• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Don’t mean to spam this sub with GF posts, but...

TwoDollarTacos

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m really going to miss them. I’ve read some negativity surrounding them but they always did good by me, even went as far as to throw in extra goods with my package. The reps were always on point, never had an issue. I hope they make a comeback. I hate change and switching sources.

Last edited:

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
It happens again and again here bro. Unfortunately this isn’t Walmart and sometimes the heat comes down. Check out our Neighborhood shipping section PM me for 10% off. Www.unclez.ru

Navysquid

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hopefully just a vacation for re supply or something. I heard nothing but good things

BodybuilderZepp

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sucks but this has happened to me before. GF also threw in goodies with me. Great source and will be missed.

But theres always something exciting about trying a different brand. Try a few sources, like what I’m doing. You know what good service is now, see who compares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obscured78

Registered Member
Reaction score
There's dome other good sources. Just gotta do your research.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Yes research is key. Dig deep. Not all sources here are g2g. Some are selective scammers. Some forge lab reports. Some don’t even test raws let alone finished product. Research research research. Some vets are in on the take so you can’t trust someone just because of their status here. Hard to get all 100% unbiased opinions on a brand at the boards they source at because anyone who posts anything remotely negative will get put on blast even if their comments/concerns are 100% legit. Just watch at how well (unwell) this post is received.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
The time I've been here,I've seen many great sources come and go..been burnt more than I want to remember..Things outside of our understanding happens all the time..It is troubling when you loose a source you trust..been there..but it is all part of the Game..

big_rich

Registered Member
Reaction score
You were always a solid rep. Any recommendations?
3 sources I'd research would be psl, gear church, and jpal. I'm very selective I pay attention to subs and what ppl are saying about them. if they have lots of solid reviews and not from new members as I dont take reviews from new members as anything. I hope everyone gets their packs and can find a new solid source they like.

TwoDollarTacos

Registered Member
Reaction score
3 sources I'd research would be psl, gear church, and jpal. I'm very selective I pay attention to subs and what ppl are saying about them. if they have lots of solid reviews and not from new members as I dont take reviews from new members as anything. I hope everyone gets their packs and can find a new solid source they like.

Thanks, I’ll check them out for sure.

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m really going to miss them. I’ve read some negativity surrounding them but they always did good by me, even went as far as to throw in extra goods with my package. The reps were always on point, never had an issue. I hope they make a comeback. I hate change and switching sources.
Gear Church
Youre welcome...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk