• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doug Brignole...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sadly he played Russian Roulette.

I hate seeing good people die from the vax...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1665882944052.jpg
    FB_IMG_1665882944052.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 45
  • FB_IMG_1665882949507.jpg
    FB_IMG_1665882949507.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 44
If you recall, sometime around April 2020 I said that I wished there was a covid tent or room I could walk into to catch the virus. That way I would live or die rather than simply exist in the world where we were talking about a ”new normal”. Some people thought I was being flippant but it was in earnest.
Looks like he did the same thing from but from another angle. Difference is I’ve had covid at least twice but have avoided the vaccination.

If you recall, sometime around April 2020 I said that I wished there was a covid tent or room I could walk into to catch the virus. That way I would live or die rather than simply exist in the world where we were talking about a ”new normal”. Some people thought I was being flippant but it was in earnest.
Looks like he did the same thing from but from another angle. Difference is I’ve had covid at least twice but have avoided the vaccination.
We were happy to catch covid and get it done and over w. I had antibody testing 2 years after.

I have literally 100+% still

Fraudci, the CDC and FDA said immunity only lasts months. So u need booster.

A doctor I work w says that I patients she sees 100% antibodies in patients 2-3 years later in 99.9% of patients

That tells me the FDA, CDC and others lied to us

Shocking. Not.

I see many brainless demturdz on a few forums, who actually worship the vaccine.
They also love Biden, Trudeau and the like, so it shows their mental-illness level.

I would be willing to bet that there is a spin among the community around him that says the vaccine had nothing to do with his death.

Can you imagine the legal disaster if big pharma was to outright admit the chemical concoction they approved for public use is nothing more than a poison?

My wife was offered a job making at a minimum four times what her current salary is. There was a catch though. This was a government job and they required a vaccination. The pay, hours, and benefits were amazing and almost too much to pass up. Luckily we never saw enough proof the vaccine was safe. We never saw it work. Everyone we knew that got the shot caught covid. She passed on that job offer.

A friend of one of my daughters was vaccinated to remain on his college wrestling team. He was always healthy. Two weeks after the vaccination this 19 year old kid was in the hospital with severe cardiac issues.

The truth and facts concerning covid and the vaccine are out there if a person is willing to look close enough. Some people call these truths conspiracy theories. I see them as plausible, and not one person can debunk the fact that the covid vaccine is likely more dangerous than the Chinese flu.

Sadly he played Russian Roulette.

I hate seeing good people die from the vax...
No, No, No I knew Doug. I did several shows at Venice Beach and Doug was one of the judges for years. He used to come back stage and we chit chat a little. Very nice guy.
This was a total shock to me. RIP

I never got the vaccine neither did my wife and kids and my 87 year old mother. We all caught it and I had it 4 times. Very minor low grade fever and slight body ache, not even close to what I put myself through in the gym. We recovered healthy and life goes on. Too many people are getting serious sides from this poison and needs to stop. I can't believe the are still pushing it.

I'm still seeing a few retards while food shopping, gloves, masks, standing back from us, etc...
Then they pop over to the Cigarette counter and stand "Tits to Back" with the other smokers, while they pay 100.00 a carton for their poison.

Truly braindead..

Wow.. What a piece of shit u are Wes.
The man died. Where's the proof that it was the vaccine? I checked this thread because I was just fucken positive u were gonna claim that the two of you were friends.
This is a new low for u.
Sad really.
The vaccine and Trump dictate every waking moment of your existence.
Go get to a shrink man.. Your getting worse.

The man died. Where's the proof that it was the vaccine? I checked this thread because I was just fucken positive u were gonna claim that the two of you were friends.
This is a new low for u.
Sad really.

All he did was call out a Bidener who clearly labeled those who didn’t vax as conspiracy whack jobs!! Well it looks like the vaxx reaper came knocking with a vengeance and as he stated in his post if he died the anti vaxx camp was probably right. Wes stated facts from the post nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
At this very moment my youngest daughter is sick, and feels bad enough to visit the Dr. My wife is also sick with something. I have had a cold and a slight respiratory issue now for a week.

Guess what happens if my daughter comes home shortly with a covid diagnosis? Nothing any different than any other cold. Treat the symptoms and let things run their course.

