• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Estrogen bloodwork

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I started my cycle Nov15th and did 3/4ml 187.5mg of sustanon. Instead of overdoing an AI or SERM from the start like I have always done I figured this time I would hold off to watch for sides and am also interested in getting bloodwork done to see if an AI is needed and to help me with a start dosage. I have Exemastane and Tamox on hand for potential issues. I will be doing pins E3D and the dosage will remain the same until week 9.

MY QUESTION: When would I initiate a blood test if no obvious symptoms would arise in the next week or so?

A.font401

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
So I started my cycle Nov15th and did 3/4ml 187.5mg of sustanon. Instead of overdoing an AI or SERM from the start like I have always done I figured this time I would hold off to watch for sides and am also interested in getting bloodwork done to see if an AI is needed and to help me with a start dosage. I have Exemastane and Tamox on hand for potential issues. I will be doing pins E3D and the dosage will remain the same until week 9.

MY QUESTION: When would I initiate a blood test if no obvious symptoms would arise in the next week or so?

I think what most do is blood work week 4-5 once the cycle has started.

x3hardcore

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think what most do is blood work week 4-5 once the cycle has started.
Thanks, I’m thinking I will prolly have clear signs before that in which I’ll dose the exemastane accordingly. Would last pin of week 5 be a good time to throw in a lab for total test (for sustanon)? I’m thinking if and when I dose for increase estrogen I can check level based on dose and then test for total test as well to see where I’m at.