• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Excellent service

powerseeker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you have a doubts in placing an order with SBlabs. Erase those doubts, they are fast, they communicate excellently. I am deeply grateful for their service. Once again, thank you.

I was going to post today about their customer service, so I thought I would just jump on Powerseeker's here....He is absolutely correct. I have been in this game a long time, from getting gear in the locker rooms at the gym, to making trips to Mexico to stock up...and by far SBLabs is the best customer service ever. The gear is amazing as well, but if you want have a great all around experience these guys are who s=you should trust your hard earned money to.

Ill be posting about a crazy experience I had with them in a day or two once my pack arrives that shows just how awesome they are.

Like Power says..if your on the fence get off, this is the place!

Dmart

I was going to post today about their customer service, so I thought I would just jump on Powerseeker's here....He is absolutely correct. I have been in this game a long time, from getting gear in the locker rooms at the gym, to making trips to Mexico to stock up...and by far SBLabs is the best customer service ever. The gear is amazing as well, but if you want have a great all around experience these guys are who s=you should trust your hard earned money to.

Ill be posting about a crazy experience I had with them in a day or two once my pack arrives that shows just how awesome they are.

Like Power says..if your on the fence get off, this is the place!

Dmart

Dmart thanks for the kind words and awesome feedback and if I remember correctly I know what you are going to be posting about in a few days haha
ordersblabs@protonmail.com

Back