• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Falling apart at 44 years old

IML Gear Cream!
It only takes 50-100mg deca a week to help with joints pain through synovial fluid production and collagen synthesis. A 2:1 testosterone to nandrolone ratio is best for dick function and sex drive.
I’m 53 and started HGH a month and a half ago. I can’t believe how much faster I recover. It really helps my arthritis too. I know they say HGH causes joint pain but that’s on high doses.
I would do low doses to start. Honestly, you won’t need much.
100mg testosterone cyp or enanthate
50mg deca
1iu HGH subcutaneous inject twice a day.
Maybe a low dose of masteron enanthate to keep estrogen in check. 50-100mg is good.
You can do the AAS once a week for convenience but doing half the dose twice a week is superior. You’ll get higher free testosterone and less estrogen conversion.

I agree with most of the brothers advice on this. If you’re new to gear, run TE or TC by itself, make sure you get enough water and your daily supplements in. If I had a choice I might choose NPP over Deca only bc of estrogen sensitivity.

After my Uncle Sam service I’ve had six shoulder surgeries; three each and can’t afford to have it again bc there’s not much left to do after all the surgeries. I run TRT dose of Cyp, Primo, and HGH (strictly for longevity purposes). I try to stay away from orals due to the pharms I HAVE to take, but if you go with Deca maybe some Proviron would be a decent choice if you find your estro sensitive. Definitely give the gear time to absorb and get to work, rarely will you find anything with instantaneous results, it's science and experience not magic. Pain sucks, I refuse the opioids for obvious reasons. I've learned to not go heavy and stick with light reps unless I'm feeling great and blasting.

Keep posting what you choose and the results. I'd like to hear what works for others.

Great information.

As an older gentleman myself I too know The temptation and desire to want to feel better immediately. However with that said better sense to start off with one compound and see how your body handles it. Adding multiple compounds if you run into negative side effects you’re unaware of what is causing what affect. DragonSlayer nailed that information brother…

welcome to the board!!!
Makes perfect sense now. I was just getting a little over excited at a glimmer of hope. Less is better in my mind as long as it gets the desired results. Appreciate all the help!

It only takes 50-100mg deca a week to help with joints pain through synovial fluid production and collagen synthesis. A 2:1 testosterone to nandrolone ratio is best for dick function and sex drive.
I’m 53 and started HGH a month and a half ago. I can’t believe how much faster I recover. It really helps my arthritis too. I know they say HGH causes joint pain but that’s on high doses.
I would do low doses to start. Honestly, you won’t need much.
100mg testosterone cyp or enanthate
50mg deca
1iu HGH subcutaneous inject twice a day.
Maybe a low dose of masteron enanthate to keep estrogen in check. 50-100mg is good.
You can do the AAS once a week for convenience but doing half the dose twice a week is superior. You’ll get higher free testosterone and less estrogen conversion.
Thanks bro. I’m going to start slow. Really appreciate the advice and review on what your using. Will likely end up taking a very similar path over time.

Makes perfect sense now. I was just getting a little over excited at a glimmer of hope. Less is better in my mind as long as it gets the desired results. Appreciate all the help!
Anytime brother. If SB can do anything for you please let me know my friend.

I agree with most of the brothers advice on this. If you’re new to gear, run TE or TC by itself, make sure you get enough water and your daily supplements in. If I had a choice I might choose NPP over Deca only bc of estrogen sensitivity.

After my Uncle Sam service I’ve had six shoulder surgeries; three each and can’t afford to have it again bc there’s not much left to do after all the surgeries. I run TRT dose of Cyp, Primo, and HGH (strictly for longevity purposes). I try to stay away from orals due to the pharms I HAVE to take, but if you go with Deca maybe some Proviron would be a decent choice if you find your estro sensitive. Definitely give the gear time to absorb and get to work, rarely will you find anything with instantaneous results, it's science and experience not magic. Pain sucks, I refuse the opioids for obvious reasons. I've learned to not go heavy and stick with light reps unless I'm feeling great and blasting.

Keep posting what you choose and the results. I'd like to hear what works for others.
Sounds like our shoulders are in very similar condition. For about a year while I was wide open racing moto, my shoulder would fall out of socket while I was sleeping nearly every damn night. I’d have to wake up and get down on my knees beside the bed and put it back in place. Fun stuff. No opioids for me either. I don’t even take over the counter medicine. Only thing I ever take is vitamins and for pain, a little herb when it’s unbearable. Last time I went to the doctor they tried to kill me so I’m a little gun shy with hospitals and big pharma in general. If I’m going to take something, it’s going to be on my terms.
I definitely plan to stay engaged on here and if you guys care to listen, let you know how it’s working out. I’m very grateful for all the advice. Never expected to find a place like this with such great support. Least I can do is share what works and maybe help someone else out in the future.

Just getting a female hormone panel is far from comprehensive bloodwork. With joint pain and fatigue like you describe you could have something more going on like an auto immune disorder, hypothyroid, Lyme disease or something else, many things are possible. You should see a good doctor and not rely on advice you get on a steroid forum.
This is very solid advice that obviously comes from a noble heart. However, I’ve had some very bad dealings with doctors and hospitals. At this point, I believe I’m safer treating myself. I did have Lyme disease which pretty much means I still have that shit because you can’t get rid of it. Likely the cause of a significant portion of my pain and inflammation. I’ve been on a regiment of antibiotics several times and about all it did was destroy my gut health. I can pretty much name the date and time where I either got run over by a dirt bike, smashed into a tree at 35mph on a dh bike or ate the lander on a 40’ gap face first. I did some seriously dumb shit in my younger days and I’m paying the piper for those decisions. I say all this to say I really appreciate the sentiment and agree that it would be the best approach for most folks but I’m a little different and probably a lot more stubborn.

