• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Elon musk buys shares in Twitter

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

ELON MUSK HINTS AT BIG CHANGES COMING FOR TWITTER AFTER JOINING BOARD OF DIRECTORS​

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
That's not my point. Mindless claims he is straight, his Internet legacy would suggest otherwise.

Just lol @ 40 year old men chasing tail half their age. Fucking gross Hunter Biden level shit.

My wife still does it for me.
You sound jealous that he's CAPABLE of banging a woman half his age.
Before I got in a relationship, I was fucking 19 year olds.
All the time.
Easy as cake.
..... for me anyway.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score
it should not matter my friend, as it seems to matter to you for some odd reason. Is it that you like to follow me around? Remember trolls like you don't really fly here.
Who asked you, my dear forumcel?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Elon Musk made $750 million dollars in 1 day by acquiring those shares of Twitter

That is double Twitters entire NET income for the last 3 years.

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think it's weird that a 50-something year old man is obsessed with muscled teens.

Let's pretend you make sense, and this post would been off the charts. However this is the real world and that post makes me wonder wtf am I reading...
Mindless is not my favorite poster by any stretch but he sure does rent free space in both your heads which seem like the same person, if this was prison you would be hanging onto his pocket walking around the yard.

Back to the thread topic, Tucker Carlson said last night that the left and the media will now be on a campaign to bring him down, they will be going through everything he ever said to discredit him and I would have to agree with that statement. The left fears the fearless and Musk don't care what other people think. I quit twitter when they banned Trump, not because I'm a huge Trump fan but I can't stand that three assholes Dorsey, Bezoes and zuckerburg have the power to allow what the public can say or read. If they want to oppress free speech than they have to be held accountable for all content on their forums. Personally I think these boards should be like the pit, if you don't like what you are reading then don't read it.

London

Reaction score
Mindless is not my favorite poster by any stretch but he sure does rent free space in both your heads which seem like the same person, if this was prison you would be hanging onto his pocket walking around the yard.
Don't put ideas into his head ffs.

IronRage

Registered Member
Reaction score
Curious though, random question. When you post to twitter it’s called a tweet, right? So is a poster called a twit??
If it’s a woman it’s a twat

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious though, random question. When you post to twitter it’s called a tweet, right? So is a poster called a twit??
I thought when people post on Twitter it's called twatting. Maybe I'm just out of touch

London

Reaction score
The only way to improve twitter is to turn it off. A hive of degeneracy. Promoting the transing of children is ok but voicing an opinion on a rushed vaccine gets you banned.
Fucking clown hell we're living in.

kilsong

Registered Member
Reaction score
So you're a borderline pederast just like MindlessWork?
No.. I have had sex with legal aged MEN. Not boys
Nothing he or I have said could POSSIBLY lead u to believe otherwise.
Okay u jealous little cock fuck?
Im ALWAYS weary of guys that get mad when they find out another guy is banging a hottie.
Why do u care who he's fucking?
Why are YOU worried about HIS dick?
If he's not breaking the law, leave him alone.
Must suck to be you.

Verrrrrry suspect behavior.
Your obsession with him.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
"Elon buys into Twitter"!!

==============

iu

iu

iu

iu

London

Reaction score
No.. I have had sex with legal aged MEN. Not boys
Nothing he or I have said could POSSIBLY lead u to believe otherwise.
Okay u jealous little cock fuck?
Im ALWAYS weary of guys that get mad when they find out another guy is banging a hottie.
Why do u care who he's fucking?
Why are YOU worried about HIS dick?
If he's not breaking the law, leave him alone.
Must suck to be you.

Verrrrrry suspect behavior.
Your obsession with him.
LOL, you're melting.

