• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Dnewell2004's 8 weeks flash log

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was chosen to run the test/Tren/tbol log. I've had the gear for almost a week but was waiting for a trainer at the gym to write me up a meal plan. If Flash felt good enough for me to do this I feel I need to give 100%. I'm typing this as I eat my first meal. I never eat breakfast and I'm full as fuck right now. Really hope once I get rolling this changes and I look forward to eating more. Pin was smooth painless. Training legs tonight. 20220424_213522.jpg

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Awes
I was chosen to run the test/Tren/tbol log. I've had the gear for almost a week but was waiting for a trainer at the gym to write me up a meal plan. If Flash felt good enough for me to do this I feel I need to give 100%. I'm typing this as I eat my first meal. I never eat breakfast and I'm full as fuck right now. Really hope once I get rolling this changes and I look forward to eating more. Pin was smooth painless. Training legs tonight.
Awesome! Really looking forward to your log and progress! Thank you for doing this for Flash Labs. 👍

SF22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting selected! I'll be full following along.

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Leg night was good. Too soon to feel the gear that night and I was in a rush with my oldest having practice and forgot the tbol. But with the new diet I was full and strong. Was able to get 405 for the first time in a few weeks.

No gym las night youngest had a game and didn't get home until 830p

Deadlift tonight. I'm am sick of food but gotta eat to grow. Took the tbol about 7. Still no pip from the first pin. Second pin is tomorrow. Polish_20220427_193310690.jpgPolish_20220427_193400307.jpgPolish_20220427_193444591.jpg

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Deadlifts were good. Haven't done 455 in a few months. Pulled it rather easy. Felt strong with crazy stamina could have kept going but sleep is essential too. 7.5 weeks left. Excited to see where this goes

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Deadlifts were good. Haven't done 455 in a few months. Pulled it rather easy. Felt strong with crazy stamina could have kept going but sleep is essential too. 7.5 weeks left. Excited to see where this goes
Good job! Time to get freaky! 💪

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Pin #2 last night. Smooth as silk. Chest workout was solid. Feeling it this morning. Was able to get 345 on flat for 1 and 4 sets of 12 with 80# DBs on incline along with some machine work. Now that I saw where I am with 1 rep maxes it's time to go fucking hard for 7 more weeks.

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Took Friday off for our son's birthday. Hamstrings and arms last night. Great pump and actually starting to see veins in my arms.

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm so sick of eating. I dont know how you guys do this 6 meal a day thing. Quads tonights.20220502_082358.jpg

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Veins are great but I want fucking abs. That's my goal dammit
That takes time on a strict diet. Ive been dieting hard for 7 months. It takes a long time as you get old like me at 53. But you get there eventually and then it’s easy to maintain them.

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Fought through a stomach issue, sour burps, gas, a headache and forgetting my knee sleeves last night. Must have done ok because my legs are so sore i don't want to bench tonight.

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great chest night. Got sets of 3, 2 and a double pause with 315 on flat. Worked up to 110# incline dumbbell and finished off with sets on the pec dec and hi/mid/lo cable crossover super sets

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Deadlifted Wednesday and took yesterday off. Arms and shoulders tonight after ball.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Deadlifted Wednesday and took yesterday off. Arms and shoulders tonight after ball.
I do biceps, triceps, and delts/traps all together too. Been doing that for a few months and it feels great! I like doing giant sets where I do one exercise for each muscle without rest, counting as one giant set. I do 4 exercises per muscle, 3 giant sets each. At home or at the gym at off hours is the only way to make this possible. My gym is always pretty packed.
I just popped 2 tbol capsules. I’ll give them 3 hours before I lift weights.
How is all that clean eating going? Do you have to do all your own cooking? I hate cooking. I cook once a day for my daily meals. I’ve never tried the meal prep Sunday thing prepping for the entire week. I’m too damn lazy. 😀
My buddy just started gear after a 10 year natural/no gear lifting stint. I told him just take a baby dose of the Flash Labs tren enanthate. Did he listen? No! He took 600mg for his first tren enan shot with 50mg test prop. He said he’s sweating his ass off leaving puddles at the gym. He’s repping 120Lbs dumbbells on dumbbell press for 10 reps, which is insane considering his delt surgeon said he had the delts of a 60 year old man at age 25, 10 years ago, when they repaired his labrum and rotator cuff. Plus, he said he feels like a god on the tren.
Have a great workout tonight! 💪

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
I do biceps, triceps, and delts/traps all together too. Been doing that for a few months and it feels great! I like doing giant sets where I do one exercise for each muscle without rest, counting as one giant set. I do 4 exercises per muscle, 3 giant sets each. At home or at the gym at off hours is the only way to make this possible. My gym is always pretty packed.
I just popped 2 tbol capsules. I’ll give them 3 hours before I lift weights.
How is all that clean eating going? Do you have to do all your own cooking? I hate cooking. I cook once a day for my daily meals. I’ve never tried the meal prep Sunday thing prepping for the entire week. I’m too damn lazy.
My buddy just started gear after a 10 year natural/no gear lifting stint. I told him just take a baby dose of the Flash Labs tren enanthate. Did he listen? No! He took 600mg for his first tren enan shot with 50mg test prop. He said he’s sweating his ass off leaving puddles at the gym. He’s repping 120Lbs dumbbells on dumbbell press for 10 reps, which is insane considering his delt surgeon said he had the delts of a 60 year old man at age 25, 10 years ago, when they repaired his labrum and rotator cuff. Plus, he said he feels like a god on the tren.
Have a great workout tonight!
Clean eating is going ok. Last 2 days were rough due to waking up late and having 5 minutes to get ready for work. Missed yesterday's meals but was able to pack them tonight.

Yes I do all of mine and my wife's cooking usually. I try and cook enough to last 2-3 days. We avoid chicken/turkey breast and go with ground chicken and turkey. She's 3 and 5 weeks out from her next 2 shows so her meals are easy for me right now. 6oz meat and 90g celery or cucumbers.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Clean eating is going ok. Last 2 days were rough due to waking up late and having 5 minutes to get ready for work. Missed yesterday's meals but was able to pack them tonight.

Yes I do all of mine and my wife's cooking usually. I try and cook enough to last 2-3 days. We avoid chicken/turkey breast and go with ground chicken and turkey. She's 3 and 5 weeks out from her next 2 shows so her meals are easy for me right now. 6oz meat and 90g celery or cucumbers.
Nice! I do ail 99/1 extra lean ground turkey breast and make a patty. I’ll have to try ground chicken breast.
Holy moly, your wife’s diet looks like torture! I love when women are so mentally strong they can eat that way! She sounds like a keeper. I hope she wins both shows!

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice! I do ail 99/1 extra lean ground turkey breast and make a patty. I’ll have to try ground chicken breast.
Holy moly, your wife’s diet looks like torture! I love when women are so mentally strong they can eat that way! She sounds like a keeper. I hope she wins both shows!
She is struggling. But I'm doing my best not to let her break. She gets a high carb day today and is pumped about it.

dnewell2004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Leg night tonight. Fueling up20220509_050734.jpg