• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does EQ give anxiety?

the first few times I used it I experienced this side effect, even with other products.
Now nothing hurts me anymore :D
(i am using it right now)

In my experience, guys seem to tolerate either Nandrolone or Boldenone well, but not both. For example, I do great on Nandrolone. I feel good, generally pleasant. On EQ, I get legitimately crippling anxiety. Like can't sleep, up all night worrying about nonsense, hard to function anxiety. I have a good friend who is the opposite. Nandrolone makes him feel awful and anxious, but he feels super upbeat and happy on EQ.

Im on my 2nd week i will let u know

I have used with 0 anxiety but the last time I used I ran higher than normal & definitely had & anxiety.
My BP got elevated pretty high B4 donating & that didn't help.
Also I am 49 & the older I get the more peds seem to effect my anxiety.
Use to run trenA with 0 issues 350/week now I can't handle 100/week without anxiety hurtn my mental state.

I heard EQ gives anxiety. Is this true or no?
It can, its typically a side effect of higher blood pressure from thr incrrease in RBC from EQ. I def get it above 2-300 per wk.

Use green tea a few times per day to keep BP down. 😉

300 mg per week I have definitely experienced anxiety. 150 mg per week felt great. Takes a while to hit! The anxiety sucked!

I'm not prone to anxiety at all and EQ gave me extreme anxiety. Heart palps, insomnia, body symptoms, racing thoughts. Irrespective of My rbc, which I always had in range by donating my ass off. After reading some studies that it could possibly affect gaba receptors which are responsible for anxiety I tried dosing some OTC gaba supplement. Did help but I still think boldenone and dhb ain't fir me. Especially cuz the horrific dreams I get from gaba are not something I'd be willing to deal with lol. It's usually split. Some guys get anxiety from it some don't. Won't know until compound is in you

IML Gear Cream!
I heard EQ gives anxiety. Is this true or no?
I think when it comes to anything you put into your body , all people are different, I have mild anxiety, but while I was on Eq I’ve never have that problem, the only affects I got was eating like a cow 😂

I don't like pointing the finger at any compounds, it's how life is going atm..I'm prone to anxiety, crazy thoughts,don't deal w stress well and overall just a head case with bad coping skills...that's just who I am 😆 🤣

I’d say user dependent like @Halfi said. I’ve had anxiety on it, but then again it was in sort of high anxiety situations, speaking in crowded meetings (public speaking not my thing as it is) that was on a gram of EQ. I like running Boldenone cyp, get bad anxiety it’s easier to ditch. Like anything, run it and see for yourself.

Get Shredded!
All anabolic compounds can cause anxiety as it's user dependent. Some guys get nutty on nandrolones, some on EQ, some on test.

All anabolic compounds can cause anxiety as it's user dependent. Some guys get nutty on nandrolones, some on EQ, some on test.
*Androgenic, but yup. There was a study a few years back that found young men with higher androstenedione levels, and men with higher serum test levels, had an increased risk of developing anxiety disorders.

It's kind of a double-edged sword. Low levels and high levels have been found to be associated with depressive disorders and anxiety disorders (respectively). For some people, it might be best to not wander outside of the Goldilocks zone.

*Androgenic, but yup. There was a study a few years back that found young men with higher androstenedione levels, and men with higher serum test levels, had an increased risk of developing anxiety disorders.

It's kind of a double-edged sword. Low levels and high levels have been found to be associated with depressive disorders and anxiety disorders (respectively). For some people, it might be best to not wander outside of the Goldilocks zone.
I feel like Tony Montana after some rails of coke when the androgenic meter is to the moon! Ready to take over my bosses business, fuck his wife and conquer the world!!

scarface GIF

I feel like Tony Montana after some rails of coke when the androgenic meter is to the moon! Ready to take over my bosses business, fuck his wife and conquer the world!!

scarface GIF
I don't know what's wrong with my innards and noggin. Beyond the euphoria from Phera and Dbol, I only ever felt completely normal, or perpetually tired while on.

Never experienced the uber alpha thing from the dark sauce.

I don't know what's wrong with my innards and noggin. Beyond the euphoria from Phera and Dbol, I only ever felt completely normal, or perpetually tired while on.

Never experienced the uber alpha thing from the dark sauce.
I don’t “feel” shit either per se, other than as you said on Dbol it’s like being on a rec drug. But going from a crusie to a blast, the gym performance definitely improves so more what I meant. Primo does have some sense of well being feeling, but it ain’t feels like Dbol.

1200mgs per week. No anxiety, but I've only felt anxiety maybe twice in my adult life.

I believe if you're prone to it, it happens and vica versa

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Most people..Yes..
But not all..
But....EQ is a compound some Age Out...on..
Z...

Back