• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like Heaven !! NOLA definitely is so eccentric as far as Everything...really. Such a good place to visit. The Garden District was similar to Savannah, some of the dumpiest joints had the best food! Luckily my trips are short..I definitely enjoyed my visits. Although, I definitely had a very hard time deciphering some of the local locals! They speak in that mix of Cajun/French/English, I listened to two locals at the mini mart my hotel was near and it may as well been two Scottish teens(English but no way to understand) Lol

Max
Lol that is the truth. I had say multiple times to people I would meet, "Come again" "one more time"

Then they would look at me like I was from another planet.

Labs drawn this morning!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nice log Elite. Very well done. I hope the members here can appreciate everything your doing for the community as a whole.

I’m loving everything I read so far.

Nice log Elite. Very well done. I hope the members here can appreciate everything your doing for the community as a whole.

I’m loving everything I read so far.
Thank you sir!

Its been a fun ride, I truly enjoy doing this, and our industry. It's been amazing to see how far all of us have come in all my years in this game.

Latest Update! Covering Both Iron Lion Orange tops and Dutch Pharma.

Labs are in, so that means another update. After my last run using Qtropin run, I started running the Iron Lion Orange tops. There is nothing negative that can be said about this outfit. They have all their ducks in a row, from communication to shipping, they have it all put together.

During this run, I have felt increased numbness in my hands especially when im sleeping. Well being has been more or less the same from the previous run. I have maintained my full look even with my current traveling schedule and diet or lack there of. I have been very happy. With that said I am a little perplexed by my IGF numbers. I know I changed brands, but I followed the same schedule, and actually ran these a bit longer as I was out of town and couldn't get to my local Quest for labs. More below.

Dutch Pharma:

During this run, and the previous Qtropin run, I have been running Test E, and DHB from Dutch Pharma. As well as just finished up 50mg daily of Tbol from Pharmaqo.

I have to say I really have enjoyed this Dutch gear, its a crying shame that their shipping is probably worse than NAPS. The DHB has enough pip to remind you that you are on DHB, but not enough to deter you from using it. The Test E is smooth as it should be. Oil viscosity is on point, and every injection is like butter. The Provi is hard pressed and looks professional.

This batch of gear I received is definitely nice. I have never used DHB before and have already placed it near the top of my favorite compounds. I look and feel fantastic, strength has increased, and I just feel great on it. As you know im all about feeling great while on cycle, sure I could gain more with other things, but feeling great is more important to me than anything.

My hope is Dutch can fix their issues, if they do. I would definitely run the DHB/ Test and others again.

The Protocol:

Days 1-6 - 2iu SubQ
Days 7-30 3.33iu SubQ

Day 31 - 10iu IM @ 4:00am Labs Drawn at 7:05am

225mg/wk Test E - Dutch
350mg/wk DHB - Dutch
25mg/ed Provi - Dutch
50mg/ed Tbol - Pharmaqo

The Results:

IGF Levels Baseline Before = 172ng/ml
IGF Levels After Qtropin = 227ng/ml
IGF Levels After Orange Tops 177ng/ml

HGH Serum Qtropin = 36.0
HGH Serum Orange Tops = 35.0

Test Total = 886
Free Test = 376.1

Keep in mind, I have dropped the Masteron and have lowered my Provi dose, this can be very well be the reason my Free Test has dropped from the 900's I have also lowered my weekly test from 300mg to 225mg.

Overall I am happy, and a bit perplexed. I feel good, and the mirror says I look good. yet IGF levels have lowered. I am going to continue on with the Orange tops, however my protocol will be changing a bit as I have some IGF LR3 I have been dying to tear into.

Any insight as to why levels would lower would be appreciated.

I will probably not have labs done for a little while, as right now Ill be using gear I have already verified.

My IGF run will look like this -

6.66iu HGH - Mon/Wed/Friday

Week 1 - 40mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 2 - 60mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 3 - 60mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 4 - 70mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 5 - 70mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 6 - 100mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
Week 7 - 100mg IGF - Tues/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday

ef184e416587232ba8cc9979d6e0de50.jpg

Where you in a calorie deficit or surplus? That can affect the score apparently

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where you in a calorie deficit or surplus? That can affect the score apparently

Hmm I haven't heard that one. I try to maintain a 10% caloric surplus until around May or June.

Hmm I haven't heard that one. I try to maintain a 10% caloric surplus until around May or June.

