• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elon musk buys shares in Twitter

Get Shredded!
I’ve seen the posts and I’ve even seen him double down and defend that shit when called out on it. It’s pretty sickening.
The claims aren’t coming from thin air but he doesn’t do it here at least not that I have seen.

Yep.

Alright, fair enough. @reddog309 my apologies, I know you meant well, but @London and I know exactly the kind of damage the idiot has done to our forum.

From what I've seen/heard it looks like it has become the home to all the other aas forums rejects. It's like the last bastion of "banned everywhere else" users. I also can't tell that it looks like anyone is trying to fix it there. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. I don't frequent it enough to know. But if they willingly (and knowingly) let in people who have been banned in 3, 4, or even more forums, what are you going to expect? Is that the place you WANT to hang out in? Eventually people quit using the toilet that is always clogged up.

Luckily I'm UNBANNABLE because Admin and I are the same person.

Luckily I'm UNBANNABLE because Admin and I are the same person.

4f5fd3a0096b128495e11ed64378f7af.gif

What did I tell u about fucking around with that button?
That hurts my feelings.
Why do u hurt the ones you love?

What did I tell u about fucking around with that button?
That hurts my feelings.
Why do u hurt the ones you love?
Can't go wrong with Baby Yoda man.

From what I've seen/heard it looks like it has become the home to all the other aas forums rejects. It's like the last bastion of "banned everywhere else" users. I also can't tell that it looks like anyone is trying to fix it there. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. I don't frequent it enough to know. But if they willingly (and knowingly) let in people who have been banned in 3, 4, or even more forums, what are you going to expect? Is that the place you WANT to hang out in? Eventually people quit using the toilet that is always clogged up.
Most of the people on our forum don't even inject, some don't even lift. The first ones to join (myself included) were old misc rejects, I don't know how the newer people stumbled onto such a fringe site. But everything else is pretty spot on, it's time to move on, maybe start posting here seriously for the most part (guy in the avatar isn't even me). At least I won't have to worry about my posts being edited into non-sequitors, threads being locked or deleted arbitrarily and the sort.

Grossed out?
Kind sir. U have to see some of the guys I've been with. FUCKEN SMOKING HOT... almost every last one.
U straight guys don't know what ur missing.
Also...
I thought I explained the rules over here at the ASF regarding new guys..
Im gonna need that pic of ur hole.
XoxoxX
OK, barely legal boy buggery enthusiast. I'll DM you a nice butthole pic later x

These guys have stated that their goal is to go to other sites Mindless is on and try to make his life miserable.
They also went to UGBB, etc.
Say what you want about Mindless, he's pretty good at having thick-skin and mainly just ignoring them.

These guys have stated that their goal is to go to other sites Mindless is on and try to make his life miserable.
They also went to UGBB, etc.
Say what you want about Mindless, he's pretty good at having thick-skin and mainly just ignoring them.
I only signed up here because someone by the name of dallascowboys1995 who also posts here has spammed and attacked members repeatedly. Mindless let's him get away with it.
MindlessWork stalked a teenage boy's bodyspace profile on bbmisc. He keeps his head down here because he's been run off or banned from several forums.
He's widely disliked wherever he posts. I'll do you a favour and leave him, unless he quotes me then I'll tear him a new asshole, a bit like killsong does with his twinks.

Hey you limey POS. How's about you take you're ass back across the pond like a good bloke and piss off.
Calm your tits American pie. Are also a member of NAMBLA? quite a lot of shmoes here, eh?

Calm your tits American pie. Are also a member of NAMBLA? quite a lot of shmoes here, eh?
We don’t call progressive liberal sympathizers American… they are American by birth right but…. That’s about as far as it goes.

You’re probably more “American” than any die hard democrat that just happens to take advantage of being born here. Most of them hate everything about our country. They’re probably descendants of the red coats. Lol

I only signed up here because someone by the name of dallascowboys1995 who also posts here has spammed and attacked members repeatedly. Mindless let's him get away with it.
MindlessWork stalked a teenage boy's bodyspace profile on bbmisc. He keeps his head down here because he's been run off or banned from several forums.
He's widely disliked wherever he posts. I'll do you a favour and leave him, unless he quotes me then I'll tear him a new asshole, a bit like killsong does with his twinks.
"dallas" does not post here, he may show up on occasion to yell at one of us (if dallas is indeed lifter like you say), I happen to get along fine with him. Even after he tore me a new one about my political rants.
(I happened to agree with him as I tire of hearing myself type sometimes, LOL).
But it is what it is.
Mindless doesnt do any of the things here, that you say he does, so it doesnt matter (here).
Anyways, I visit your site on occasion (though I had issues joining for some reason) you guys are hilarious over there.

"dallas" does not post here, he may show up on occasion to yell at one of us (if dallas is indeed lifter like you say), I happen to get along fine with him. Even after he tore me a new one about my political rants.
(I happened to agree with him as I tire of hearing myself type sometimes, LOL).
But it is what it is.
Mindless doesnt do any of the things here, that you say he does, so it doesnt matter (here).
Anyways, I visit your site on occasion (though I had issues joining for some reason) you guys are hilarious over there.

Bruh, whoever is behind that account is a regular here. He's currently on the misc cumming hard because he thinks I'm getting rekt. Most people here are chill and aren't dog-piling me in the slightest. Dallascowboys1995 is a bitch boi who won't show his real account here because he's ashamed at the incredibly low IQ posting style he/she used on the misc. It's literally, bwhahahhahaha, cunt, faggot, ni**er, ignorant cuck, melt for me, etc. 1000 posts of that shit.

London, bro. Delete your account over there and just hang out here. Mindless isn’t a mod here and lifters made a lot of enemies on this forum. Lol

Just contribute where ya can and join the fun. The gears aren’t as bunk here either. You know they be a pay n play when mindless is a mod.

For cereal man.

Get Shredded!
London, bro. Delete your account over there and just hang out here. Mindless isn’t a mod here and lifters made a lot of enemies on this forum. Lol

Just contribute where ya can and join the fun. The gears aren’t as bunk here either. You know they be a pay n play when mindless is a mod.

For cereal man.
What’s his contribution? Talking about lifter and mindless and inserting them in threads when he sees a chance?
He can’t and won’t leave that forum he’s in love with them

What’s his contribution? Talking about lifter and mindless and inserting them in threads when he sees a chance?

That's kinda funny, bro. Fitmisc is a bit like the Hotel California though. I can contribute no problem. What would you like to talk about? Astrophysics, muskie fishing, the great outdoors, how often you jack off, your favorite muscly Holywood actor?
Bwahahahaha!

For cereal man.
Cheers, it's nice to part of a buzzing forum. With regards to staying; I don't think I want to send a pic of my bum hole to @killsong so my ban is quite likely. Sure, I've stirred a bit of shit up here and I'll take the ban like a champ.

I didn’t say he had a contribution, yet. Give ol lundy Lundy a shot. He’ll come around. Them Brit’s are pretty crafty fellers.

We don’t call progressive liberal sympathizers American… they are American by birth right but…. That’s about as far as it goes.

You’re probably more “American” than any die hard democrat that just happens to take advantage of being born here. Most of them hate everything about our country. They’re probably descendants of the red coats. Lol
LOLZ. One of the die hard dumb fucks like this post….

Back