• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

Do folks our age Love Tren too?

CarvinDC125

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Between 04 and now (04 was last year I ran a cycle a lot of things changed. Especially the market. One thing that's very apparent to me is Kids (20 somethings) seem to LOVE Tren. But why? I remember doing Finaplix back in the early 2000s and Oh man it was rough. Made you look amazing but almost not worth it with the sides. Remember Fina Cough? From what I understand Tren is a little cleaner than Fina but still has some pretty gnarly sides.
I guess what im wondering is do you older bro's Love the Tren too? I don't see it talked about too often here in the old folks section. My go to for cuts was alway Test E, and Winnie. Now for my return to the dark side cycle I am going with Test Prop, Maybe Var, and HCG too if it gets good to me but I feel like hoping on Tren in your 40s or older might be a mistake? My thinking with Prop, Var, and HCG is if sh!t goes south those compounds are out of your system pretty quick and you have a better chance of recovering.
I don't know about Tren though, I'm kinda scared of it to be honest, after one cycle of Fina in 04 I was like NOPE, never again, im sticking with the old school cycles. Tried and true! Plus I actually know two people who died of heart failure after using Tren off and on for a while. Both died mid cycle. Heart just stopped.
anyway enough rambling. I just wanted to get the 40 and older crowd thoughts on Tren.

i ran some tren in the winter with my cycle, was too much bf to really benefit but i only lasted like 4 weeks before my sleep was trash. i started low and got up to maybe what 200mg/week. i think my test/deca cycle was the best for my recomp but eventually i couldn't handle the mental sides of nandralone enanthate, had me feeling oddly depressed. for tren the night sweats showed up almost immediately and probably helped my weight loss. that was a "throw the kitchen sink in" protocol though.

Plenty of users with much more experience prob have more details or better stories, but i think the current tren thats available is fine chemically, the way it used to be made from those pellets just....did something else. i dunno man maybe it was the process or using the steer one vs the hefer one i dunno. just a different time. some of these sponsors are incredible on this forum, ive used several as i retested the waters and nobody has let me down so far. shout out to sb labs, yms, sunshine pharma, inno, grabbed a fuckton of stuff some hammer n bell on one of their killer sales, aztec, gym n tonic....damn ive been throwing some cash around

ive tried winstrol for a few weeks and as a pre workout, injectable and I seem to do well with 50 to 100mg, blood work is fantastic when used like this so far. I'm looking forward to july when im going to run it again along with a new run

yes i used to use the old school tren lifetime ago, and that shit was insane with the libido and agressiveness. not roid rage but back then those sides were exactly what i would have thought being on aas would be like all the time younger.

get that bloodwork. im all over my blood work, blood sugar, and blood pressure for the exact reason you posted. I'm on a mission for birthday 53, but I'd like to slide into home alive ya know.

i ran some tren in the winter with my cycle, was too much bf to really benefit but i only lasted like 4 weeks before my sleep was trash. i started low and got up to maybe what 200mg/week. i think my test/deca cycle was the best for my recomp but eventually i couldn't handle the mental sides of nandralone enanthate, had me feeling oddly depressed. for tren the night sweats showed up almost immediately and probably helped my weight loss. that was a "throw the kitchen sink in" protocol though.

Plenty of users with much more experience prob have more details or better stories, but i think the current tren thats available is fine chemically, the way it used to be made from those pellets just....did something else. i dunno man maybe it was the process or using the steer one vs the hefer one i dunno. just a different time. some of these sponsors are incredible on this forum, ive used several as i retested the waters and nobody has let me down so far. shout out to sb labs, yms, sunshine pharma, inno, grabbed a fuckton of stuff some hammer n bell on one of their killer sales, aztec, gym n tonic....damn ive been throwing some cash around

ive tried winstrol for a few weeks and as a pre workout, injectable and I seem to do well with 50 to 100mg, blood work is fantastic when used like this so far. I'm looking forward to july when im going to run it again along with a new run

yes i used to use the old school tren lifetime ago, and that shit was insane with the libido and agressiveness. not roid rage but back then those sides were exactly what i would have thought being on aas would be like all the time younger.