Yeah I don’t know man I scored almost exactly the same in a deficit, but I feel like a god right now!

I’m sorry to sound like a dumb ass newb but why do we dose 10 iu’s before testing and not the normal schedule? It just seems that way would throw off the results instead of just following the same schedule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sorry to sound like a dumb ass newb but why do we dose 10 iu’s before testing and not the normal schedule? It just seems that way would throw off the results instead of just following the same schedule

That is only for GH serum results. This is a crude way of testing for GH.

These tested in the high end of the spectrum. The the reason for the "crude" delineation is because the serum result generated is on a person to person basis.

That is only for GH serum results. This is a crude way of testing for GH.

These tested in the high end of the spectrum. The the reason for the "crude" delineation is because the serum result generated is on a person to person basis.

How did you feel popping 10iu ? I was to scared to do that for fear I would be asleep all day.

Get Shredded!
How did you feel popping 10iu ? I was to scared to do that for fear I would be asleep all day.

Lol, I feel fine. I do it at around 4 am and go back to sleep until 6:30 then head out to get labs drawn. After labs are done, I have my cofee and start the day so it doesn't wane on me to much.

But yes, dosing above 4iu daily if I dose it mid day I'm so sleepy!

Lol, I feel fine. I do it at around 4 am and go back to sleep until 6:30 then head out to get labs drawn. After labs are done, I have my cofee and start the day so it doesn't wane on me to much.

When I did my last one, before my experiment:
I completely knocked out some hours later and woke up and it was 9:30pm at night! Lol . It was still hard to handle, doing it 3x a week but it sure worked well. I have to make sure I am not needed the day I do a serum test.

Max

When I did my last one, before my experiment:
I completely knocked out some hours later and woke up and it was 9:30pm at night! Lol . It was still hard to handle, doing it 3x a week but it sure worked well. I have to make sure I am not needed the day I do a serum test.

Max

Same here, I done my first 10iu serum test here recently and it had me dragging to where I had to take a nap mid day.

How soon after pins were you pulling bloods for the test numbers

I dose at 4am and had labs drawn at 7:05am- 3 hours and 5 minutes

I was talking about the testosterone numbers not the gh. I read and didn’t see it listed maybe I skipped passed it but wanted to know how many days after the 225 shot did you pull bloods

I was talking about the testosterone numbers not the gh. I read and didn’t see it listed maybe I skipped passed it but wanted to know how many days after the 225 shot did you pull bloods
I dose 0.3ml Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I pulled labs Monday morning before my Monday dose.

So the last dose was Friday.

I am going to do 10ius pd for 80 days and see what happens. I will work up to 10ius. I know it sounds crazy. I've heard many people doing 10ius though. 20ius pd of serostim for good ol' Rich. I am pretty sure thats 25-30ius generics per day

I've put it off so long. I wanted to maximize results with AAS only. Sitting at 238 12% bf at 6'0. LET'S GOOO.
Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Btw @Elit3Swagg

All the things you've done for this board in such a short time is straight killer bro.

People Should be singing your praises. We need more members like you HOLDING LABS ACCOUNTABLE. I get so tired of the "I got my pack and I know everything is amazing" shit.

Ive only pulled bloods and posted 3x in almost ten years so you're killin me bro...

Same here, I done my first 10iu serum test here recently and it had me dragging to where I had to take a nap mid day.

Happens every time! Even during experiment, you can see my progression of gh daily until I reached it 3 days weekly. Also I agree w compoundlifts: you sure do a lot of stuff for ASF and deserve good health, luck, and happiness

Cheers !

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I am going to do 10ius pd for 80 days and see what happens. I will work up to 10ius. I know it sounds crazy. I've heard many people doing 10ius though. 20ius pd of serostim for good ol' Rich. I am pretty sure thats 25-30ius generics per day

I've put it off so long. I wanted to maximize results with AAS only. Sitting at 238 12% bf at 6'0. LET'S GOOO.
Btw @Elit3Swagg

All the things you've done for this board in such a short time is straight killer bro.

People Should be singing your praises. We need more members like you HOLDING LABS ACCOUNTABLE. I get so tired of the "I got my pack and I know everything is amazing" shit.

Ive only pulled bloods and posted 3x in almost ten years so you're killin me bro...

Let's goooo!! Dude that' is going to be one heck of a ride. Hope you have some t4 handy, really interested in seeing how you feel on those dosages.

