• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

does anyone have a source for androstanolone/stanolone

Juice Pal carries it.
Never used DHT personally, but his Masteron and other gear is good.

Your mom or zazz would be my first two options (and possibly same location) then I guess jPal- I cant vouch for JPal but they are backed by BJBitch and BJBitch has a lot of fans on this board so sure to be fire

Just walk right in to the pharmacy and tell them you need some juice because you want to get big as fuck, you'll be fine. Or just order from reallysuperlegitsteroidsonline.com. they are gtg best shit ever man

Bump @dyorotic2, did you ever find a source. I can’t find anyone who makes raw or topical stanolone except IA and they don’t have good reviews

I sell very similar compounds in transdermal form

Epiandro
Randro aka androsterone
And I sell a blend of epiandrosterone and randro

These are legal prohormones that convert into DHT in the bloodstream. They possess all the benefits of DHT and all the sides of DHT including hair thinning and hair loss.

These are great for body recomp, hardening of muscle and improving strength , libido and aggression💪💪

IML Gear Cream!
Gymntonic I appreciate it but I’d go bald immediately. I really want to try using it dht topically if I get a gyno flare. I figure it will go systemic but with fina and maybe ru58841 I can keep it at bay. I get achy taking serms and wanted to try something else.

Back