• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Easy Way...

I think it would be really beneficial to everyone here if when someone does that to one sponsor, that the rest of the sponsors blacklisted them and they get a permanent ban. It would set a precedence that you can’t come here and be a douche and stick around.
Agreed. It’s a privilege to be here and have access to sources.

I think it would be really beneficial to everyone here if when someone does that to one sponsor, that the rest of the sponsors blacklisted them and they get a permanent ban. It would set a precedence that you can’t come here and be a douche and stick around.
That would be the ultimate karma. It's shit like this that should earn those who want to be d-bags to any sponsor or the forum in general a kick to the proverbial curb. I've noticed this sort of disrespect on some other forums and it angers me too.

Well I guess he fucked around & found out lol. No GC nectar for that cuck.
I’ve been with GC from the jump. He’s always been GREAT to me & everyone else that’s been loyal. LDOG as well. 15/10 would recommend these fellas.

I think Church has set Many Standards by which Many follow..
Hell..it is smart setting a count minimum..Weeds out much of the BS..
Believe me..its worth every Post..
Z...

Think I'll give GC a try...good to check out the goodies I hear so much about...and will do it so nicely that even ldog will blush haha.

Agreed, Z...every sponsor worth its salt should be setting rules like this as it would only ensure quality customers.

That would be the ultimate karma. It's shit like this that should earn those who want to be d-bags to any sponsor or the forum in general a kick to the proverbial curb. I've noticed this sort of disrespect on some other forums and it angers me too.
Yeah there are a few people on this forum lately who are very over opinionated and jerks to pretty much everyone. It’s people like that who end up send crap emails like this.

Yeah there are a few people on this forum lately who are very over opinionated and jerks to pretty much everyone. It’s people like that who end up send crap emails like this.
No doubt that other sponsors may have gotten similar crap...perhaps some may chime in too.

Think I'll give GC a try...good to check out the goodies I hear so much about...and will do it so nicely that even ldog will blush haha.

Agreed, Z...every sponsor worth its salt should be setting rules like this as it would only ensure quality customers.
I’m about to start a GC TPP/NPP/Mast P blend cycle. I’ve used his Sust, Cialas, and Anavar it’s all 🔥

Get Shredded!
I’m about to start a GC TPP/NPP/Mast P blend cycle. I’ve used his Sust, Cialas, and Anavar it’s all 🔥
Now you and Z got my mouth watering...got a tax refund coming soon so I could well jump on this train!

Try some blends..
That NPP/TPP is killer..
AND
Don't forget..the Test/Deca blend..
You have to ask for that One..
Enjoy..
Z...
Those sound delectable...will check out the list to see what good blends to go for.

All I have to say there is a reason GC has been around for a long long time with awesome gear, customer service, prices and reputation. If you don’t agree the way he runs his business please kindly move to another source plain and simple.
Not sure why people get so worked up.

I like gc's post count alot if new guys ask me for my suggestions on who to use gc is always on my list of sources I'd reccomend but not able to suggest to everyone. If a member can't get 500 posts they arnt a contributing member. Being a part of the hood gets u some perks. Ordering from gc is one of em lol.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I like gc's post count alot if new guys ask me for my suggestions on who to use gc is always on my list of sources I'd reccomend but not able to suggest to everyone. If a member can't get 500 posts they arnt a contributing member. Being a part of the hood gets u some perks. Ordering from gc is one of em lol.

I agree. I see people who have been here years with 50 posts. Then they will randomly post and blab about how they have been a member forever. Just having an account isn’t being a member in my opinion.

I agree. I see people who have been here years with 50 posts. Then they will randomly post and blab about how they have been a member forever. Just having an account isn’t being a member in my opinion.
I've seen some accounts that were pretty dormant suddenly coming to life and blab about nonsense just to get posts up.

Been with GC for a
while haven't used anyone else and don't plan on too. Why go any where else when GC is the best of the best. I'm fixing to try his Trest been hearing good stuff about it.

Unfortunately, this is the entitled world we live in. You see it in the public space too. A business has a policy, a person attempts to violate that policy and service is denied. The would be consumer gets pissed and it turns into a self-absorbed rant. I’d like to try GC products, but he has a policy. I have to accept that. That’s business. That’s life. I’ll wait it out, contribute to the group when it’s warranted and at some point I’ll be able to sample some product. Until then, I’m content.

Unfortunately, this is the entitled world we live in. You see it in the public space too. A business has a policy, a person attempts to violate that policy and service is denied. The would be consumer gets pissed and it turns into a self-absorbed rant. I’d like to try GC products, but he has a policy. I have to accept that. That’s business. That’s life. I’ll wait it out, contribute to the group when it’s warranted and at some point I’ll be able to sample some product. Until then, I’m content.
Stick around youll.hit 500 easy if yoir active

Stick around youll.hit 500 easy if yoir active

Working on it, but with the experience in this community and my lack thereof, sometimes it’s best to sit back and learn from those that have been around awhile. I’ll get there brother. Ain’t going anywhere. Thanks

Working on it, but with the experience in this community and my lack thereof, sometimes it’s best to sit back and learn from those that have been around awhile. I’ll get there brother. Ain’t going anywhere. Thanks
If you don’t feel comfortable giving advice. Then hop in on the numerous other non AAS related threads. I have made a lot of friends on those threads just shooting the shit and joking around.

Ha! What a loser! Someone needs to go back to elementary school and learn how to use punctuation and not create an abundance of run-on sentences as well.
Plus learn the difference between “to” and “too” and “your” and “you’re”

Back