• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Elevated prolactin - how long to take caber

maximum_effort

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi brothers,

I'm in the middle of let's say mild cycle - Test prop 300 mg per week, and peptide frag ED as long with carderine and meldonium, this is for 12 weeks.
I have my blood results and my prolactin level is high

TSH2.62mIU/l0.34.5
FT417.13pmol/l11.4522.1
FT34.37pmol/l3.086.47
LH<0.1mIU/ml1.12.5
FSH<0.1mIU/ml1.111.8
Estradiol224.00pmol/l0319.3
Prolactin477.00µIU/ml54340H
Testosterone35.64nmol/l7.636.44

I bought caber and planning to take it 0.25mg x 2 weekly

How long should take it?
When to check my blood again.

When my prolactin is normal should I stop taking caber?

300mg a week of test P and your testosterone is not elevated?

That's strange too. Probably the quality of the source. But still, my goal is to have fewer sides and no AI. So the goal is partially achieved.

Prolactin drops fast and sustained relatively easy in males.

The catch is, are you running a Progesterone, tren, a 19-nor? That "might' keep it elevated until you come off.

Are you lactating? Do you have discharge from the nipples? These are all important questions to consider.

.25mgs e3d usually knocks prolactin down super quick

Another thing, if you have certain cancers, or a tumor in the brain this can also cause an increase, but it is super super rare.

In a steroid user, I have seen hundreds of doctors order a "brain MRI" in a patient, looking for a tumor, etc, bc of the increased P. I have never seen even ONE patient test positive or shown to have a brain tumor. It has been 100% the AAS. This is not to say it isn't possible. It certainly is. But it is massively rare. If you are using AAS and have increased P. Chances are it's anabolics 99.9% of the time.

Thanks bro, so in my case only test prop no pain on the nipples nor lactation or anything else.
I bought the caber from the local pharmacy 8 pills 0.5mg
Can you suggest how many to take from them to make it work?
Do I need a blood test after the application and how long to wait before it (for caber to go out)?

Thanks bro, so in my case only test prop no pain on the nipples nor lactation or anything else.
I bought the caber from the local pharmacy 8 pills 0.5mg
Can you suggest how many to take from them to make it work?
Do I need a blood test after the application and how long to wait before it (for caber to go out)?
OP I think GymNTonic hit it on the head. But to piggyback most guys take Caber at .5mg twice a week and some guys I’ve talked to have felt better immediately. That’s not suggesting the Prolactin has gone down that fast however, if they were having side effects due to Prolactin, they noticed a difference.

Id suggest the same Protocol and in my opinion you’d prob see a difference by your second week. I do not know how long to continue taking them as most guys are taking caber because they are running Deca, TREN, NPP, ect… so they assume that dosage throughout the cycle.

For me personally I’ve tried to take Caber and it’s messed with my head and was forced to discontinue by the second week. I still run 19 nora’s and I just deal with the Prolactin being elevated.

Ideally you would stop the caber when prolactin levels are good. Hard to say when. Maybe one box of 8 would be my guess. It can cause withdrawals so I would err on the side of quitting early and leaving prolactin levels slightly elevated if need be but that’s just how I would probably do it.

I’m actually on my 7th tab of caber .5mg now. I plan to quit after next tablet. I think I’m fine now but I’m not getting bloods drawn to verify. And I have more caber on hand If I feel I need to hop back on anytime.

Many thanks for the answers. It's definitely helped. Since I'm in the middle of my cycle and only 6 weeks left so I guess can take it until the end, and jump to PCT.
At the moment I'm not feeling any gyno my sex drive is good maybe one idea is less but it is difficult to say.
It is my first cycle without AI. I wanted to test how my body will adapt, and I'm happy my prolactin is not over the roof.
Little bit disappointed by the elevated prolactin, but it is as it is. I hope caber to have fewer sides than Aromasin EOD

Small update here. I dumped my current source and ordered test prop and peptides from PSL . The parcel still has not arrived, and I ran out of gear. So in order to not put my body in hormonal disbalance, I bought Sustanon 250 from the local pharmacy (the trade brand here is Omnadren). The pack is 5 vials x 1ml, and I'm planning to inject 1 per week and injected the first today.
The 12th week of the cycle will be after one month from now.

My question is should I finish it with the sustanon and keep the test prop for the next cycle, or once the test prop arives to stop the sustanon and continue on test prop?

Back