• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Energy/Focus/Extreme Fat Burning!

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you all for your reviews 🙂 we appreciate your time in posting. Thank you for your business as well, we are happy to be able to provide products that compliment your hard work!

Same energy but this is actually made for weight lose. I like it better, no jitters.
ADDERALL is better for ADHD because of the level of Dextroamphtimine content.

So if you have ADHD it will allow you to focus by slowing down the dopamine and noreptiefrine uptake and will send dopamine back to frontal cortex lobe.

If you don’t have ADHD your are going down a dangerious path cause your dopamine levels will increase to a euphoic amount

I timed out on this fucken post and hit the wrong fucken button.

The other drug is a weight loss drug it’s great. It’s been around a long time. It’s designed as a weight loss drug. They are both in the same type of drugs. But the weight loss is much less effective on dopamine and norept. Levels which in this case is good. It also increases body temp slightly to aid in burning more calls.

So use the Phen. It’s been around along time and safe to loose weight. If you have ADHD like I do under a neurological disorder not under a psychological disorder and nothing wrong if you do have that but in order to be in the former type no 2nd dairy symptoms like depression. A neurologist treats the former. Psychiatrist treat the other one you see more typically. You need to just be very careful and ask your doctor if you can take it.

I can’t take the Phen. Which sucks. But I can take a shit load of test.

Be lean and cut up for the summer!
On sale until 12 midnight West Coast time!
Last chance on these deals & freebies!!

IMG_5671.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5701.jpeg
    IMG_5701.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 4
** The weight loss is more effective PHENTERMINE then ADDERALL. I miss worded it. Your also not fucking with dopamine at a high levels which can cause people problems **

I think it’s time to start thinking of shredding some fat.

I finally cracked my bag of this open since my ADHD script is of course out of stock, and it's great. I've been prescribed this before and I like the thermal effect I get using this, different than Adderall.

I finally cracked my bag of this open since my ADHD script is of course out of stock, and it's great. I've been prescribed this before and I like the thermal effect I get using this, different than Adderall.
Good to hear you have something to support you while you are waiting!

I hope these treat you well! Be safe!

It sucks you can’t get your prescription.

Yeah the two drugs are in the same family.

But the effects are very different.
like comparing Anadrol to Tren.

Both strong but for different use.
Phen is a great drug for dropping body fat and is going to have you get really good work outs

I used it in 2016 had some great work outs.

You take a Halo pill with it you’re going to have a fucken work out of your life. Just don’t rip a peck and warm up.

Back