• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

End Times?

IML Gear Cream!
I have always had a hard time trying to decipher in what order to read it.

Going to look up a reading plan.
The King James Version bible is much easier to understand... not so much Latin.

This is what I was wondering, so many versions. I started the NIV last night

NIV is the politically correct version of the bible. Well, not really, but pretty close. NKJV is the easiest reading while maintaining accuracy.

A great book to read on the end times, specifically how the book of revelations applies to us, is "There's a New World Coming "

This book was written in 1973 and was instrumental in me becoming a believer in early 1980. I haven't read it in several years and started reading it again this past year. It is very eerie to what is happening today and what was outlined in this book so many years ago. Highly recommend for anyone looking for understanding and deeper learning into what the prophecies of the bible are about.

Cheers

Very interesting to see everyone's thoughts.

Interestingly...your body is supposed to be your temple correct? Does Test,Tren,Deca,etc fit into that mindset?

Interestingly...your body is supposed to be your temple correct? Does Test,Tren,Deca,etc fit into that mindset?

Well test is already in there sooooo...

All things in moderation and to the glory of God.

This is one issue I’ve always had because u usually put ur looks and ego before christ and all external worship turns inward… its a very slippery slope fo sho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are are imperfect by design. Live life and serve the lord in the best way you know how. Be a good person and truly believe in the lord. All other sins can be forgiven by the grace of god and speaking to him.

Tren is for being mentally prepared to fight evil. Sometimes you have to become your enemies to defeat them
This is one issue I’ve always had because u usually put ur looks and ego before christ and all external worship turns inward… its a very slippery slope fo sho

we use the supplements to prepare our physical shells for the spiritual war. We use our physiques to fight on the side of Christ. The glory in our muscular and strong physiques is a testament to the craftsmanship of God.

I’m pretty sure Jesus was yoke bro

Get Shredded!
Tren is for being mentally prepared to fight evil. Sometimes you have to become your enemies to defeat them

we use the supplements to prepare our physical shells for the spiritual war. We use our physiques to fight on the side of Christ. The glory in our muscular and strong physiques is a testament to the craftsmanship of God.

Hahaha

Well Jesus was a Jew and us Jews are pretty yoke..

I'm just curious and I know this is a touchy subject for some. Do you think we're living in the end times-last days? Based on what I read in Matthew 24, things seems to be coming to fruition. L
I 100% think we are, based on scripture.
The world is poised to be forced into a cashless, digital, centrally-controlled currency system, people are marching in the streets for their "right" to sacrifice the unborn & infants, the air, water & food are all poisoned beyong repair, the medical/pharmaceutical industry is running a world-wide death cult, the WORST type of satanic a-moral people are in charge of every government & every major industry, we are headed into food collapse globally, wars and rumors of wars, all of it. Good is called evil and evil is called good, men are more than ever "lovers of themselves", earthquakes, droughts, floods, major volcanic erruptions... its all happening.

The world is poised to be forced into a cashless, digital, centrally-controlled currency system, people are marching in the streets for their "right" to sacrifice the unborn & infants, the air, water & food are all poisoned beyong repair, the medical/pharmaceutical industry is running a world-wide death cult, the WORST type of satanic a-moral people are in charge of every government & every major industry, we are headed into food collapse globally, wars and rumors of wars, all of it. Good is called evil and evil is called good, men are more than ever "lovers of themselves", earthquakes, droughts, floods, major volcanic erruptions... its all happening.
I am fortunate that I went back and started reading the Bible 9 years ago when I rescued my mother. She eventually had strokes and was in an assisted living facility. I read to the table of her friends on weekends. those elderly women understood the scriptures and the lessons therein. I fear we are correct in knowing that we are in the Revelation. For those that can see, we are seeing the unveiling of it all, the evil and the coming cure of Logos. He said He is the Truth (Logos) and The Way. Truth always prevails. Until then Evil will have its Reign and then Truth and The Way will return. Who among us will be among the Remnant return.

Ppl have turned an eye away from God.

Why?

No God = No sin.

Do whatever the fuck without fears of consequences from above. And some ppl do.

Idk if we need God to destroy us. I think we are doing a great job all by ourselves.

We have created weapons strong enough to destroy the planet.

Some maniac will get a hold of one and blow us up.

We have not been responsible enough with our creations.

