• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

¡Dios mio!

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, I am back in Cabo. It’s a nice 78f with bright sun. A far cry from Brokane’s 47 and cloudy. Windows are open and the cool ocean breeze is blowing though our apartment building.

It’s no surprise I am on the toilet several times per day. It’s bodybuilder thing….
But every time I have taken a shit today, I hear through those open windows, my neighbor giving his girlfriend a proper thrashing. “Dios mio…ooooh Dios mio…” “Despacio…despacio….”
Ahhhh, those were the days…..

Along with that, our neighbors asking to see our tortoise, stating they missed visiting her. I just walked out on the front balcony to shoot a pic in my banana hammock for my weekly update with my coach. A half-dozen neighbors chatting with one another standing there. No one bats an eye. In fact, they are complimentary. They don’t know what they are looking at but know that I am dedicated, so they say something nice.

When we arrived last week, they came out with such enthusiasm, giving us hugs, telling us how much they missed us. God I love this place.
You guys just don’t know what a wet, smothering blanket the USA can be, until you get away from all the bullshit.
This pkace has it’s problem. Every place does. It’s just not so insidious as the LOTF.

big lebowski jesus GIF

I’m jealous.

I’m really considering looking at some real estate down there that I can retire to.

Well, I am back in Cabo. It’s a nice 78f with bright sun. A far cry from Brokane’s 47 and cloudy. Windows are open and the cool ocean breeze is blowing though our apartment building.

It’s no surprise I am on the toilet several times per day. It’s bodybuilder thing….
But every time I have taken a shit today, I hear through those open windows, my neighbor giving his girlfriend a proper thrashing. “Dios mio…ooooh Dios mio…” “Despacio…despacio….”
Ahhhh, those were the days…..

Along with that, our neighbors asking to see our tortoise, stating they missed visiting her. I just walked out on the front balcony to shoot a pic in my banana hammock for my weekly update with my coach. A half-dozen neighbors chatting with one another standing there. No one bats an eye. In fact, they are complimentary. They don’t know what they are looking at but know that I am dedicated, so they say something nice.

When we arrived last week, they came out with such enthusiasm, giving us hugs, telling us how much they missed us. God I love this place.
You guys just don’t know what a wet, smothering blanket the USA can be, until you get away from all the bullshit.
This pkace has it’s problem. Every place does. It’s just not so insidious as the LOTF.

We had a place in the Virgin Islands for awhile. I miss it!

Hahaha, you do realize they have Mexicans down there right…
I’m not racist bro. I just believe in national security and I don’t like immigration I’d rather see each country support and promote its own people.... I am also prejudice against Democrat politicians and their voter base.

I almost dated a black chic once but her brothers kept threatening me and slashing my tires every time I took her on a date.

I’m not racist bro. I just believe in national security and I don’t like immigration I’d rather see each country support and promote its own people.... I am also prejudice against Democrat politicians and their voter base.

I almost dated a black chic once but her brothers kept threatening me and slashing my tires every time I took her on a date.
I know you’re not raciest.

IML Gear Cream!
Catholic Mexican women make really good wives. They cook and clean and know their way around the bedroom... the only negative I’ve ever experienced is that their jealousy can get violent.

I’ve been threatened by white girls before but Karla the Mexican had me sleeping with one eye open, literally.

Catholic Mexican women make really good wives. They cook and clean and know their way around the bedroom... the only negative I’ve ever experienced is that their jealousy can get violent.

I’ve been threatened by white girls before but Karla the Mexican had me sleeping with one eye open, literally.
Yes and columbian woman. They are very good fighters.

Just remember. A man never hits a woman. You have to handle it the correct way when woman hit you with a left cross.

You go get a ski mask and a bat and beat the shit out of her brother every time until she stops hitting you- Tracey Morgan

Have you ever bust your nut in a girls mouth and not let them no it’s coming ?

Jeez…your inabilty to make a complete, coherent sentence makes me wonder how you ever got a pilot’s license. That shit took a lot of brain power for me.

Of course, between all that drinking, my wife’s anabolics addiction and my failing all English classes since thurd grate, everything is hard for me. I guess at this point, since I retired here at 48, there’s just one more thing I need to accomplish.

Jeez…your inabilty to make a complete, coherent sentence makes me wonder how you ever got a pilot’s license. That shit took a lot of brain power for me.

Of course, between all that drinking, my wife’s anabolics addiction and my failing all English classes since thurd grate, everything is hard for me. I guess at this point, since I retired here at 48, there’s just one more thing I need to accomplish.
Im sorry I didn’t mean to leave you out of the conversation.

Cabo have you ever busted a nut in a guys mouth ?

Not yet. So what’s your schedule like? Most imporatntly, your dental hygiene schedule. I can’t put my cock in the mouth of anyone who’s breath smell like they just ate a shit sandwich.

Not yet. So what’s your schedule like? Most imporatntly, your dental hygiene schedule. I can’t put my cock in the mouth of anyone who’s breath smell like they just ate a shit sandwich.
Well thank you for the compliment but I don't suck cock. But I already told that to you when you requested pictures of me and offering to coach me for free if I took care of you. I said no.

But this is nothing new for you.
No pics no blow job or money.

Oh and I forgot every sponsor of the board told me to tell you no free gear Cabo.

Oh come on now. You two need to exchange vows and get a room. 🤣 And @Deezo can be your best man @CoachCabo 🤣

Get Shredded!
That's what I hear from most of the people that leave the US, that it's such a breathe of fresh air.
It’s so true man. It is almost indescribable. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not all rainbows and unicorns. You have to learn to accept some of the peccadilloes, otherwise you’ll go nuts. But here in Mexico, nobody ever really fucks with you. Most people just want to live their lives like all of us do.

Oh come on now. You two need to exchange vows and get a room. 🤣 And @Deezo can be your best man @CoachCabo 🤣
I apologized to this lunatic. I tried to be nice. But then he makes comments and wonders why I insult him.

Look Cabo is not a sophisticated guy.

He’s the type of guy that goes to a dinner and eats with his hands and feet.

I’m sorry man. He just got me into a total melt down, with his fantasy recollections of events he seems to think have happened.
Still wrapped up the sponsor/free gear thing that even they don’t seem to care about.

A show of hands; how many people here have I asked for gear or offered to coach?

Your last post; more projection of yourself.

It’s so true man. It is almost indescribable. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not all rainbows and unicorns. You have to learn to accept some of the peccadilloes, otherwise you’ll go nuts. But here in Mexico, nobody ever really fucks with you. Most people just want to live their lives like all of us do.
Well then don’t make a comment to me first. I didn’t bring you up.

You took a shot and got one back. That’s it go to your safe space.

you should not have made a comment to me and you simple ass would not get a response.

I’m sorry man. He just got me into a total melt down, with his fantasy recollections of events he seems to think have happened.
Still wrapped up the sponsor/free gear thing that even they don’t seem to care about.

A show of hands; how many people here have I asked for gear or offered to coach?

I hope you get kid napped down there.

But I want you to survive. So we can read your posts every day warning everyone to not go to Mexico.

Good I take that as a admission of guilt.

I was trying to get a laugh. Don't apologize. 👍 I'm beginning to think he's some kind of half-assed AI with a few solder joints messed up. 🤪

Yup, probably have to give up certain luxuries. Good and bad with everything. But it does sound freeing, especially if you know how to make money for yourself.

Coach I hope you have a wonderful vacation and have no hard feeling towards you.

Im not making fun of you or being sarcastic.

But you do know unicorns don’t exist. They are not real. They are mythical creatures.

have a great vacation.

Back