• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Did You Know About These Red Light Therapy Benefits?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

by Matt Weik The use of red light therapy in medicine is nothing new. We’ve known about and been using red light therapy for specialized treatments for over 50 years. It is now a well-established medical treatment for certain skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea. That all being said, there are several […]

Read the full article...

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in red light therapy. The nurses are especially friendly.

070712_amsterdam_hlg_2p.jgp.jpg

Twistedfords

Registered Member
Reaction score
I see they have them in our tanning beds at the gym. Is it good for your skin? I have to use the tanning bed once a week up here in the winter. We get little to no sunshine.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You also get a tan in a fraction of time as compared to just using the other tube bulb style beds

When I use them I rotate machines, superior results.

Bigrobbie76

Registered Member
Reaction score

by Matt Weik The use of red light therapy in medicine is nothing new. We’ve known about and been using red light therapy for specialized treatments for over 50 years. It is now a well-established medical treatment for certain skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea. That all being said, there are several […]

Read the full article...
Interesting

hookset

Registered Member
Reaction score
My friend is undergoing cancer treatment right now and says the red light treatment actually helps alleviate some of the side affects from treatment. She does it after every workout

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ive used it alot. Somehow it kind it kind of helped with the apperance of the scars

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Davinci Medical USA (that makes the main surgical robot in the world) has a $79,000usd bed called the TheraLight360 . Pretty cool to see one used in the Hospitals. Obviously that one works !

Max