• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Does high estrogen levels make you guys feel absolutely horrible?

100%natural

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So even when I'm cruising on 150mg of test a week, if I go a week without taking an AI, I notice I start feeling like crap. I will feel like I'm "burning up' with hot flashes and horrible anxiety. I honestly start wondering if I have some sort of weird disease like covid or the AIDS lol. Then I take an Ai and the anxiety and the burning up feeling eases off in a couple hours.

Just wondering if estrogen makes any other guys feel so bad?

Thebricklayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Personaly I feel bad when mine gets too low, if I even dip down into the normal range I can tell. With that being said, my estrogen and testosterone levels were both above normal before I ever started gear. I no longer run an AI on cycle and I do not feel any adverse effects when my estrogen skyrockets on cycle.

Irongamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I feel bad if I crash it with AI’s too aggressively. I haven’t noticed negative mental effects when it gets too high for me….it’s more physical sides with sensitive nips and water retention. Everyone’s different though. Last run with 400mg DHB and 500mg Test E my libido went off in week 5 until I added Aromasin twice per week at a low dose. That fixed it for me which seems strange cuz usually low E is what causes a crash. I don’t run high enough doses to really experience what your asking though

Jph30

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have similar experiences as these other guys. I've had Estro over 100 and felt fine, dick worked fine, sometimes a little lump in the nips, but that's it.

When I've crashed it though...... I'm f*cking hating life, feel like shit, no energy/motivation, can't sleep, dick is dead, and I'm sure the list goes on.

My new rule is that I will only run an AI if bloodwork confirms Estro is high.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I have similar experiences as these other guys. I've had Estro over 100 and felt fine, dick worked fine, sometimes a little lump in the nips, but that's it.

When I've crashed it though...... I'm f*cking hating life, feel like shit, no energy/motivation, can't sleep, dick is dead, and I'm sure the list goes on.

My new rule is that I will only run an AI if bloodwork confirms Estro is high.
^^^^ This!

super high estrogen gives me anxiety but high estrogen doesn’t seem to touch me. BUT… When Ive crashed my estrogen, which unfortunately I’ve done more times that I’ve liked, I feel like death! Absolutely awful feeling that I’m sure all of us know and understand. I’m fact I crashed my E 2 weeks ago on a 1/2 an Adex.

Limp dick, no energy, every bone in my body was killing me, lethargic, and a major mood change… almost like I’m depressed. Sucks. Terrible feeling lol.

Tren_Setter253

Your local pharmacist
Registered Member
Reaction score
Does the same to me brother. Was running only 300mg of test a few months back and didn’t take an ai for about 4 weeks. Ended up getting pretty moody and lethargic. Took half an adex and was prime next day.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
High estrogen makes me cry watching Bambi (the kids movie) and makes my dick not stay hard during sex.

I feel way worse though physically and mentally with crashed estrogen than I do I high.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^^ This!

super high estrogen gives me anxiety but high estrogen doesn’t seem to touch me. BUT… When Ive crashed my estrogen, which unfortunately I’ve done more times that I’ve liked, I feel like death! Absolutely awful feeling that I’m sure all of us know and understand. I’m fact I crashed my E 2 weeks ago on a 1/2 an Adex.

Limp dick, no energy, every bone in my body was killing me, lethargic, and a major mood change… almost like I’m depressed. Sucks. Terrible feeling lol.
I'm the exact same way brother!!

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I'm the exact same way brother!!
Matt Remember that “thing” i was going through a little while ago?? I’m going to say it was crashed E2 combined with the blood donation… I felt like death. It took me 4 days to recover from that!!! awful…I missed work and everything.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
So even when I'm cruising on 150mg of test a week, if I go a week without taking an AI, I notice I start feeling like crap. I will feel like I'm "burning up' with hot flashes and horrible anxiety. I honestly start wondering if I have some sort of weird disease like covid or the AIDS lol. Then I take an Ai and the anxiety and the burning up feeling eases off in a couple hours.

Just wondering if estrogen makes any other guys feel so bad?
Have u ever took bloods?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Matt Remember that “thing” i was going through a little while ago?? I’m going to say it was crashed E2 combined with the blood donation… I felt like death. It took me 4 days to recover from that!!! awful…I missed work and everything.
I do, yes. Sounded miserable!

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
I have been back and forth on this topic.

When cruising I am in the 60s with estrogen and feel my best. Sex drive is almost out of control like when I am blasting.

I am of the opinion higher estrogen is better than lower. In general....

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I much prefer higher estrogen, low estrogen makes every bone in my body a ache. absolutely kills my libido. I think people take AI way too much

I currently running 750 test with no AI but I do use 75mgs proviron a day

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes but a long time ago. I probably should again.
Its best to get one then to dose AI blindly.

But its also tricky thing. Some AI dont work and for others it works.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
Does the same to me brother. Was running only 300mg of test a few months back and didn’t take an ai for about 4 weeks. Ended up getting pretty moody and lethargic. Took half an adex and was prime next day.
I've moved away from AIs. I use Nolvadex or Primobolan or Proviron and adjust aromatizables if needed. Man Estrogen is so touchy. AIs are just to strong for me. I use to do better with them but as the years go by and my body aged the joint pain etc became harder to dial in the estrogens level.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I much prefer higher estrogen, low estrogen makes every bone in my body a ache. absolutely kills my libido. I think people take AI way too much

I currently running 750 test with no AI but I do use 75mgs proviron a day
I've done similar and seems to work better. It is expensive though.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have been back and forth on this topic.

When cruising I am in the 60s with estrogen and feel my best. Sex drive is almost out of control like when I am blasting.

I am of the opinion higher estrogen is better than lower. In general....
Some of the TRT docs that seem to be among the most "enlightened" align with this.