• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

¡Dios mio!

Get Shredded!
Threats are against the rules. You sound so fucken dumb.

I play base ball in Brooklyn. I would love to come across you.
Let's do it, "send location, and sign the contract big boy". Please. I know you won't, so I'll find it out myself ❤️. Fuck the rules.... You are a broken rule.

I took a picture of your threats.
You are very disrespectful to this web site. You couldn’t stay with in guide lines how fucken stupid.
Take pictures of my cock too you pussy.

Replying to yourself again 🙃🥴
As long as you get the message yes I did. I made a mistake like the one you made threatening a member. I took a screen shot so you don’t lie.

Let's do it, "send location, and sign the contract big boy". Please. I know you won't, so I'll find it out myself ❤️. Fuck the rules.... You are a broken rule.
I already ask two times where you live in Brooklyn yet you don’t answer like a bitch.

We are on a steroid discussion web site like I’m going to give my exact location. Your so fucken stupid.

What part of Brooklyn ?

As long as you get the message yes I did. I made a mistake like the one you made threatening a member. I took a screen shot so you don’t lie.
"that's not true" I'll take your head off, said it twice😁. Is it clear now?

Take pictures of my cock too you pussy.
No you’re the one who dribbles cum out of your mouth after sucking cock.

Man up and put the section of Brooklyn I think you’re full of shit and don’t know Brooklyn well enough to answer.

So stop talking shit and making threats. I have to look up the rules to see if I bring it to admin.

I got to go sweetie just name the area of Brooklyn.

I already ask two times where you live in Brooklyn yet you don’t answer like a bitch.

We are on a steroid discussion web site like I’m going to give my exact location. Your so fucken stupid.

What part of Brooklyn ?
I dto lvei ni bkrlny, fi rouy biran saw beeg noughe ouy nca ees whreer MI 4rm

"that's not true" I'll take your head off, said it twice😁. Is it clear now?
I was told no threats otherwise I would have already made them so it’s only fair I bring them to the staff.

No you’re the one who dribbles cum out of your mouth after sucking cock.

Man up and put the section of Brooklyn I think you’re full of shit and don’t know Brooklyn well enough to answer.

So stop talking shit and making threats. I have to look up the rules to see if I bring it to admin.

I got to go sweetie just name the area of Brooklyn.
Brownsville my homie 🤗

Did you threaten yourself with stupidity??? 🤣😂Not gna work, your brain has died and never came back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_214130.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_214130.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 9
Please do my friend. You’re not from Brooklyn they would have killed you in that section.
Soweto b section, umlazi a section. Fethu, gwaza manje. Indoda 26 💪👌💯hosh

Come.... Report what you want, there's a difference between a threat and promise, 🥰

@Arnold I been sticking to the rules cause I was warned not to threaten people. By an other member. I don’t want the guy to get in any trouble and prefer he doesn’t. I just want the same courtesy on my side with dealing with this blow job.IMG_0106.png

Tommy has been threatened by you about bringing up his past, where you going with this.... Tommy himself said you gna get smoked out, what now, because I'm getting closer to finding out who you are, you jumping scared, I told you long ago to kick rocks. Tommy himself told you not to go down this rabbit hole....

Let's go, don't back out now...

@Arnold I been sticking to the rules cause I was warned not to threaten people. By an other member. I don’t want the guy to get in any trouble and prefer he doesn’t. I just want the same courtesy on my side with dealing with this blow job.View attachment 128553
He won’t be able to hurt you anymore. Just use the Ignore feature. That’s why it’s there:

IMG_6642.jpeg

"trouble" getting banned on a great forum that you fucked up and will continue to do???
Please... Grant him his wish, been there done that....

Never fear when I am near cunt... Don't be scared... You wanted this

@Arnold I been sticking to the rules cause I was warned not to threaten people. By an other member. I don’t want the guy to get in any trouble and prefer he doesn’t. I just want the same courtesy on my side with dealing with this blow job.View attachment 128553

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Wow you speek a 2nd language.

I speak Albanian but since you don’t understand it I be stupid to use it to insult you. But you are that stupid. You’re proving the incest thing in your family.

You fucken blowjob.
I’m going to change how I deal with you. Any future insult by you I will take out on Cabo. 2–1 per insult. It will give you the illusion you think you are but just not smart enough to understand what Brooklyn is telling you.

I would never want to commit a crime with you. You would make a deal on the way to MCC for your case the US attorney charged you with. Stay off the street.

I doubt you never have more than a fight. You’re not capable of it.

I want to play base ball with you.

Back to future comments Im not going to address you but I will take every comment you write and insult Cabo with it. Cause you’re protecting him and it’s no longer be that way. So when I get done making some paper Cabo is going to receive insults instead of you. I learned this from some Columbians I friends with.

View attachment 128550
Ok let’s see what happens. I be back to insult you another time.
"last I heard, I got shot dead in the streets, fuck that I'm out here high, getting head on the beach" 💯😎💪😁

Ask about me, they will tell your family to prepare your funeral...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_223146.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_223146.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 8
Wow you speek a 2nd language.

I speak Albanian but since you don’t understand it I be stupid to use it to insult you. But you are that stupid. You’re proving the incest thing in your family.

You fucken blowjob.
I’m going to change how I deal with you. Any future insult by you I will take out on Cabo. 2–1 per insult. It will give you the illusion you think you are but just not smart enough to understand what Brooklyn is telling you.

I would never want to commit a crime with you. You would make a deal on the way to MCC for your case the US attorney charged you with. Stay off the street.

I doubt you never have more than a fight. You’re not capable of it.

I want to play base ball with you.

Back to future comments Im not going to address you but I will take every comment you write and insult Cabo with it. Cause you’re protecting him and it’s no longer be that way. So when I get done making some paper Cabo is going to receive insults instead of you. I learned this from some Columbians I friends with.
Mamatay yawa, cholera giatay.
4 languages I'm fluent in, whereas English is difficukt enogh for yyu...

🤣😂Too late for baseball cunt, we going to baseball you back to Albania...

Mamatay yawa, cholera giatay.
4 languages I'm fluent in, whereas English is difficukt enogh for yyu...

🤣😂Too late for baseball cunt, we going to baseball you back to Albania...
I was born here. But I’m not going to insult you I owe Cabo two insults.

"last I heard, I got shot dead in the streets, fuck that I'm out here high, getting head on the beach" 💯😎💪😁

Ask about me, they will tell your family to prepare your funeral...
A little cold for that I wasn’t asking Tommy I asked Arnold. But just another insult I have to take out on Cabo. He started the whole thing to begin with.

So you can say what you like cause Cabo will revived the insult instead.

Back