• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Don't want to come off cyce...Ever

jnb1970

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 49yrs old. I have done AS cycles on and off since I was 29. I recently have been on a Test/Tren cycle for the last 10 weeks. I did take some Anadrol at the beginning (1rst 3-4 weeks), but then happened to have an MD visit and labs were drawn showing elevated liver enzymes (140's). So I figured it was the Abombs, so I cut them out.
I currently take Sustanon at
750mg/week & Tren 200-375mg/week.
I feel so AWESOME! No pains. No bad sides. My deadlift max jumped 55lbs. My shoulder press up 45 lbs, etc..
Sex drive and confidence thru the roof. Bodyfat down (mainly due to diet, but still getting stronger, which feels fantastic).

I know that I should get off in 2 weeks and then use my Clomid & Nolvadex to get my natural test levels up, but.....I want to stay on. My balls never really got smaller. I feel as though I only had good effects of this cycle, not any bad ones (except poor cardio if I was taking the higher Tren doses).

Can I stay on a low dose (100mg/week of Test) indefinitely? Anyone do this?

Thoughts..

James

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (trt)

it’s pretty much what we all do bro

dezzy84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am 49yrs old. I have done AS cycles on and off since I was 29. I recently have been on a Test/Tren cycle for the last 10 weeks. I did take some Anadrol at the beginning (1rst 3-4 weeks), but then happened to have an MD visit and labs were drawn showing elevated liver enzymes (140's). So I figured it was the Abombs, so I cut them out.
I feel so AWESOME! No pains. No bad sides. My deadlift max jumped 55lbs. My shoulder press up 45 lbs, etc..
Sex drive and confidence thru the roof. Bodyfat down (mainly due to diet, but still getting stronger, which feels fantastic).

I know that I should get off in 2 weeks and then use my Clomid & Nolvadex to get my natural test levels up, but.....I want to stay on. My balls never really got smaller. I feel as though I only had good effects of this cycle, not any bad ones (except poor cardio if I was taking the higher Tren doses).

Thoughts..

James
No way I could cycle all those years, PCT is rough on me and I'm over 10 years youngest then you. Hats off to you. I get some pimples and feel like crap on PCT, I'm on TRT these days.

I'd recommend cruising on the 100mg between cycles like you are considering.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Arc1569medic

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm 53, and gearing since I'm 20. Now since I was 48, have not come off. Cruise at 2-250 a week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A.font401

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Like stated above it’s normal to blast and cruise around here not many of us actually come off. 200-250mg a week is fine. I still like to cruise for 3-4 months before blasting tho sometimes longer.

Daark

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep get on that trt game, son.

People have different opinions on length of time between cycles. I'd like to hear what people around here think.

SloppyJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
Cycle off one more time and then get your bloods drawn and checked. At your age and your cycle history I'd be shocked if you weren't a antedate for TRT.

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
TRT at 100-250 mgs per week .As I have aged I actually need a little less test - but the key is correct diet and exercise -enjoy ~

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
nobody at our age wants to totally get off.i should probably rephrase that. totally get off gear. im 56 and it will take some kind of terrible illness (God forbid) or something drastic to stop me from at least cruising. its hard enough at this age just to get motivated to go to the gym,period. join the club brother. more power to u,i just try and stay away from the more harsh stuff(tren,a-drol,s-drol,halo,etc.),but that's just me.(I did sneak in some s-drol a couple months back) ill have to say I may have to try some inj. s-drol. that shit has got to be awesome! anyway, happy cruising, blasting to u.good luck my man!

The chad

Registered Member
Reaction score
TRT for most people will be in the 150-200mg dose each week. I would suggest starting on the lower side and go up if needed, but make sure to run bloods. I would keep within high normal levels long term for health reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
At 49 years old I think it would be a lot more beneficial for you to stay on testosterone year round at a healthy dose and bump it up whenever you want to blast or cycle. I doubt the nolvadex and clomid does much of anything at all for you these days except maybe get your test levels to around 250-300 at best. Find a dose that keeps your levels around 800-1100 and stick with that. When you want to cycle bump up the dose and add another aas if you want. When your ready to end the cycle simply drop back down to your maintenance dose of testosterone.

im over 10 years younger than you and I’ve been doing this for almost 5 years now. I gave up on pct after I pulled bloods after doing 6 weeks of nolvadex and clomid both pharma grade as well as HCG in the beginning of the pct. my total test was barely at 200. That’s when I knew it was time to stay on testosterone permanently.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah at the age it'll be much easier on your body staying in trt, and probably beneficial. Just know you're subjecting yourself to a lifetime of replacement if you choose that route

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Question:

WTF would you guys do if LE ever legit cracked down and made it impossible to get your gear??

