• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Donating Plasma....Uh Blood, for the Laymen

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been told by someone familiar with anabolics more on the "sports athlete" side that I should be donating plasma at least twice a month regarding Test E cycle. He acted like it wouldaffect my results... I recently started a stack of Equipoise at 400 a week and came across an article about high red blood cell count. I'm running a test enanthate at 750 week and equipoise at 400 week. I understand that donating this plasma could be unethical.
Question:
What would be the purpose of me donating plasma at least twice per month?

bigharleyb

Registered Member
Reaction score
I believe u will find it's really twice a year due to hemocrit levels.

robyoyo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like to use the machine that takes 20 min takes the red blood cells and gives back the plasma.

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
I believe u will find it's really twice a year due to hemocrit levels.

I could have sworn he said something about nitrogen or nitrates or something ???? He was in another city or I'd go ask him if I could.

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used to donate twice a week in college for beer money. I even had a little plasma bank set up. $20 the first shesh and $30 for the second sesh in the same week. Sitting there for 2 hours (1 hour to wait and 45 mins to donate) was a pain in the ass though. They probably have tv's and shit now though. Not like the stone age of the early 2000's.