• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Evolve Pharma

MrSteel74

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings forum Brothers and sisters, I’ve been propositioned with some supposedly Pharmaceutical grade gear. Has anyone ever heard of or tried gear from evolve pharmaceuticals?
fe1b5ad3252168f89ff744d1be6680e5.jpg
9e64eed0abc166d196a5b87b1c2a6670.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hah yeah, pharmaceutical grade. It’s not bud but doesn’t mean it isn’t still good

MrSteel74

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hah yeah, pharmaceutical grade. It’s not bud but doesn’t mean it isn’t still good
True, maybe I’ll give a try or get it tested first at least.

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of them. Did you get it from a buddy or something?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings forum Brothers and sisters, I’ve been propositioned with some supposedly Pharmaceutical grade gear. Has anyone ever heard of or tried gear from evolve pharmaceuticals?
fe1b5ad3252168f89ff744d1be6680e5.jpg
9e64eed0abc166d196a5b87b1c2a6670.jpg

It is sooooooo easy today to just do a little resesrch and order from a proven source on here and you are G2G !!!! I wouldn't put that piss in my body ... Even if it is a money issue , there are probably a couple sources that would work with you for a first order ... I mean if you can't cough up a hundred bucks for a little peace of mind then IDK ... Also there is no sure thing with any UGL on this forum , but I would feel safe saying you are going to be ok ..

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Obviously not pharmaceutical grade. You can't really know what's inside that. Good be a fine operation or a kitchen sink poorly made deal.

MrSteel74

Registered Member
Reaction score
It is sooooooo easy today to just do a little resesrch and order from a proven source on here and you are G2G !!!! I wouldn't put that piss in my body ... Even if it is a money issue , there are probably a couple sources that would work with you for a first order ... I mean if you can't cough up a hundred bucks for a little peace of mind then IDK ... Also there is no sure thing with any UGL on this forum , but I would feel safe saying you are going to be ok ..

Ok, well it’s not a money issue at all. Like I said, it was propositioned to me by a friend who claims it’s legit.

suraonyx23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok, well it’s not a money issue at all. Like I said, it was propositioned to me by a friend who claims it’s legit.

lol at pharmaceutical grade! They are just another UGL and your friend obviously doesn’t know what pharmaceutical grade is. I’ve seen this lab on a board but can’t remember which one.

Reactions: GGG

MrSteel74

Registered Member
Reaction score
lol at pharmaceutical grade! They are just another UGL and your friend obviously doesn’t know what pharmaceutical grade is. I’ve seen this lab on a board but can’t remember which one.

Honestly I know he don’t
Thanks bro

suraonyx23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Honestly I know he don’t
Thanks bro

Lol you’re welcome man. If I can remember which board I’ll be sure to post it