• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drug screens

Tony1354142

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This may be a stupid question but I'm not sure so Ima ask it anyway....I'm on clomid and aromasin for my pct. I was offered a position at a company today and great pay which I have to take a drug screen tomorrow for. Will it show up as anything? Jw

I'm pretty sure there is a sticky on this?

But if memory serves me correct, if its not a government job, then no. Nothing will show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Doubtful.... you should be fine. They have to ask for specific metabolites and its usually recreational drugs. If it comes up, which I doubt, tell them you and your wife/gf are trying to have a baby and thats what is being prescribed.

nope if its a piss test even if they send it to a lab youre still safe

Thanx y'all....so no False positive for pregnant either?

def not they will not test for it done it plenty of times and they just really test for
(thc) aka weed
(benzoes), like xanax, valume, kolonipin , ativan
(methamphetamenis), adderall, crystalmeth
(Opiates) heroin, percocet, oxys,ect....
(cocaine)

it's basic 5 panel test. They wont pay for the other test and it's too much $ plus they just want to know your not getting high. And if your on like opiates and benzoes, if perscribed when you take the test at the place you show your script and they can't tell your employer anyway so it sounds like your good bro def nothing to worrie about at all for AAS or PCT your fine

Last edited:
Thanx y'all....so no False positive for pregnant either?

LOL-Sounds like you are G2G.

Little BamBam might be onto something. If it is urine test only then there is no steroid test since steroids can only be tested through a blood test. Somebody want to chime in if this is correct.

I work for a hospital in the ICU/Trauma/ER...only thing tested for is THC, Cocaine, Benzodiazepines, Methamphetamines, Opiates, Barbituates and MDMA(Ecstacy)

Thanx y'all this is a bad ass job with good percs ..good to know. Drugs and alcohol aren't an issue .. Been sober for 2 1/2 years

IML Gear Cream!
Thanx y'all this is a bad ass job with good percs ..good to know. Drugs and alcohol aren't an issue .. Been sober for 2 1/2 years

Good for you bro! Keep me posted on how it goes!

Good for you bro! Keep me posted on how it goes!

Will do, only thing I'm worried about it is background check. No you offer me the job already. It's the background check am worried about. There's a lot of shit on it. All old but still the same, doesn't look good.

Back