• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EoDs Log of Gains

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the other night I was laying in bed thinking to myself "Why am I pussy footing around on my gear? Why am I not throwing everything and including the kitchen sink at my fucking body? What the fuck do I really have to lose? My sanity, that's not that damn important? My girl, well let's be honest she loves the fucking gains even if it means dealing with me being a cranky motherfucker all the time."

So as I lay, I put a plan in place in my head on exactly what I should run starting out. Adjustments can come if need be.

So a little bit about where I am. Currently I'm hanging around the 210-215 mark. Depending on the scale. Over the last year and a half I have dealt with nagging injury after nagging injury. So I've gone backwards. I'm around 12% body fat. Give or take there, I don't check, I guess.

So I'm going to keep my weight up to date, maybe some of what I see in the mirror. I won't be uploading pictures because all of my gear I bought myself and I don't have to. I don't want to, it's my fucking log I can do as I please. If I do purchase gear from someone on this board or get gear from anyone on this board you will get a 1000% honest review from me. No ass kissing is coming from me. Everything I'm on now, I'm confident is 100% legit. (Aside from the mast e, I'm iffy on that and it came from a source on this board. It may very well be legit but I bought it 2 years ago and started in 4 days ago. It'll take time to see).

So my cycle, because that's why you mother fuckers are here.

750 Test
600 NPP
600 EQ
400 Mast E
4 IU GH a day
T3/T4 replacement dose

Currently my coach also has me on some clen. We are leaning out right now and it is going fantastic.

I'm on around 3k calories and only on a 4 day split with 5 days low intensity cardio. Let's see what we can do here mother fuckers.

Sounds good. Who's gear are you running?

It's mix n match from sources. Most of which are not sponsors here right now, so I won't say. I will say if I get on gear from someone here, but I still have most of what I need for my cycle so no real reason to get more gear.

Subbed!

So after a hectic week last week I was still able to drop a pound and make some progress. The scale and visually I've been making progress since I started. Not much of an update to give though. I'm tired as all hell but I've also been all over the place for over a week now and lacking my normal sleep.

I also think the clen is starting to affect my sleep as well. Going to likely make some diet changes after my update this week and see if we can't push for a little more since things seem to be slowing down.

I want to give you all more information but as of now there isn't much to give. Once I lean out a bit more I'll be able to gauge things better.

Back