get that bloodwork. im all over my blood work, blood sugar, and blood pressure for the exact reason you posted. I'm on a mission for birthday 53, but I'd like to slide into home alive ya know.
Yes sir!
I’m pretty excited to get back on a ride come March.
It’s been waaaay too long, but that’s ok.
I love stuff is easier to get, cheaper, and high quality.
And I forgot about the libido with the old school tren.
Pretty sure the way we made it was the reason for the sides 😂😂

Finaplex has estrogen in it now.
Kids love tren bc they exist in a NOW mentality.
After 40, stick with low dose tren hex.
75-100mgs e10d.

I used it at 49 for the first time. I did not get the sleep or mental sides. I liked it enough to include it in my next cycle.

I could list the "sides" I got, some were actually positive. :)

I used it at 49 for the first time. I did not get the sleep or mental sides. I liked it enough to include it in my next cycle.

I could list the "sides" I got, some were actually positive. :)
you probably didnt use enough. go 400 per week tren E. That will light a fire under your ass and give you the sides we all love at almost 50.

Between 04 and now (04 was last year I ran a cycle a lot of things changed. Especially the market. One thing that's very apparent to me is Kids (20 somethings) seem to LOVE Tren. But why? I remember doing Finaplix back in the early 2000s and Oh man it was rough. Made you look amazing but almost not worth it with the sides. Remember Fina Cough? From what I understand Tren is a little cleaner than Fina but still has some pretty gnarly sides.
I guess what im wondering is do you older bro's Love the Tren too? I don't see it talked about too often here in the old folks section. My go to for cuts was alway Test E, and Winnie. Now for my return to the dark side cycle I am going with Test Prop, Maybe Var, and HCG too if it gets good to me but I feel like hoping on Tren in your 40s or older might be a mistake? My thinking with Prop, Var, and HCG is if sh!t goes south those compounds are out of your system pretty quick and you have a better chance of recovering.
I don't know about Tren though, I'm kinda scared of it to be honest, after one cycle of Fina in 04 I was like NOPE, never again, im sticking with the old school cycles. Tried and true! Plus I actually know two people who died of heart failure after using Tren off and on for a while. Both died mid cycle. Heart just stopped.
anyway enough rambling. I just wanted to get the 40 and older crowd thoughts on Tren.
My brother I am turning 60 in couple of months and only run tren when I am getting ready to step on stage. I am on my week 7 of my contest prep and been running 300mg of tren weekly. Tren cough (when it happens) its nasty and you will cough your lungs up. Many other sided exists but depends on your health, diet, dosage ect. I never recommend tren if you are not getting ready to compete. Guys over 45 best feel and look good is Test, Mast, Primo and if you want oral throw some var in there. If your diet and discipline is there this cycle will completely transform you. Also, why HCG? I never ran it in my life and have 3 kids. I am just asking specially at your age. Good luck.

49 yrs old here... I ran it a couple times in my early 40's, it works very well. But about a yr ago I tried again and wrecked my sleep, Laying in bed sweating sleeping 15 mins at a time. I seem to still have problems. Even with all kinds of sleep aids. I love the look, but it's a No Go for me. People are different if you sleep very well you may getaway with it Scott Free so to speak....

you probably didnt use enough. go 400 per week tren E. That will light a fire under your ass and give you the sides we all love at almost 50.
I was following you with the first sentence, then you said 400/wk tren e.... lol that's still a relatively low dose

Hahaha!
If it takes the roughest driest sex for over an hour to get me to nut on 150mg/wk, I'd break my dick or hurt someone at 400mg! Sounds like a good plan for my next cycle! :)

I do get the elevated body temp, but for me, it happens during the day. And I gotta wear a bandana like I'm in Cobra Kai to keep from drowning my girl in my sweat during sex.

