• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Elit3Swagg

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wanting to update as its been a while.

Been on the road pretty much this entire month, it has been challenging to say the least. I have gotten a handful of solid workouts in, and plenty of body weight workouts over the last few weeks.

Currently running:

300mg TIPP weekly (Church!! Good Lawd)
20mg Epistane
50mg Provi
5iu GH every other day.

I feel great and recovery has been solid. Sleeping like a rock most nights. Hunger has been through the roof and there lies the issues. Being on the road and eating at all these local spots has me feeling guilty as hell after every meal, but body fat hasnt increased a hell of a lot so there's that.

Really hoping to wrap up this project soon so I can get back at it and re kick off this log properly.

Hope eveyone is still grinding!

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wanting to update as its been a while.

Been on the road pretty much this entire month, it has been challenging to say the least. I have gotten a handful of solid workouts in, and plenty of body weight workouts over the last few weeks.

Currently running:

300mg TIPP weekly (Church!! Good Lawd)
20mg Epistane
50mg Provi
5iu GH every other day.

I feel great and recovery has been solid. Sleeping like a rock most nights. Hunger has been through the roof and there lies the issues. Being on the road and eating at all these local spots has me feeling guilty as hell after every meal, but body fat hasnt increased a hell of a lot so there's that.

Really hoping to wrap up this project soon so I can get back at it and re kick off this log properly.

Hope eveyone is still grinding!
Haven’t used epistane since high school! It is solid; at least I thought so.
Happy 4th eveyone. Hope eveyone is indulging a little. #Merica.

Happy 4th swagg !! Hope u and I both get some downtime but, sadly it is looking even busier ; maybe 2022? ! Glad to hear from ya!
I need a Swaggbagg!!

Max

Last edited:

Elit3Swagg

Registered Member
Reaction score
Happy 4th Max! Definetly need some downtime soon! But the busy problem is a good problem for sure. Hope you are enjoying today brother!
354852c513751e654e1544ffafab0a19.jpg

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Happy 4th Max! Definetly need some downtime soon! But the busy problem is a good problem for sure. Hope you are enjoying today brother!

Now That Is Classy San Diego!. Got the Romeo&Julieta & a Real Drink

Max
#cigar#handrolled

Jaredb

Registered Member
Reaction score
Noice i had some flor de cana rum and one of these bad boys yesterday
e13144928c7516dd7982299f9cc0d5da.jpg

SF96

Registered Member
Reaction score

I just read through this whole log. Great work brother! Would you be offended if I stole the concept?

Elit3Swagg

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just read through this whole log. Great work brother! Would you be offended if I stole the concept?
Have it brother. Testing and consistency is great for our community.

Now that I've accepted a position at another company, I will be traveling considerably less.

I plan to bring this back in the new year!

Hope eveyone is doing well.