I appreciate the kind words man, it's been a fun ride. Really looking forward to seeing what else I can do going forward. Always looking to feel good while still trying out new gear with different protocols.
Happens every time! Even during experiment, you can see my progression of gh daily until I reached it 3 days weekly. Also I agree w compoundlifts: you sure do a lot of stuff for ASF and deserve good health, luck, and happiness

Cheers !

Max
Thank you Max, you are the king, I draw alot of inspiration from you and what you do brother.

Let's goooo!! Dude that' is going to be one heck of a ride. Hope you have some t4 handy, really interested in seeing how you feel on those dosages.

I appreciate the kind words man, it's been a fun ride. Really looking forward to seeing what else I can do going forward. Always looking to feel good while still trying out new gear with different protocols. Thank you Max, you are the king, I draw alot of inspiration from you and what you do brother.

Max

One week down!

And the cycle is coming together!

Currently it's looking like this.

Test E - 225mg weekly
DHB - 300mg weekly (Juice Pal!)
Epistane - 30mg Daily
Provi - 25mg Daily

HGH - 6.66iu Monday/Wednesday /Friday
IGF-LR3 - 60mcg Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday

Man, I have to step back sometimes and just appreciate life, this cycle and this sport. Just greatful for each day.

I'm feeling great, and diet is always on point, as I pretty much eat the same thing daily with the exception of dinner.

One week down!

And the cycle is coming together!

Currently it's looking like this.

Test E - 225mg weekly
DHB - 300mg weekly (Juice Pal!)
Epistane - 30mg Daily
Provi - 25mg Daily

HGH - 6.66iu Monday/Wednesday /Friday
IGF-LR3 - 60mcg Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday

Man, I have to step back sometimes and just appreciate life, this cycle and this sport. Just greatful for each day.

I'm feeling great, and diet is always on point, as I pretty much eat the same thing daily with the exception of dinner.

You definitely need to keep me updated on the Dhb- epistane- and Lr3:Gh style your using. It looks frackin great . I have used dhb but not a lot of experience with it. This is a nice solid cruise; I found out that with the right combo of gh and other factors ; you can get even bigger than large AAS cycles . It costs more but, who would like to grow while only using low toxicity items ?? Verra nice Swagg!!

Max

You definitely need to keep me updated on the Dhb- epistane- and Lr3:Gh style your using. It looks frackin great . I have used dhb but not a lot of experience with it. This is a nice solid cruise; I found out that with the right combo of gh and other factors ; you can get even bigger than large AAS cycles . It costs more but, who would like to grow while only using low toxicity items ?? Verra nice Swagg!!

Max
Will defitnly do so bro.

This "enhanced cruise" has been fun man, less risk and still producing gains. Feeling great is my ultimate goal.

Another week down, and feeling good. I forgot what quality IGF felt like I feel full and vascularity is through the roof. I have viens on veins. Even with a slight surplus I am leaning out.

Hope everyone is doing well, l I know my updates have been few and far I between but work has been rediculous.

Still reviewing the Stimulate product from IML and it seems to really help me push past that 1:00pm feeling. Looking forward to writing up my findings.

Those EuroPharmacies peptides are the best around period. I’ve tried several peptides over the years but man those are so good. Awesome work so far!

Thinking of updating my method of taking the IGF and HGH.

Currently I'm alternating days with:

Monday - Wednesday - Friday - 6.66iu hgh

Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - Sunday - IGF

I'm thinking of doing the following:

3.33iu HGH/ed Mornings upon waking.
IGF-LR3 about 6 hours later everyday.

Thoughts?

Thinking of updating my method of taking the IGF and HGH.

Currently I'm alternating days with:

Monday - Wednesday - Friday - 6.66iu hgh

Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - Sunday - IGF

I'm thinking of doing the following:

3.33iu HGH/ed Mornings upon waking.
IGF-LR3 about 6 hours later everyday.

Thoughts?

That would definitely be a good protocol, are you working out later on the day? I assume you’ll use IGF-LR3 PWO?

That would definitely be a good protocol, are you working out later on the day? I assume you’ll use IGF-LR3 PWO?
I workout at around 11:30 everyday, and would pin the IGF Post.

Currently on my IGF and HGH days I pin Post as well.

I suppose there are so many different ways to run IGF with HGH, I am just trying to find my sweet spot.

Back