Many of us have done some damage in our past that Now haunts us daily..And the Wise respect the damage but train around those things that irritate those torn,worn out or totally destroyed parts..And some will say Fuck It and run carelessly into the Fire..
I have always been in the First category..Till Lately...!!

Sometimes there's just isn't much hope..but I'm here still squeezing every drop out of LIFE..

Family...
I will reframe from any advice to anyone..I'm choosing a path ..One that Will not do me good,but it's my path Now..A path I would never recommend for anyone, even ME..The pain and hard Times have corrupted my better judgement..

But I miss..everyone of you..every single Day.. I will be reading along while I can..and always here..for those that Really need Help..sorry I'm having to be careful with my Time now..Can't afford to take time from my loved ones..but many are Here and I Owe so much to ASF..

I'm not even half that Man I was just a few months ago..that's hard to except..and I'm not good with That..and it plainly just pisses me OFF..
Z...

Many of us have done some damage in our past that Now haunts us daily..And the Wise respect the damage but train around those things that irritate those torn,worn out or totally destroyed parts..And some will say Fuck It and run carelessly into the Fire..

Sometimes there's just isn't much hope..but I'm here still squeezing every drop out of LIFE..

Family...
I will reframe from any advice to anyone..I'm choosing a path ..One that Will not do me good,but it's my path Now..A path I would never recommend for anyone, even ME..The pain and hard Times have corrupted my better judgement..

But I miss..everyone of you..every single Day.. I will be reading along while I can..and always here..for those that Really need Help..sorry I'm having to be careful with my Time now..Can't afford to take time from my loved ones..but many are Here and I Owe so much to ASF..

I'm not even half that Man I was just a few months ago..that's hard to except..and I'm not good with That..and it plainly just pisses me OFF..
Z...
Been thinking about you a lot lately, nice to see you post, was even going to pm NYAngie to make sure you were ok.

I wouldn't say I'm Ok..Rather far from IT..but still have hope,inside at least..and for Me that all I need..
I'm at a huge crossroad and still gathering as much data as I can for either choice..and that's hard with my daily grind..Either one is...well..will be almost impossible..but that's the best I can get..
Z...

Get Shredded!

Family...

Z...

Big up. I hear you on this. Only difference is loyalty blood is thicker than family in my case. Just gotta get back track Bro. Easier said than done. Life is hard, death is easy. Keep your head up!

Missed you around my good friend..
Gabriel helps me everyday without fail..without him,well I would already be...Dead..
Z..

The only easy day was yesterday, my dude. When I take my first breath every morning is the best feeling. Just gotta keep on keepin on. You got support here brother

Not sure about the DECA.

Every first cycle should be just TEST, I am a firm believer in that.

This’ll likely be an unpopular opinion, but I’ve noticed my joints feel much better now than ever, after I’ve incorporated a serious, dedicated stretch routine that takes me around 30 minutes.

Totally agree with this approach. Smart 'advices' !

Painful. Currently just working on the farm and mountain biking. Joints hurt so bad that lifting is not really an option currently. Hoping that changes soon.
I do 160 test and 100 deca a week and it changed my life. I could work out again. My joints are really bad also. I did dial in the trt for awhile before adding deca. With lots of blood test always.

dedicated stretch routine

Yes, if you want to remain loose and limber as you age, you have to stretch every day, maybe twice a day. Some of us have less elasticity than others. Stretching is indispensable. Tylenol also helps. But if you're falling apart at 44, something else could be wrong. You may have arthritis, which even affects young people. I'd get tested for that.

Gentleman-

I’m new to the forum and new to gear. From what I’ve seen so far on here, you guys are a fantastic community. Such a wealth of knowledge! I’ve been reading and absorbing as much as I can but to be honest, it’s so much information that it’s a bit overwhelming. I’m looking for some solid advice on what to take and what sources to get it from.

Here’s my condensed story:
I’ve lived an active lifestyle. Wrestled and played football in high school. In my early 20’s, I got into racing motocross and DH and proceeded to destroy my body for about 10 years. At 44, I am struggling with severe joint pain, rapid muscle loss, weakness and fatigue. I still live a very active lifestyle and continue to play around on mountain bikes and live on a working homestead. I must be able to continue to work the farm which is getting more and more difficult as the years click away.

My goal is to gain strength, reduce inflammation and improve my quality of life and health so I can continue to be active and provide for my family well into the future.

At this point, I believe the best path would be a combination of TRT, HGH and Deca. Does that sound right and if so, could you guys give reccomendations on the amount and frequency? Additionally, once I settle on a path, I’d be looking for recommendations on reliable sources.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
We have lived a similar life style. I wrestled in HS as well as was a very active skater/ snowboarder. At 20 I joined the US Army and proceeded to get tab, badge or qualification I couklfd manage for the next 22 years. Now at 44 I’m broke as fuck. So I know how you feel. Trt was a life saver. I’ve actually been on that for years. For joints I use Glucosamine. A peptide I was introduced to BPC 157 was great for repairing damage.

Back