• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

EP/uncle z deca review

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We all know how deca works and it's benefits blah blah blah. If you keep up with my log then you've seen just how much I've improved in every way over the last year and especially the past few months. Now I'm not discounting my hard work and def not the help I've had from montego1. That said, EP deca has been there with me damn near every step of the way, especially the last few months during the cycle I just finished. It's been the work horse in the back ground carrying me when it comes to strength and lean body mass. I e always been a skinny kid but it's kept my muscle bellies full even better than the anadrol I was on for a while. I actually credit the EP injectable anadrol for the initial effects I just mentioned but it's the deca that maintained that same progress consistently AND IT WAS ONLY 300mg PER WEEK!!! Who'd have thought you could get so much from so little(with proper training etc and guidance from montego1) ? If you're a fan of or wanna try deca for the first time I highly highly recommend you give this brand of deca a try. I've tried a few different labs and this one tops it all. The only one that's beaten it is the deca I was rx'd from HRT clinic and it wasn't by much. Yes, I am claiming, and stand by, that our deca is as close to actual rx nandralone as you're gonna find. The new labels are pretty cool too
d7b32231f771a2d31e3d28d69a1cd2f4.jpg

tapatalk_-2102632071~2.jpg

Attachments

• tapatalk_-2102632071~2.jpg
    tapatalk_-2102632071~2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 17

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
One of my favorite products ever. I love how Deca just makes me feel great. I never use over 300mg. I use 150 for therapeutic doses at some point every year when my joints say Fuck You.