• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eq 500?

robbieboy672

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyone here has ran the Eq 500mg? Thinking about it but would love to hear some people's experiences with it. i.e. pip, oil thickness results etc. etc..
Thanks for your time

Rob

I'm running it now. 1g of test 500 and 1g of eq 500 with 50mg of dbol daily. I'm only on my 4th week and strength is already up pretty good. Getting 4-5 more reps with the same weight. Did 4 sets of 20x225 last chest workout. I'm up about 6 lbs so no real gains yet but I still have 16 weeks left haha! I would recommend it but a lot of ppl
say its hit or miss with eq. It seems to work well for me and I get very little sides. Even though I'm only 4 weeks I haven't noticed any sides. Maybe just being anxious and waking up at night but that's about it

Just wondering if anyone here has ran the Eq 500mg? Thinking about it but would love to hear some people's experiences with it. i.e. pip, oil thickness results etc. etc..
Thanks for your time

Rob

hello Sir!
Some pip can indeed be felt, it's pretty common for all the 500mg esters we have.
Rest of the esters and concentrations have absolutely no pip, especially because of the 10% ethyl oleate added.
What else are you thinking of stacking with it?

My first bottle of eq500 and test 500 had had no pip. The second bottle of eq has a little bite though. Just opened the2nd eq Friday

Sorry for the late response. I am currently 10 weeks into a test only blast at 1g a week. Using mfl test and it has been treating me well, but in 4-5 weeks I will be out so I am considering re upping with pharmacom. Plan is to keep test at 1g until end of march. Midway through February I want to start either drol or dbol to go along with the test and to finish my current bulking blast strong. Also would like to start 500mg of eq around same time, then continue that while I cruise on 300mg of test. I want to keep at 500mg eq and 300mg test for April and May, then starting in June begin a 16-20 week contest prep cycle for a show that has yet to be determined.

Current weight is 210lbs at 12-15% bodyfat. I'm very bad at guessing bodyfat but I'll post up a picture tomorrow. Goal is to get to 220-230 before I start prep in June and see how heavy I can be on stage while being shredded to bits.

Back