• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Explain your tren usage to me?

IML Gear Cream!
I am reading all this scratching my head? I have zero issues with exception of the cough when I inject, Secret? Make sure all your markers blood work is on point when you start and keep the dosage at maximum 300mg per week. At 225 I see awesome results. Not sure what dosage everyone is running.

I get it Wise..
Some strong compounds don't bother me much either..
Everyone is different..

The Biggest Problem I see with Tren..guys only have a couple, three cycles under their belt..
Don't understand bloodwork or how to control Estrogen.
Read two articles on Tren..only read want they want too..
And jump on it..

We've all seen these Threads..
Looks great on Paper..
Then lean heavily on the Gear..
Z...

I get it Wise..
Some strong compounds don't bother me much either..
Everyone is different..

The Biggest Problem I see with Tren..guys only have a couple, three cycles under their belt..
Don't understand bloodwork or how to control Estrogen.
Read two articles on Tren..only read want they want too..
And jump on it..

We've all seen these Threads..
Looks great on Paper..
Then lean heavily on the Gear..
Z...
I realize most of you are narcissistic (it’s all about me) type guys who like to stare at other dudes bodies for fun but I got news for you all. 🤮🤮🤮 Tren isn’t just for stepping on stage. It offers a ton of desirable effects for other types of athletes as well. Strength gains is obviously #1. Confidence was probably #2 for me. Anyway to say it should only be used by bodybuilders when prepping for a show is crap. Lol

It makes you into a Brahma Bull. It makes you very sexual and I think it releases pheromones that make girls wanna F*** you. It has some bad sides too, mentally and physically so it’s not meant for everyone . That said , it’s the most transformative ped by far . First use was 50mg 3 x a week of ace and in 6 weeks I had crazy changes . It’s a hot topic because, there was a ton of abuse , using it in grams instead of milligrams. The sex thing is real for sure , I almost can tell if someone is using it at the gym .

Max

I realize most of you are narcissistic (it’s all about me) type guys who like to stare at other dudes bodies for fun but I got news for you all. 🤮🤮🤮 Tren isn’t just for stepping on stage. It offers a ton of desirable effects for other types of athletes as well. Strength gains is obviously #1. Confidence was probably #2 for me. Anyway to say it should only be used by bodybuilders when prepping for a show is crap. Lol
I respectfully disagree but like I always say its your body and if it works for you go for it. Me personally the sides and health issues out weight the benefits for me as a regular gym athlete. Now for competition it great but I use it for short period and small dosage. I am not a weight lifter so don't need to lift heavy and don't need it for that reason.

What is great about this forum is we can disagree with each other because it basically comes down to personal preference and experience.

I did Tren for the 1st time at 42..and set all my PR's..
Today, Tren would kill me..
Not worth the health risk..
For Me..
Z...

I respectfully disagree but like I always say its your body and if it works for you go for it. Me personally the sides and health issues out weight the benefits for me as a regular gym athlete. Now for competition it great but I use it for short period and small dosage. I am not a weight lifter so don't need to lift heavy and don't need it for that reason.

What is great about this forum is we can disagree with each other because it basically comes down to personal preference and experience.
Your 1000% correct brother. These threads are posted so we can all choose whether to give our opinions or not. From those opinions we all get to hear opposing views and other’s experiences which is great because usually in the AAS world there’s very little info that’s set in stone. These discussions give each of us a better more informed view of whatever we are talking about and that allows us to make better decisions for ourselves.

I actually dont know one person at my gym that uses tren for aesthetics. Every powerlifter I know is or has used tren for lifting comps. Also know a few strongmen that use it.

Back