My only concern is for the guests I had at my house over the weekend. One of the young girls that works with me has cystic fibrosis. We do everything humanly possible to ensure she remains healthy at all costs. I begged her not to get the vaccine, and she said she felt better mentally knowing she had it. This girl is smarter than that. She is a pre med student. For 1.5 years of covid she was healthy despite being around sick people in public. Not long after the covid vaccine she started running a fever. Covid was found to be the cause. Luckily it didn't turn into anything worse.

If you don't know anything about cystic fibrosis, research that evil autoimmune disorder.

What this young lady has said about covid is on par with what most here believe. Covid is just a new strain of the common cold and flu, brought to us from China, and it's US sponsors.

I wonder how many think that instead of creating this vaccine long before the pandemic, the pharmaceutical companies were not researching a way to make it safe, rather spending all that time making sure it wouldn’t kill too fast nor always in the same way? If you make a poison that kills in many different ways and subtley over a period of years, maybe a decade, it definitely opens up a path for deniability for the great followers of all these lies?

In no way was I mocking this man whatsoever.

It is sad to me that he died.

I told you kilsong just last week a good friend, she passed away right after she got her booster. They said she died "suddenly" of a heart attack. 49, and otherwise super healthy.

It's not rocket science what is happening. I am very sad for these people and I mean that genuinely. So many people are dying from this vaccine.

Wrong.
All he did was call out a Bidener who clearly labeled those who didn’t vax as conspiracy whack jobs!! Well it looks like the vaxx reaper came knocking with a vengeance and as he stated in his post if he died the anti vaxx camp was probably right. Wes stated facts from the post nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrong.
Where is the PROOF that the vaccine killed him.
The fact that Wes went out of his way digging thru Brignole's social media searching.. All the way back to April of 2021.. Just searching for any menyion of the vaccine so he could come here with his GOTCHA moment is a clear sign of his mental state.
Where's the proof Wes?
Fucken disgusting piece of vile shit.

If I go on social media denying god and I flippantly say that if there is a god then let him strike me dead, next minute there’s a viral video of me being split in two by a lightning bolt, what then should people say?

”Oh, death just happens. It was a coincidence.” Hell, I don’t believe in any god and even I would think “Fuck man, he asked for it!”

Kilsong, you seem to be the biggest piece of shit here. You bring NOTHING, EVER to this forum, of worth. Wes didn’t say he died of the vaccine but merely showed where Brignole might have eaten his own words. Your immediate reaction shows exactly how deeply you are following this bullshit they keep selling us.

Wrong.

Wrong.
Where is the PROOF that the vaccine killed him.
The fact that Wes went out of his way digging thru Brignole's social media searching.. All the way back to April of 2021.. Just searching for any menyion of the vaccine so he could come here with his GOTCHA moment is a clear sign of his mental state.
Where's the proof Wes?
Fucken disgusting piece of vile shit.
Again you assume everything and are always wrong.

Look at my link. I copy and pasted that from an article. I didn't dig through his social media at all.

You say I need a shrink. Im thinking you do too sir. Look at how you are behaving.

Wrong.
All he did was call out a Bidener who clearly labeled those who didn’t vax as conspiracy whack jobs!! Well it looks like the vaxx reaper came
In no way was I mocking this man whatsoever.

It is sad to me that he died.

I
I did t say u were moving him. Read my above post

This is a new low for u.
Sad really.
What exactly did Wes do wrong? He gave the quotes that were stated by the deceased. Quotes that were literally a gamble.
Do you really think anyone will come forward and directly place that man's death on the vaccine after the statement he made? No, that would be admitting the vaccine is poison. This would hit the pocketbook of big pharma, insurance companies, and the medical field. They aren't stupid.

How I'm behaving?
Ur the piece of shit saying the vaccine killed him
WHERE IS THE PROOF?

It's too early for ur stupidity Wes.
I'm gonna do some work.... U can spend the rest of ur day scouring his family's social media so u can find proof.

Get Shredded!
I wonder how many think that instead of creating this vaccine long before the pandemic, the pharmaceutical companies were not researching a way to make it safe, rather spending all that time making sure it wouldn’t kill too fast nor always in the same way? If you make a poison that kills in many different ways and subtley over a period of years, maybe a decade, it definitely opens up a path for deniability for the great followers of all these lies?
Population control. We are witnessing it via the introduction of covid, the vaccine, demasculanization of American Western men, and in the perverted abomination we see in the push for alternative and trans lifestyles.