IDK how many of you would actually find a doc to prescribe. You guys would be fucked.

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just thought of something we could do-chew carpet!

SloppyJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
Question:

WTF would you guys do if LE ever legit cracked down and made it impossible to get your gear??

IDK how many of you would actually find a doc to prescribe. You guys would be fucked.

Part of the reason I go with a doc. I would assume most people recommending TRT are pushing for the doctor prescribed version vs the self medicating route. At least I am.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Question:

Go to the doctor. Since it would be the only option it would just be the way life is. I don't produce test anyways. When they put me on TRT the last time I tested at 80ng/dL lol. I would just be miserable for a while

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Part of the reason I go with a doc. I would assume most people recommending TRT are pushing for the doctor prescribed version vs the self medicating route. At least I am.
I do my own now because I got tired of dealing with the VA. But now I can afford to do a TRT clinic if I had to

Daark

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ya if I was no longer able to get test through sources here I'd go back to my doc.

I keep at least 2 years worth on hand because I am a worrier.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Cycle off one more time and then get your bloods drawn and checked. At your age and your cycle history I'd be shocked if you weren't a antedate for TRT.
I second this, PCT and get checked, if you can still PCT back to normal levels I would stay away from TRT/HRT once you start this path you will be pinning for the rest of your life. In the begining I was all about it and didnt care about pinning but after several years of pinning there are days that I wish I could take a break from it

Marisol1973

Registered Member
Reaction score
For PCT , not just Nolva and Clomid. Add N2Generate, Cardarine, Ostarine and HGH. It works for me and I'm 46.

jnb1970

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow, I am surprised so many say to stay on a low dose of testosterone until I want to do another cycle.
Question: Is 100mg/week too little. Some of you are saying 200-250/week instead.

Also, I may come off 1 last time, do pct, and check my levels. I'm most concerned about the elevated liver enzymes. My HDL (good cholesterol is low too - 22) but I'm more concerned about the liver. Would the Tren cause liver enzyme elevation too? I know the Abombs do. What about the Test?

James

chocolatemalt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow, I am surprised so many say to stay on a low dose of testosterone until I want to do another cycle.
Question: Is 100mg/week too little. Some of you are saying 200-250/week instead.

Also, I may come off 1 last time, do pct, and check my levels. I'm most concerned about the elevated liver enzymes. My HDL (good cholesterol is low too - 22) but I'm more concerned about the liver. Would the Tren cause liver enzyme elevation too? I know the Abombs do. What about the Test?

James

The chances that 100 mg/wk will suffice is vanishingly small. With your muscle mass & expectations, 200 mg/wk is most likely your "TRT" level, i.e. what will keep you still in a physiological range of <1200 ng/dl. Only bloodwork will tell tho, so get that.

Cruising is fine too, 200-300 mg/wk and T levels < 2500 ng/dl... very unlikely to cause any harm. But you have to guard against docs seeing those levels.

Don't do another PCT. Pointless, and that hormonal crashing and suffering is just bad for your health. And makes it more likely you'll resort to anadrol & tren again to make up for lost mass, and those are the real dangers to your health... not T.

Last edited:

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score
I do my own now because I got tired of dealing with the VA. But now I can afford to do a TRT clinic if I had to

This. There are tons of low-t clinics around that will treat you, some more shady than others. The standard protocol across the board for most of the TRT clinics is 200mg week test inj, anastrazole pill and hcg. Its like their template pretty much. The one I went to was a joke. I literally saw the doc (who was a gynecologist and did free-lance work for the clinic....hung his license) three times over a year for a total of 15 min and when I did get bloods drawn, they just said "everything looks good." Obviously have a reputable clinic to go to that was reasonably priced would be ideal, but if you are in good health overall, no serious issues and can interpret your blood tests fairly accurately, no reason why you can't do it yourself for the most part.

Last edited:

SloppyJ

Registered Member
Reaction score

James

Only way to know what level works for you is to test multiple times. It took me almost a year to get dialed into my TRT regimen.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score

Thoughts..

James

Something smells Funny..!!!! Allthose years on and just tried Drol,,,,No mention of Bloodwork,,,and don't know what cruising is,,much less TRT................AND nice 2nd post,well Officer,is there a problem???

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
And Who the F*** signs their name????..................Is it SGT.James..??