• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Diet tweaking

USMC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so need a little help, have tried a variety of "premade" diets and trying to create my own with what I like to eat. using Fitday I've come up with this, and yes it's a tad vague but I'm trying. Suggestions and "tweaks". Obviously it's summer time for not looking for a "bulk" but more of a leaner while still being able to gain muscle mass as we're all trying to do. I'm currently 5ft6in tall, that's 66in for you over the pond folks, and 175ish pounds in just boxers. Bodyfat in the visible ab's range but still have a little of that watery look around a lot of the muscle groups. Havent actually had it measured but I'm guessing low teens. Would like to gain some more weight but "clean" weight while dropping some of the body fat. Meal #1 4 whole egg's, 1 cup oatmeal just at wake up. Meal #2 Protein shake, I use Syntha6 for the taste(don't know if that's a no no on the board for putting a Brand on it but whatever). Meal #3 (lunch and about a hour before workout) 6oz lean meat(usually chicken but sometimes tuna) a large baked potato and a cup of veggies(broccoli steamed). Meal #4 another shake post workout also when I take my supps about a hour post workout. Meal #5 Dinner 6 oz lean meat(Steak or chicken) 1 cup cooked rice, 1 cup veggies(usually broccoli but will change to some greens or spinach depending). Meal #6 before bed, Cassien shake cookies and cream mixed with reduced fat milk. Basically amounts to on average 3111 caolries 115g Fat, 255g Carbs and 268g Protein. Sorry for the hard read, don't know if it's this forum or my pos computer but made it all in one paragraph and wouldn't let me make it all pretty lol.

This is what I would do if I was looking to still put on muscle while dropping fat...

1) Eat at around maintenance calories. I see people carb cycle but maybe try calorie cycle?
2) Up my cardio even tho I hate running

Are you on cycle? You can prob drop some carbs if you are.

my body reacts well to carb cycling while im trying to gain some size and continue to lean out during the summer. I keep my calories just over maintain and have two high carb days a week. for your macro's: I would drop the fats and do the same, use 255g of carbs as a high day, or if you want you can try a keyto type of diet and add just a few grams of fats while dropping carbs. You have to just try a few things and see how your body reacts best imo

Back