Who the fuck am I supposed to be jealous of here? Mindless? Get a fucking grip. I dislike the guy because he's a creep. If it makes you feel better I'll stop bothering him. He has no power here but he's absolutely ruined the forum I post on where he moderates.
I'm not mad at you banging twinks, probably just grossed out if anything.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score

Back to the thread topic, Tucker Carlson said last night that the left and the media will now be on a campaign to bring him down, they will be going through everything he ever said to discredit him and I would have to agree with that statement. The left fears the fearless and Musk don't care what other people think. I quit twitter when they banned Trump, not because I'm a huge Trump fan but I can't stand that three assholes Dorsey, Bezoes and zuckerburg have the power to allow what the public can say or read. If they want to oppress free speech than they have to be held accountable for all content on their forums. Personally I think these boards should be like the pit, if you don't like what you are reading then don't read it.
Clueless broad, stick to things you're good at like making sandwiches.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score
With comebacks like that no wonder mindless owns your mind, your troll game is weak at best.
I've never been more serious in my life, actually. A female taking steroids is bonefide mental illness in and of itself, but defending a brain-damaged pedophile? You're clearly set in your ways and I'm not going to waste my breath trying to convince you otherwise. There's plenty of information on the old faggot everywhere you go online.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
I've never been more serious in my life, actually. A female taking steroids is bonefide mental illness in and of itself, but defending a brain-damaged pedophile? You're clearly set in your ways and I'm not going to waste my breath trying to convince you otherwise. There's plenty of information on the old faggot everywhere you go online.
Reddog is a dude. And a really good dude once you get to know him.

Mindless is spineless and everyone here knows it. I know nothing of the pedo claims but I do know he’s a fence rider. I feel bad for the guy… he tries to hard to be accepted and I don’t think he understands what he does.

But… whatever he does on your forum isn’t gonna be happening here so just relax. Get to know some peeps. Keep it real.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score

Mindless is spineless and everyone here knows it. I know nothing of the pedo claims but I do know he’s a fence rider. I feel bad for the guy… he tries to hard to be accepted and I don’t think he understands what he does.

But… whatever he does on your forum isn’t gonna be happening here so just relax. Get to know some peeps. Keep it real.
Alright, fair enough. @reddog309 my apologies, I know you meant well, but @London and I know exactly the kind of damage the idiot has done to our forum.

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats just it, I'm not defending mindless, for all I know you have kiddies locked in your basement right now, it's the internet, what I am defending is that you and your other persona run every thread he posts in off track to an attack on him and away from the original thread, believe me it gets old fast, no one cares, if the people here thought he was a pedo he would be gone.

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered Member
Reaction score

this is how easy it is to assume something about someone.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats just it, I'm not defending mindless, for all I know you have kiddies locked in your basement right now, it's the internet, what I am defending is that you and your other persona run every thread he posts in off track to an attack on him and away from the original thread, believe me it gets old fast, no one cares, if the people here thought he was a pedo he would be gone.
We're just poking some fun here and there. The guy claps his hands like a seal at the rage-induced tirades his friend lifter makes. Also there's posts like this which would suggest that the rumors are indeed true.

TLQEG94.png

To prove I'm not bullshitting, here's a link: Teen Misc.

Imagine making these sort of comments on teen misc as a middle-aged guy. The fact that he was on teen misc to begin with is suspect enough. He eventually got banned for stalking some teens' profiles on that website. The fact that he also "inadvertently" befriended a convicted sex offender on the site is the cherry on the cake.

kilsong

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm not mad at you banging twinks, probably just grossed out if anything.
Grossed out?
Kind sir. U have to see some of the guys I've been with. FUCKEN SMOKING HOT... almost every last one.
U straight guys don't know what ur missing.
Also...
I thought I explained the rules over here at the ASF regarding new guys..
Im gonna need that pic of ur hole.
XoxoxX

IronRage

Registered Member
Reaction score
We're just poking some fun here and there. The guy claps his hands like a seal at the rage-induced tirades his friend lifter makes. Also there's posts like this which would suggest that the rumors are indeed true.

TLQEG94.png

To prove I'm not bullshitting, here's a link: Teen Misc.

Imagine making these sort of comments on teen misc as a middle-aged guy. The fact that he was on teen misc to begin with is suspect enough. He eventually got banned for stalking some teens' profiles on that website. The fact that he also "inadvertently" befriended a convicted sex offender on the site is the cherry on the cake.
I’ve seen the posts and I’ve even seen him double down and defend that shit when called out on it. It’s pretty sickening.
The claims aren’t coming from thin air but he doesn’t do it here at least not that I have seen.