• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does your significant other know your are on gear?

Bdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious what situation others are in…. Mine knows I’m on TRT but out of the loop with blasting. I take my daily “vitamins” and a few “TRT” injections a week.

Yes. She likes it when I am a bit bigger. So far there have been no issues.

Last edited:
Yes and No. I've explained blasting but not sure she totally gets it.

Yes. As I near 50, she doesn’t like the massive size of my earlier days but likes the energy and libido. We have an agreement - I can use moderately (no more excessive cycles) with the supervision of a doc and blood work. I’m about 15lbs lighter than my heavy cycles but am happier as a result.

no more than 250mg a week and no more than 1/2 the year at that. Then back to 75-100mg a week.

im lucky. Previous ones were adamantly against it and it caused stress on the relationship.

I'm on a script for anything I own.

The only people you ever lie to is the Police and your girlfriend about Gear.

My wife does my pinning, cooks my food puts my shoes on for me if I can’t myself. She wiped my ass early in our relationship after caring for me in ICU when the nurses were slacking.
I have no room for duplicity in my life. She knows and is a part of everything that she want to be.

Yes. As I near 50, she doesn’t like the massive size of my earlier days but likes the energy and libido. We have an agreement - I can use moderately (no more excessive cycles) with the supervision of a doc and blood work. I’m about 15lbs lighter than my heavy cycles but am happier as a result.

no more than 250mg a week and no more than 1/2 the year at that. Then back to 75-100mg a week.

im lucky. Previous ones were adamantly against it and it caused stress on the relationship.

Setting boundaries… nice compromise.

My wife does my pinning, cooks my food puts my shoes on for me if I can’t myself. She wiped my ass early in our relationship after caring for me in ICU when the nurses were slacking.
I have no room for duplicity in my life. She knows and is a part of everything that she want to be.

No need to make us all jealous Coach… lucky man

Yes, my wife knows, she doesn’t love it but she’s ok with it. She does ask when I’m supposed to come off everything sometimes, lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Girl used to pin me..but she was shaking so much...I thought she was tattooing a rose on my Ass..
Thanks..but NO THANKS..
Z...

I played the “trt” game for a few months with my SO. Once I started the EOD injections with multiple compounds, I just got sick of making up stories and let her start sticking me. Life’s been much easier since….she doesn’t ask many questions either and she knows her place with this shit as it is my body and my choice (not to sound like libtard)

Absolutely transparent with my wife on everything, have been from the beginning of our relationship to this day 24 years strong. She's on trt with her doctor and pins herself then helps me out when I cant reach. TEAM EFFORTS!

Mine has known since we got together but now she doesn’t want me pinning anything unless its a script until i get off probation do to drug tests and ugl’s scaring her. Other than that little part its full disclosure and no problems. She will even pin me if i ask her but i prefer to do it myself.

Listen I was open to my wife about everything since day one. Unfortunately now that it’s time to move on she uses my steroid use as the reason for everything that’s wrong or ever went wrong in the past. She use to have no problem with pinning me or putting here hand out for fight checks or living the lifestyle it all paid for. Now pffft complete 180 and she’s quick to tell everyone she’s sees about roids now too. In hindsight I wouldn’t have told her shit. I have no doubt I’ll be pertrayed as a crazy abusive steroid abuser in court now as well.

Listen I was open to my wife about everything since day one. Unfortunately now that it’s time to move on she uses my steroid use as the reason for everything that’s wrong or ever went wrong in the past. She use to have no problem with pinning me or putting here hand out for fight checks or living the lifestyle it all paid for. Now pffft complete 180 and she’s quick to tell everyone she’s sees about roids now too. In hindsight I wouldn’t have told her shit. I have no doubt I’ll be pertrayed as a crazy abusive steroid abuser in court now as well.

That sucks brother. Sorry to hear that.
My wife knows it all. But then she now blasts to the last 6 or 7 years and is on self prescribed trt too. She went through the "change" and her being on proper thyroid meds for her their issue and trt she had zero issues with that whole thing that lasted about 18 months.
I couldn't imagine having a wife or girl that i had to hide it from. That would be miserable. But unless they're around that life or do it themselves, sadly most don't get it. Just like the covid scam, they're brainwashed by their tv's about aas.
My son who's just getting going in this world where gear is needed for his career choice, I've been over and over how women can be and how they'll be cool until something goes south and then they'll shoot their mouth off to anyone that'll listen about what a "roid head" you are. How much you do, where you get it from, anything. So girls can definitely be a liability in some ways with this life.

