• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Dragon Pharma

Ironbrother

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used Dragon Pharma recently? I just got Test E 400, NPP, anadrol, methyl-Test, Halo. Im noticing that these vials and orals don't have any lot number or exp date on it. There is a lot of bite off dragon pharma out there so just wanted to confirm with everyone here.

It looks like the new packaging don't carry the lot and exp # anymore. Besides that, anyone ran DP recently?

I have not heard any reviews on DP from any supplier. I did a little research and it doesn’t look like they provide lot #’s on their product. Kind of weird that they don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have not heard any reviews on DP from any supplier. I did a little research and it doesn’t look like they provide lot #’s on their product. Kind of weird that they don’t.

Hmmmmmm alright. This entire cycle that i just started last night will be Dragon Pharma which I got from Granabolic.

I will make a new thread and make a review on it.

Hmmmmmm alright. This entire cycle that i just started last night will be Dragon Pharma which I got from Granabolic.

I will make a new thread and make a review on it.

Please do!!! I’ve been eyeballing that line.

Just picked up some of their DHB a few months ago....unfortunately I have not yet started it.

Back