• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does PIP eventually stop?

jackedgamer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just did my very first pin four days ago. It went pretty smooth but then I had bad PIP in that quad (it's almost gone now). I had my second ever pin today and it went slightly less smoothly--I wasted a whole dose by accidentally pulling the back of the syringe out while pulling the Test E. And then after drawing the next dose and pinning it just fine... my quad involuntarily flexed for a second with the pin in haha.

What I'm wondering is: was the PIP so bad only because it was my first ever pin? Will the one on my other quad from today's pinning be just as bad? Will they lessen over time until no PIP at all? I'm sure the gear is fine, it's from a reputable sponsor. I think my body is just not used to this. I had my first flu shot in years a few months back and had AWFUL PIP for almost a week.

if you are using AMA as your avatar shows then you are in good hands; their gear is supposed to be pretty good.... it could be newbie muscle etc.

if another source then it could be either newbie muscle or poorly brewed gear or overdosed gear can sometimes cause that although more common with Prop due to its absorbancy

Yeah, like I said in my post above I'm sure the gear is fine, it's obviously just my body. I can't even get flu shots without awful PIP. I was just wondering if it was common for first time pinnings and if even though I get awful PIP now, will it eventually be less and less with each pinning?

Yeah, like I said in my post above I'm sure the gear is fine, it's obviously just my body. I can't even get flu shots without awful PIP. I was just wondering if it was common for first time pinnings and if even though I get awful PIP now, will it eventually be less and less with each pinning?

If the pain is due to virgin muscle (each muscle has it's own virginity) it will lessen and disappear within a few (up to 5ish) pins.

if it is because of gear or technique, it won't get better, in my experience.

If the pain is due to virgin muscle (each muscle has it's own virginity) it will lessen and disappear within a few (up to 5ish) pins.

Good stuff right here. Doubt if it is quality of gear. Most likely virgin muscle. You will experience PIP for the first 5-7 injections and then it will subside.

Trust me it's not the gear man. Quads suck dick at first which is why a lot of guys don't use them. Yes when you first start all muscle groups hurt because they're not used to it. But you use your quads a lot so it will have you limping around for a few days. If your doing test e and injecting yourself I would suggest the ventro glute. Easy to get to and not really involved in walking. Either way after a while you won't even notice it bro.

Virgin muscle will always feel like you were hit with a baseball bat. I wouldn't say PIP disappears, but I'll say that after 3 months of pinning every day, you completely forget about it.

always virgin muscle bro. but if its in the quad and your spot isnt exact where it shud be sometime it can bruise up. its weird finding the right angle or being too high on the quad.

It gets more tolerable the more you do it

The only thing raysd has ever said that I agree with

Hey brother make sure ur steady too and u in deep enough ......unsteady hand can bruise muscle and it hurts :coffee:

The pain stop when your arm falls off, so to answer the question: yes.

pip stop when you inject good gear..try AP and never got PIP! ;)

With an unsteady hand, virgin muscle, or large amounts of oil you will always get pip. My good friend of trt sucks at pinning (watson test BTW) and always got horrible pip. Has a family member that is a nurse pin him, no pain.

Look up "z-track method" and see if a friend (preferably a nurse) can stick your booty for ya my brother

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Hurts like hell when that quad snaps straight don't it? :)
I do thighs all the time 3ml np and sometimes, even with great gear, if I change something up I'll get a bit of pip but I always deal with it the same way, I work the muscle the next day. Uh, some people don't reccomend this it just seems to work for me. Oh, I just recently got testp from wp and virgin shoulder shot the pip was gone before I went to bed. So, amounts, EXPERIENCE, gear, virgin muscle and method can all add to pip but it does lessen after a few jabs. Do try different spots though; the more the better.

pin your calf and you r quads wont hurt no more...

serious though find your vg or just do glutes if ya dont like quads...so much easier to start.....quads take some time to adapt qnd learn where the bestspot is without being crippled...

