• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ep sponsored log: Road to redemption 2022

Sam did a test run. First thing out of bed with no water or food here.

Little over 2 weeks out here, played with food and water a tad, nothing major.

He flattened out a touch but dried up well with no diuretics and minimal water manipulation. We got the info we needed and he'll have the same dryness and more fullness on the day of the show.

His legs have stuck this prep which was something he struggled with last prep and I think he will have added around 5lbs or so on stage? 5lbs is a ton for this metabolism and it'll be ten next year if he's serious.

#walnutglutes will be there

d7ec39f2211547a115a79f595d2ffaa8.jpg
cfdbb430fa4cc0c706e6a7038324d557.jpg

He's looking lean for sure and I'm sure the day of the show he'll be fuller and more filled out. I'm very proud of this guy and he's a very good friend of mine personally. All the love for you Sam. MONTE MAKES Monsters!!

Was it last weekend or this upcoming weekend? Whatever good luck vibes to you. Locked in

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Sam is doing great.

First call in every class and either in the center or just left of center.

Finals starting now and it's time to finish strong!

Novice middle weight - 1st
Masters Classic Physique - 1st
Novice classic class c - 2nd
Open classic class c -2nd
Open light heavyweight Bb - 3rd

My guy killed it. Was peeeeeeled and just got outsized by some guys. Everything within his control he destroyed.

My guy killed it. Was peeeeeeled and just got outsized by some guys. Everything within his control he destroyed.
Right on Sam... Good for him, he came a long way and this is well deserved. Great job coach.. 👍👏👏👏

Congrats Sam! Proud bro it’s been fun to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats Sam! Proud bro it’s been fun to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wait for his post competition rebound, that's if he doesn't compete again, if his coach feeds him again, my man is going to be a very enriched anabolic environment.. 🙌

Great job Sam. Great training program Monte. The monster maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back