No one has the strength to destroy America from the outside in. Citizens alone can defend this Nation. A house divided cannot stand though. We are being taken apart from the inside out while the sheep wear blinders.

How I'm behaving?
WHERE IS THE PROOF?
Well you are correct. I can't prove it

But when this man made the vaccine claims and talked about boosters and then dies out of the blue, when he was completely healthy. Theres a very high chance that it was the vax.

But you know what, I didn't look at it like my post might be disrespecting this man. So for that I apologize to anyone who took it that way. I didn't mean it that way and I can delete this post if you guys think it is distasteful. I genuinely did not mean to disrespect Greg.

It's too early for ur stupidity Wes.
I'm gonna do some work.... U can spend the rest of ur day scouring his family's social media so u can find proof.
Come on, don't wimp out now. It's Monday. It's early. You picked the fight. Stick around and have some fun.
Just a simple bit of advice in the realm of verbal combat; do not overlook facts or supporting material and opt for insulting the opponent. That is nothing more than an attempt to take a cheap shot with a hope to stall things and move them in your favor. It never works. Fight clean, and fight fair otherwise you have lost the fight via disqualification.

Oh please Wes.. Who here is gonna say they're offened?
You already acknowledged that it COULD be offensive so why not be a respectful person and just remove it?

Come on, don't wimp out now. It's Monday. It's early. You picked the fight. Stick around and have some fun.
Just a simple bit of advice in the realm of verbal combat; do not overlook facts or supporting material and opt for insulting the opponent. That is nothing more than an attempt to take a cheap shot with a hope to stall things and move them in your favor. It never works. Fight clean, and fight fair otherwise you have lost the fight via disqualification.
Nowhere have I said the vaccine is 100% safe.
How could it be?
I may have thought it was in the beginning, but now I'm not so sure.
Still... This maniac blames everything on it.
Insofar as the name calling.. Well I got that from Wes.
He's the first person to tell u how stupid you are if u don't agree with him.
Such a lovely Christian sentiment...

Just fyi--this news has made it across many platforms, not just ASF. Guess what. They are all questioning the vax after Doug's previous post. If people are going to say things for the public, they are going to have to expect the public to talk about them. Good and bad.

You seem to have this Don Quixote need to tilt at the ASF windmill. And you're the one that jumped straight into name calling this round. You want to start shit and then cry "foul" whenever someone says different. But hey...keep posting...drama generates site traffic.

giphy.gif

A Cervantes reference on ASF?!?! I am more than shocked. Motherfuckers can’t even spell the simplest words and you bring this high brow shit into the pit. WTF is wrong with you Multi?

A Cervantes reference on ASF?!?! I am more than shocked. Motherfuckers can’t even spell the simplest words and you bring this high brow shit into the pit. WTF is wrong with you Multi?

I'm sick today. Feeling more like Dante to be honest. Not sure which circle I'm in. Not feeling a lot of patience.

Just fyi--this news has made it across many platforms, not just ASF. Guess what. They are all questioning the vax after Doug's previous post. If people are going to say things for the public, they are going to have to expect the public to talk about them. Good and bad.

You seem to have this Don Quixote need to tilt at the ASF windmill. And you're the one that jumped straight into name calling this round. You want to start shit and then cry "foul" whenever someone says different. But hey...keep posting...drama generates site traffic.

giphy.gif

Im not tilting anything.. I'm the only one calling out his bullshit

I'm still seeing a few retards while food shopping, gloves, masks, standing back from us, etc...
Then they pop over to the Cigarette counter and stand "Tits to Back" with the other smokers, while they pay 100.00 a carton for their poison.

Truly braindead..
I see a lot of young people wearing masks, still. It’s sad they’ve been completely brainwashed to cover their self identity like a repressed, abused woman in the Middle East with her hijab.
I got into an argument with a libtard about the obvious fact that a virus is much, much smaller than the pours of a mask. Her response was that it’s purpose is to be polite to others like when you sneeze into a tissue or your arm. So, look stupid and reduce the oxygen to your brain because it’s polite to those with the inability to think for themselves and actually due a quick Google search regarding the size of a virus versus the pour size of any mask other than the N95 which nobody actually wore.

Back