Thanks for the great advice and encouragement dudes. I wondered if there was a "virgin muscle" sort of thing going on and that after pinning that particular muscle it would lessen. Never thought it was the gear, just wondered if it was due to my technique and was hoping it was mostly due to the "virgin muscle" thing.

My technique wasn't as bad as I expected. I thought my hands would be super shakey but they were pretty steady. I did start to panic when on the second pinning the quad started to spasm flex. I got 1 inch pins and pin all the way in, so I think I'm doing that right at least. I'll do some more research to see about pinpointing the vg.

I don't have any buddies who can pin my glutes because none of them know I'm using gear except the friend who directed me here, but he lives in CA and I don't so he can't help with pinning. You're some lucky dudes if you have someone helping you out with that shit.

Get Shredded!
Thanks for the great advice and encouragement dudes. I wondered if there was a "virgin muscle" sort of thing going on and that after pinning that particular muscle it would lessen. Never thought it was the gear, just wondered if it was due to my technique and was hoping it was mostly due to the "virgin muscle" thing.

My technique wasn't as bad as I expected. I thought my hands would be super shakey but they were pretty steady. I did start to panic when on the second pinning the quad started to spasm flex. I got 1 inch pins and pin all the way in, so I think I'm doing that right at least. I'll do some more research to see about pinpointing the vg.

I don't have any buddies who can pin my glutes because none of them know I'm using gear except the friend who directed me here, but he lives in CA and I don't so he can't help with pinning. You're some lucky dudes if you have someone helping you out with that shit.

sounds like your doing it right...the quads were tricky for me ..st first i would go high wnd on the side of quad then i realized if i go just outside of top half center it was much better.....i mean if you draw a line in the center from the knee up then across the middle try and stay just outside and top of the x( center) thats worked for me....or if ya put a hamd on knee and a hwnd on top of quad you have all that room in the middle and outside to hit....i always aspirate but alot of people dont....it gets easier bro and sounds like your doing it right.....ive heard of people hitting nerves and shooting the rig across the room...

plus every virgin site ive hit it has felt like a charlie horse for days

Always aspirate... Proper pin etiquette

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

i am the king of pip and agree with this

sounds like your doing it right...the quads were tricky for me ..st first i would go high wnd on the side of quad then i realized if i go just outside of top half center it was much better.....i mean if you draw a line in the center from the knee up then across the middle try and stay just outside and top of the x( center) thats worked for me....or if ya put a hamd on knee and a hwnd on top of quad you have all that room in the middle and outside to hit....i always aspirate but alot of people dont....it gets easier bro and sounds like your doing it right.....ive heard of people hitting nerves and shooting the rig across the room...

Oh hell yeah on the nerve thing. I hit a nerve in one thigh, shot the needle totaly out and when I retreived it it was bent in half. This is why I tattooed a spot on my thigh, to avoid that damn nerve.

Oh hell yeah on the nerve thing. I hit a nerve in one thigh, shot the needle totaly out and when I retreived it it was bent in half. This is why I tattooed a spot on my thigh, to avoid that damn nerve.

Wow

That's some dedication! If I continue with future cycles (who am I kidding? I probably will!) I should consider that, been wanting to get a leg tat for a while now anyway.

The PIP from pin #2 is either less painful or I've already started getting used to the pain. And I was definitely pinning the wrong part of my quad, looks like--I was pinning it at its thickest point on top. Haha, whoops.

That's some dedication! If I continue with future cycles (who am I kidding? I probably will!) I should consider that, been wanting to get a leg tat for a while now anyway.

The PIP from pin #2 is either less painful or I've already started getting used to the pain. And I was definitely pinning the wrong part of my quad, looks like--I was pinning it at its thickest point on top. Haha, whoops.

HEHE, it's not a "leg tat" it's a tattoo of a circle so I know where to pin :). old school, ink, thread and a needle.

I'm a tattoo artist and thought about tattooing some circles on my thighs in the sweet spot lol. Maybe have to camouflage them a bit though and not have random circles

I had a guy come in once straight from a doc who drew where to pin with one of those surgical pens . So I put a bunch of dots on the guy lol

Back