I was following you with the first sentence, then you said 400/wk tren e.... lol that's still a relatively low dose
the guy said that it was his first time and didnt get sides. probably only dabbled with it at around 1-200 a week. 400mg would have had him having the sides and all the other goodies as a tren newb

Hahaha!
If it takes the roughest driest sex for over an hour to get me to nut on 150mg/wk, I'd break my dick or hurt someone at 400mg! Sounds like a good plan for my next cycle! :)

I do get the elevated body temp, but for me, it happens during the day. And I gotta wear a bandana like I'm in Cobra Kai to keep from drowning my girl in my sweat during sex.
you did good. ramp it up as needed brother.

the guy said that it was his first time and didnt get sides. probably only dabbled with it at around 1-200 a week. 400mg would have had him having the sides and all the other goodies as a tren newb
My first tren cycle was 600/wk. I got all the sides... that's how the young dumbass me knew it was real and working! 🤦‍♂️

It's possible dude man thought he was using tren and it was just test, or under dosed or nothing at all.. still far too many untested products out there. Imo if your not competing 300-400mg is the sweet spot, no more.

My first tren cycle was 600/wk. I got all the sides... that's how the young dumbass me knew it was real and working! 🤦‍♂️

It's possible dude man thought he was using tren and it was just test, or under dosed or nothing at all.. still far too many untested products out there. Imo if your not competing 300-400mg is the sweet spot, no more.
I agree 100 percent!!!

I have a hard time controlling my anger on tren when pushed. But it sure works well. I’m 55. I doubt I’ll use tren again but you never know. I’d rather stack 3 orals: winstrol, turinabol, and anavar, with some test prop, NPP, masteron, and HGH.

My brother I am turning 60 in couple of months and only run tren when I am getting ready to step on stage. I am on my week 7 of my contest prep and been running 300mg of tren weekly. Tren cough (when it happens) its nasty and you will cough your lungs up. Many other sided exists but depends on your health, diet, dosage ect. I never recommend tren if you are not getting ready to compete. Guys over 45 best feel and look good is Test, Mast, Primo and if you want oral throw some var in there. If your diet and discipline is there this cycle will completely transform you. Also, why HCG? I never ran it in my life and have 3 kids. I am just asking specially at your age. Good luck.
Oh low dose 250iu twice a week to keep the balls from disappearing basically.
It’s not necessary at my age I know, but my wife will get weirded out if they shrink to much hahahaha

Oh never thought about a low dose. Is it affective like that?
Yes. If you convert the dose they give to a 1500 cow, for a 200lb man, its 25mgs a week.
Get the benefits, skip the worst of the sides, low dose hex baby! 💪😎

My last full hex cycle, at 48 years old, I put on, and KEPT, 16 lean lbs net.
1000003097.jpg

Get Shredded!
75mgs e10d for 4 months.

I have a hard time controlling my anger on tren when pushed. But it sure works well. I’m 55. I doubt I’ll use tren again but you never know. I’d rather stack 3 orals: winstrol, turinabol, and anavar, with some test prop, NPP, masteron, and HGH.
God I love prop! Especially if it’s thin enough to slin pen.
I haven’t tried Materon before, but I bet a test prop, Masteron, Var, HCG stack would yield something similar to Tren and still have less sides lol.
I need to look into Masteron more. It might be something I can add to a cut cycle at some point next year.

Wow!
How does Hex work? Is it once a week like Test E? Or is it split into more than one dose a week?
Its a longer ester. Ive tried it many ways. Every 10 days works best.

God I love prop! Especially if it’s thin enough to slin pen.
I haven’t tried Materon before, but I bet a test prop, Masteron, Var, HCG stack would yield something similar to Tren and still have less sides lol.
I need to look into Masteron more. It might be something I can add to a cut cycle at some point next year.
Run test, mast, hex... best combo ever for me. 💪😎

Test 600/wk
Mast 400/wk
Hex 75-100 every 10 days

Gonna keep that in mind.
You are lean enough, based on your profile pic, to benefit from that cycle brother. Go for it. Its libido-city with gains galore. Take this with tren, it helps.
6156XXvXxAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
This exact one. Most fish-oils are contaminated trash.

Back