• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

does anyone else shit green on anavar????

Chevy496ci

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started var yesterday morning and halfway through the day and up til today every time I take a dump its green... is that normal??
Imrunning it at 80mg a day split into 40/40

My buddy ran the same var and he said it was the same thing for all 6 weeks he ran it. Theyre blue pressed pills not capsules from a source on the boards. Im just wondering what could be making it green and more watery than usual. Im running it along with 800mg test and 400mg mast

Last edited:
read the link for info about poop color!!!

I did its saying the food is leaving faster than it should be hence why its green. This is fucken gross haha but I cant see why var would be doing that? I dont really mind it I just want to understand wth is happening

Sheriv knows poop.

It's processing too fast.....happened when I ran very high tren also. I had no adverse effects

Agree with jas pics are needed to diagnosis issue.

No way bud, that is all diet my friend! What are you eating, has your diet changed? I know tren can wreck your stomach balance but var should be very mild.

Diet did not change. My friend took the same var and had the hulk shits all 6 weeks.

Fuck.... when I do AY var I always shit GREEN

Get Shredded!
this is very strangely parallel to a convo I've had with one of my kids today

:(

How many mg of var are your kids running?

Lmao.

And no its not hulk labs haha

Pics or it didn't happen.

:coffee: u know what happen last time someone had poop color issues , someone said same thing u did and BAM "A WHITE TURD IN TOILET BOWL WAS POSTED " :roflmao:....yes I said white !!!!! Fuckin white poop ...now if someone ever says did I ever see white poop I can say YUP....

Thats jus sick lol.
Albino turds

:coffee: u know what happen last time someone had poop color issues , someone said same thing u did and BAM "A WHITE TURD IN TOILET BOWL WAS POSTED " :roflmao:....yes I said white !!!!! Fuckin white poop ...now if someone ever says did I ever see white poop I can say YUP....
Chevy496ci , would you be interested in doing some scat G4P for us?

lol @ Albino Turds. They're a rare breed

I know. Was hoping for that here. Lmao! Last time I had green poop it was from eating a blue snow cone. Must have been the food coloring. Lol.

If I cant differentiate between green and gray, I have no business using aas lmao. Unless someone color blind I feel like thats a tough mix up.

As far as scat g4p..... no!
Well i mean, how many test vials is the pay? Whats one more event to add to my regret list...

Back