I am fortunate that I went back and started reading the Bible 9 years ago when I rescued my mother. She eventually had strokes and was in an assisted living facility. I read to the table of her friends on weekends. those elderly women understood the scriptures and the lessons therein. I fear we are correct in knowing that we are in the Revelation. For those that can see, we are seeing the unveiling of it all, the evil and the coming cure of Logos. He said He is the Truth (Logos) and The Way. Truth always prevails. Until then Evil will have its Reign and then Truth and The Way will return. Who among us will be among the Remnant return.
100% AGREE

Why?

No God = No sin.

Idk if we need God to destroy us. I think we are doing a great job all by ourselves.

Well said

Why?

No God = No sin.

Its not the physical destruction we need to fear, they want to OWN the world, ... destroying it is not the plan. Its the spritiual destruction they want.
Satan has convinced the top players they can escape judgement through technology... trans-humanism... eternity through a "digital spirit".

Look...

IML Gear Cream!
I'm just curious and I know this is a touchy subject for some.

Do you think we're living in the end times-last days?

Based on what I read in Matthew 24, things seems to be coming to fruition.

L
Not at all. Life is good. My 4 & 5 yr old are happy and healthy. Marriage is great, job is great. Built a new house last year. Zero complaints.

Yea there are politics going on that pisses people off but a beer can, target, etc but none of that affects me, nor will I let it. People need to learn to live life and not the little things get in the way. Just like a post here, if you don’t like it then ppl can scroll on.

I love life, my family and everyone one else.

Think its a sin to make our bodies the way they are?

Think its a sin to make our bodies the way they are?
The tree of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Throughout the Bible there lessons of warning. Climb to high and we dare think ourselves as gods that can better His creation only daring the wrath of His creation. To remedy this thought mankind tends to denounce the existence of God. For a fleeting moment we may improve on his creation, but climbing too high, before long nature encroaches on the advancement and the augmentation becomes discordant. Health suffers and continuation in denial leads to destruction of his creation: the human spirit and the vessel. We flirt with the tree of knowledge pushing so far but not so far that His creation rebels as it fights for harmony against the destructive insult placed upon it from the tree of knowledge. We are the only species with this internal conflict because we have the spark of Divinity granted us by our Creator. We foresee the future and then we create it. Someone foresaw the benefit of anabolic steroids and then created it. This is from the spark of Divinity.. but only a spark so again the tree is there for us but the danger of overstepping is ever present.

The tree of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Throughout the Bible there lessons of warning. Climb to high and we dare think ourselves as gods that can better His creation only daring the wrath of His creation. To remedy this thought mankind tends to denounce the existence of God. For a fleeting moment we may improve on his creation, but climbing too high, before long nature encroaches on the advancement and the augmentation becomes discordant. Health suffers and continuation in denial leads to destruction of his creation: the human spirit and the vessel. We flirt with the tree of knowledge pushing so far but not so far that His creation rebels as it fights for harmony against the destructive insult placed upon it from the tree of knowledge. We are the only species with this internal conflict because we have the spark of Divinity granted us by our Creator. We foresee the future and then we create it. Someone foresaw the benefit of anabolic steroids and then created it. This is from the spark of Divinity.. but only a spark so again the tree is there for us but the danger of overstepping is ever present.
The whole vanity part I struggle with when I talk to God or his Son.

I personally fear that the clash of values will lead to a serious rift among people in the US especially and possibly lead to separation or partition of the country.

As a Christian and believer in our Lord Jesus Christ whether we are knocking on the door of the end of times which seems to be close and no one knows but Him. The book of Daniel is a good one to study kind of the revelation of the Old Testament. My opinion to humble yourself read James. I just pray if I am around when it happens that I leave here during the Rapture don’t want to be around for tribulation. Daniel CH 9 vs 24-27 Seventy Weeks and The Messiah. 7 seems to be the number in biblical math.

Been in the end times since Jesus died.

But yea things are not looking great these. But they are great cus when it’s over we’re outta here! 😇

Men becoming women.
Women becoming men,
No belief in God.
No moral values.
Destruction, looting, rise in crime, murder.
Lawlessness
Greed

What else are we waiting for?
All that's left is for a giant boulder to land on my head.

Men becoming women.
Women becoming men,
No belief in God.
No moral values.
Destruction, looting, rise in crime, murder.
Lawlessness
Greed

What else are we waiting for?
At some point, tis will all end.

Back