• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Drunken Steroid Dealer Busted After Recklessly Firing Gun Inside His Home

Tall Deck

Registered Member
Reaction score
Based on my experience in communicating with numerous sources, it's apparent to me that some of them, (including one on this board) show indications of being involved with using other more heavy duty and recreational drugs (in addition to alcohol). And engaging in such a lifestyle will tend to cause a person to drop their guard, get careless, and even display juvenille type behavior patterns. What happened with this bone head that the article is about is just one example of a recreational drug user, (even if the recreational drug of choice happens to be alcohol. However, I don't doubt that alcohol isn't the only recreational drug he is using).

Ofcourse the best source to deal with would be one who is sober, and although there might be some that are, it's likely not the majority of them. Just a guess on my part, but an educated guess at that.

GJ503

Registered Member
Reaction score
Probably doing lines of raw tren

BBAIN933

272 pounds of pure fukn DYNAMITE!!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Based on my experience in communicating with numerous sources, it's apparent to me that some of them, (including one on this board) show indications of being involved with using other more heavy duty and recreational drugs (in addition to alcohol). And engaging in such a lifestyle will tend to cause a person to drop their guard, get careless, and even display juvenille type behavior patterns. What happened with this bone head that the article is about is just one example of a recreational drug user, (even if the recreational drug of choice happens to be alcohol. However, I don't doubt that alcohol isn't the only recreational drug he is using).

Ofcourse the best source to deal with would be one who is sober, and although there might be some that are, it's likely not the majority of them. Just a guess on my part, but an educated guess at that.
COP!

BBAIN933

Registered Member
Reaction score

hey hey, psst, psst, u got anything u wanna get rid of? Come on man, I'll suck yo dick!.......BTW, what's a "heavy duty" drug?

BBAIN933

Registered Member
Reaction score

Just fukn wit ya Deck! U have to admit: that's a funny fukn post right there.