I hate cunts like that....

I don't know how this isn't completely obvious to everyone. It's all well and good as long as everything is sunshine, rainbows, and unicorn jizz. The second it isn't, you're an illegal drug using, roid rage, perverted psycho.

And like I've said a thousand times...even IF she stands by your side to the bitter end. Why make her complicit and possibly implicated if you get caught? Do both yourselves a favor and keep it to yourself.

Get Shredded!
Damn Multi! Where were you with all this wisdom 20 years ago? Could of really used that then. Although I was stupid in love like all the other dudes here that share everything. I probably wouldn’t of listened anyway. Dumb and full of cum.

I don't know how this isn't completely obvious to everyone. It's all well and good as long as everything is sunshine, rainbows, and unicorn jizz. The second it isn't, you're an illegal drug using, roid rage, perverted psycho.

And like I've said a thousand times...even IF she stands by your side to the bitter end. Why make her complicit and possibly implicated if you get caught? Do both yourselves a favor and keep it to yourself.

My wife knows everything. I show her my blood work all the time and she's cool as long as she sees things are good. She likes the muscle. My kids know too. I'll pin right in front of them.

Damn Multi! Where were you with all this wisdom 20 years ago? Could of really used that then. Although I was stupid in love like all the other dudes here that share everything. I probably wouldn’t of listened anyway. Dumb and full of cum.

Yeah, we've all been there. Some lessons you just have to learn for yourself. I learned more than a few the hard way...

My wife knows everything. I show her my blood work all the time and she's cool as long as she sees things are good. She likes the muscle. My kids know too. I'll pin right in front of them.

Yeah my ex and my kids see a big difference especially in my mindset , almost impossible to piss me off now. But my whole reason for starting a few years ago was to improve my health, lower cortisol and get off prescription meds, prior to this I was the most anti anabolic hater in the gym. I've always been very open and try and educate everyone, even with the growing of medicinal...it's hard to argue with the results

This is exactly the situation I was expecting to pop up on this thread. First off, sorry you have to deal with this shit and hope for the best bro… I’ve been here too.

I’ve been with my current girl (now fiancé and living with me) for about two years. I’m gun shy for full-disclosure for exactly 15’s point. I told her I’m on TRT and the rest stays with me. I know her well and she would fully support me anyhow, but would not understand anything I explain to her anyhow and I don’t need future trouble should it ever come to it.

I totally respect all those here with full transparency and wish all women could be as cool.

This!!!

Loose lips, sink ships.
An interesting post.

Because when I was much younger a guy said to me “Women are the enemy.” I thought that, man, that’s pretty harsh. But then he continued “…and once you understand that, you can begin to have meaningful relationshoips with them.”

Sort of like that uncle or cousin who you KNOW is a piece of shit crook, but once you acknowledge it, you can sort of set boundaries in your head and be able to enjoy whatever kind of interactions you have with him.
In my much older self, I totally see that. In fact, I understood this early and so have had many awesome relationships with women.
I think most would have nothing really bad to say about me.
I never understood how you can love someone so much them go after them with such evil intent?

If you have to lie, hide and sneak around someone’s back to live your life the way YOU want to, probably not a good idea to enter into a harsh legal and moral contract with any woman.
Of course compromise is part of the deal but you need to decide how much shit you can eat first.

The key is to have something bigger and more illegal to use against her if she decides to fight dirty, that way she knows if she does you dirty she’s gonna fall even harder… I know for a fact my wife ain’t saying shit!

Lmao….

That’s just fucking stupid if you ask me (I know no one did) but hear me out anyways. Your kids might mean well but we all know they aren’t capable of keeping secrets like that. You better believe they’re telling their friends. You better hope that that shit doesn’t make it to someone at their school (teacher or someone similar) because they will have every right and may even be obligated to report it to cps and or local authorities for investigation… not smart

Back