• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Do I HAVE to use guiacol for TNE? If so, why?

Bpark365

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just what the title says. I not into the water base but I've heard some guys claim they didn't use guiacol when brewing. What exactly is the purpose of the guiacol anyway?

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just what the title says. I not into the water base but I've heard some guys claim they didn't use guiacol when brewing. What exactly is the purpose of the guiacol anyway?

used as a solvent to break down the hormone into something a person can inject.

Definition:
A fragrant liquid or solid compound C7H8O2 obtained by distilling guaiacum or from wood-tar creosote or made synthetically and used chiefly as an expectorant and as a local anesthetic. this aromatic oil is usually derived from guaiacum or wood creosote. It is also found in essential oils from celery seeds, tobacco leaves, orange leaves, and lemon peels.

It is considered toxic , but they also use it in fertility clinics for females who want to become expecting mothers , so I don’t think it’s too bad. IMO/IME .

A lot of people do no use it or like it, my first Tren was EO based . (Six week blast of test p/Tren ace )

Max

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It can still crash in guiacol but it stands a better chance at holding. fuck water base, that shit aint worth it..