• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Everyone seems to be getting on board that we have to live with COVID

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stopped by one of my restaurants this morning and there were no spots for me to park. Seems everyone is tired of COVID and getting on board with the fact that we will just have to live with it. My entrance/exit is back left. The white car is leaving, and the red car is entering. Obviously, I am greatful.

Not to make this political, but it does seem that some politicians and states are starting to change their stance.

LowT

Attachments

• pking lott.jpg
    pking lott.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
After my family and I getting infected the past months I have also come to the realization that we all will have to live with this virus just like we do with the cold and flu viruses.

Did they say masks work?

Of course we have to live with it.
Its out there now for good, like the flu, thanks to Wuhan-Lab and Fauci and co. Manufactured and released.
Unfortunately politicians, govt and big-pharma made it political, not us peasants.

I roll around (go to) 3 different gyms, grabbing every bar, dbell, machine, etc.
Never really had to mask up much around here, so never wore those either.
I must have a great immune system to fight off this killer virus??

Again, people I know that have died from RONA = 0
People I know who have died from vax - 3

This stupidity needs to end, and now...

image18-1024x730.png

It is here to stay so let's just get on with life.
Anybody clinging to the "masks forever" is just a stupid person who has bought into the news propaganda perpetuated by Fauci, Biden and all the rest of the absolutely despicable people who unfortunately run our country.

I see fucking idiots, everyday, riding alone in their car with masks on. These people are lost for good, I think. If they can be so easily fooled, then they are the perfect clay for evil propagandists.

Saw a kvnt this AM. Was at a light coming back from the gym. I look over, guy is in his car, all dressed up for work in suit, tie, etc.
Goes to sip his coffee, pulls down mask to take a sip, puts mask back up.
Im pointing at him to show my wife and as he looks over we're both cracking up at him, pointing, etc.
Timing was perfect.
What a moron... :fapping:

Saw a kvnt this AM. Was at a light coming back from the gym. I look over, guy is in his car, all dressed up for work in suit, tie, etc.
Goes to sip his coffee, pulls down mask to take a sip, puts mask back up.
Im pointing at him to show my wife and as he looks over we're both cracking up at him, pointing, etc.
Timing was perfect.
What a moron... :fapping:

People still wearing masks in the gym too I noticed. Right now I don't really give a fuck about masks anymore as found could still get it even with one.

Stopped by one of my restaurants this morning and there were no spots for me to park. Seems everyone is tired of COVID and getting on board with the fact that we will just have to live with it. My entrance/exit is back left. The white car is leaving, and the red car is entering. Obviously, I am greatful.

Not to make this political, but it does seem that some politicians and states are starting to change their stance.

LowT

Mid term elections are coming up... People are tired of the mandates and Dems know if they want a chance in hell at winning any elections they have to drop the mandates. Just like when the presidential election was up and they were killing the economy with the shut down, then they bring up the economy under the current pres.... Its all political all of it and its exhausting.

I just can’t believe idiots thought we could eradicate it. There was no not living with it. Maybe some morons can go live in a bubble and keep wishfully thinking that if we just all wear masks or get one more shot we will beat this invisible enemy, but it is literally impossible to kill off. Nobody is dying from Covid that isn’t working on the way out soon anyway.

Of course we have to live with it.
Its out there now for good, like the flu, thanks to Wuhan-Lab and Fauci and co. Manufactured and released.
Unfortunately politicians, govt and big-pharma made it political, not us peasants.

I roll around (go to) 3 different gyms, grabbing every bar, dbell, machine, etc.
Never really had to mask up much around here, so never wore those either.
I must have a great immune system to fight off this killer virus??

Again, people I know that have died from RONA = 0
People I know who have died from vax - 3

This stupidity needs to end, and now...

image18-1024x730.png
To kind of add to your talk about your badass immune system , I live in Georgia and we don’t really care about the virus with the exception of Atlanta and a couple of other blue areas but I think my gym closed for maybe 2 months and prett much everything else has stayed open . Well I don’t wear a mask anywhere I go I did get vaccinated after a young friend of mine got sick and had to be hospitalized and had a rough time with Covid . My wife did follow a couple of months later as well . We have stayed healthy until my unvaccinated daughter who’s 19 got sick . She felt like ass one day and was back to normal two days later . This damn shit did a number on both the wife and I and seems like people that I know at work who have had it it doesn’t really effect the unvaccinated people as much as the ones with the shot getting sicker for much longer periods . Maybe it’s just the fact that we are 41-42 or I’m just crazy but it does seem to be going that way around me .

IML Gear Cream!
I think it will take awhile before libertards can admit they were wrong on just about everything... definitely on the lockdowns and the negative effects of it.

Agree that the midterm elections are a driving force on this "change" of mind.

It was always hard to defend the mask crap bc you had states like Florida with elderly ppl and others like NJ/NY who had very different approaches on the use of masks. Meanwhile the numbers were often times better in the non mask mandated states.

Kinda like gun control. NY/NJ are ridiculous and blame their current spikes in crime on "guns" on the street. Yet you have other states with even more guns...open carry etc. And crime is low.

It just doesn't wash.

I think it will take awhile before libertards can admit they were wrong on just about everything... definitely on the lockdowns and the negative effects of it.

Agree that the midterm elections are a driving force on this "change" of mind.

It was always hard to defend the mask crap bc you had states like Florida with elderly ppl and others like NJ/NY who had very different approaches on the use of masks. Meanwhile the numbers were often times better in the non mask mandated states.

Kinda like gun control. NY/NJ are ridiculous and blame their current spikes in crime on "guns" on the street. Yet you have other states with even more guns...open carry etc. And crime is low.

It just doesn't wash.

Everybody has been wrong about so much of this virus. It started with the last administration and the lack of response only to be taken overboard with this administration’s actions.

A few years from now we will look back and understand what should have happened and how what happened missed the mark. Monday morning quarterbacking as usual.

Lots of unknown in the beginning, knowing what they do now and still mandating is criminal.
10-12 years ago (was it swine flu?) just ignored, so no real reason to panic with this early on it seemed.
Then across the globe they got power-hungry, and this country firing healthcare workers is again, criminal.
Ruined many lives/careers. All the while while shuffling 6-million illegals across the border. Scary pandemic, perfect time to lock up the border.
Instead they were restricting us (americans) from travel and normal life.
The liberal marxists are indeed insane. They are separate from old-school dems, those people are waking up a bit.
The far-left is too insane for anyone with at least 1/2 as brain. Just pure shit-show insanity.
Far right isnt great either, you just cant compare the two. The far-left is done, gone, cuckoo, tapped.
All thsi9 sick perversion, both in media and the white-house, again, disturbing.
The welcomed in the side-show circus freaks who really have no business being there.
I wouldnt trust these people to be in charge of a lemon-aid stand. (Don Lemon-Aids).
They are eating their own tail though, crashing hard. People are waking up.
All tehy can try to do is censor, push insane agenda's, fuck with kids to try to mold teh m, etc. It aint happening... (Well maybe in libtard CA and OR it is).
Hail and Kill...

Back