• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

D’s Log

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve really enjoyed these logs on this forum, I’ve learned a lot from everyone here. There are a lot of extremely impressive physiques on some very knowledgeable gentlemen. Getting free advice and first hand knowledge is not something I personally take for granted.

I’ve hit a sticking point where I’m just accumulating fat when I up my cals to grow, the goal of this log is to lean up a tad so I can introduce more food and grow bigger leaner. I’m no expert, I just love to train and don’t mind eating right at all . I have no friends that lift, nobody to hold me accountable, even though I’m a very private introvert type of guy I could use some criticism and help.

I’m 6ft on a good day and weighed in 232 this morning . I do not track calories, I just make sure I eat enough protein and try to keep carbs around training only . I’ve never tried to seriously cut before so the diet aspect will be something I’ll learn as we go . Once I feel flat I tend to shovel in some food to feel comfortably thick again and I know that’s not the way .

My daily diet consist of turkey/rice meals 2-3 times a day, 2-3 egg white meals and a meal replacement shake. If I’m undisciplined for the day I’ll usually have a chicken salad or another turkey / rice meal at night . I can calculate all that up soon . I work out from home in the hot ass garage . Old school Weider pec dec rack, various dumbbells . Couple barbells, I’ll clean up the garage soon and snap a pic of my setup . I have 2 gym memberships and live less than 50 yards from the gym but I prefer to do things my way in the dog pound while I take care of my 3 children . Guess you could call this the working man / dad log .

I’ll snap some better pics of myself and progress as this goes on, just wanted to get it up while I was feeling motivated and had a fire lit under my ass or I probably never would. I’ve got thick skin and welcome all criticism.

1000 test c
600 Tren E That’s what we’re working with right now . I want to get lean enough to switch back to chasing size. If i missed anything please let me know fellas . Biceps and shoulders today . I train bro split style but really just instinctively. If I feel like doing chest every damn day for a week then dammit I will . Just enjoy lifting weights.

A5780FF6-6520-4CA0-9B1B-76F6E5730C31.jpg

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sub me in - logs are my fav.

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Legs today fellas
I love to squat
Hip was bothering me a bit and it was really frustrating me. The whole goal for today was to move some blood in the quad then go for some heavy RDLs . That didn’t happen, I wasted way too much time trying to get a good connection on squats. I feel like I did enough damage though. Been slacking a tad on legs, I can usually get them to grow pretty easily so pedal to the metal on them from here on out

Plate loaded leg extensions -
45lbs, 90lbs, 90lbs

Squats

Standing calf raises

Meals were on point, felt a little hungry but held off, I make sure each meal has 50 grams of protein each meal. Easy for me to calculate that way.
3 lean beef and rice meals
1 egg white , sugar free ketchup
Chicken salad , 0 cal honey Dijon
Will eat one more egg white meal after work around 4am

Back tomorrow . Gnna lighten up and focus on contraction

266CDBB3-46D0-47EE-8C2F-445B112378E8.jpgDC2C1219-2057-4A46-B1FF-851822243568.jpgCB1497B8-BA10-499A-A06D-378AD24FF6C8.jpg2381DC8D-C8AD-4ECF-963E-6D8D3DED19D7.jpg

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m really going to take things to a new level . I’m committed and have no problem putting in the effort . I’ve always been a “lifter” but it’s time to be a bodybuilder. Come Hell or High water

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
I’m really going to take things to a new level . I’m committed and have no problem putting in the effort . I’ve always been a “lifter” but it’s time to be a bodybuilder. Come Hell or High water
Keep that attitude in your heart & mind, and you will become whatever you work to be. :cool:(y)

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Back day today

Kinda just forced myself through it . Definitely can’t let the next back session be like this one .

Double grip low cable row
Bent over BB row high rep low weight
Cable row to sternum
Meadows row SS with barbell shrugs

I’ve got pretty good thickness but need more width and low lat development
Back days are getting stale I gtta switch something up or add in a new exercise

Reactions: one

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Going to hit some Chest , tris and shoulders here soon. I have to keep reminding myself to stay on top of side laterals and calves. Frequency is all that really helps me grow those babies.

-Incline BB press 3 working sets 275
1 back off set

- maybe some Decline DB press
(Been a while since I did a decline movement)

- Flat meadows fly if shoulder is willing
Pec Dec if not

French press / cable press downs
Finish with pyramiding side laterals

Having to really fight the carb urges.

Egg white meal this morning
Turkey/ rice at 1pm
Turkey / rice 3pm
Egg white meal now at 5
Train
Maybe another turkey/ rice after training
Egg white meal 9pm
Egg white meal 4am after work

That’s the plan . Hopefully I can stick to it lol
80 grams of carbs in each rice meal. Don’t really know how low I should take daily carbs . I am trying to lean up, but definitely want to squeeze out as much growth as possible.

My 2 go too meal plan breakers below if I must have something to fight my cravings

Going to post a good starting pic of full body in sun light next couple days . No sense of being shy about it, or trying to find the perfect angle . I’m here to get better and dammit it’s gnna happen. Already dropped a lot of water and getting separation. I’m happy so far

17EBBFE9-628B-4AD5-A878-2BF4061C3144.jpgE0E6CC04-3320-4C13-A553-A7897709DAFB.jpg

Attachments

• E0E6CC04-3320-4C13-A553-A7897709DAFB.jpg
    E0E6CC04-3320-4C13-A553-A7897709DAFB.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3