• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ep/goldline a-bombs

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need a strength boost, fuller muscle bellies, or just a kick ass pre workout?! Give one of these a try. Stack with test of choice, deca, and maybe some EQ and WHOOOOAAAA, HOLD ON TO YOUR BRITCHES cause then gains coming and coming in hot!!!
7d0750962ff274c350e6a62d8d50687d.jpg
0a5fbf5f7d219804eb72a64467de8443.jpg

put abombs with test suspension iam lifting like a animal. that combo for me makes me superstrong.

can1;1977695 said:
put abombs with test suspension iam lifting like a animal. that combo for me makes me superstrong.
Hell yea I bet shiiit

I have a few of those Anadrol liquid vials for a rainy day. One day when I'm motivated again I'm going to use the Anadrol/dbol injection together for a real good time.

Need a strength boost, fuller muscle bellies, or just a kick ass pre workout?! Give one of these a try. Stack with test of choice, deca, and maybe some EQ and WHOOOOAAAA, HOLD ON TO YOUR BRITCHES cause then gains coming and coming in hot!!!
7d0750962ff274c350e6a62d8d50687d.jpg
0a5fbf5f7d219804eb72a64467de8443.jpg

25-50mg 1 hr or so before training and it unleashes massive strength boost! Like the inj form as it has less effect on my diet/hunger at mod dose. I also noticed less water retention subq ; most was intramuscular which looked nice !

Max

How do these compare to the old school Green Giants sir?

Good abombs are hard to find...

I'm curious for a few of my guys.

I'm too new to this to compare personally so can't speak on it. Surely somebody here can answer tho

You'd definitely be impressed they have some kick to them.. I just started taking them two day's ago. I want to add some quality muscle to my frame... I'll be happy to share before and after 5 weeks on @ just 50mg each day l.

25-50mg 1 hr or so before training and it unleashes massive strength boost! Like the inj form as it has less effect on my diet/hunger at mod dose. I also noticed less water retention subq ; most was intramuscular which looked nice !

Max

To be clear” used IM “. When I referred to subcutaneous; “I was referring to where I held water”. Do not use sub q unless directed .

Max

Back