• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Did you guys see this?

Get Shredded!
And just like clockwork the democrats are here to defend and project.

Everybody and their mom thinks this guy is a fucking retard Hoyle21. But we're all wrong lol. I bet this fuckin bitch is a real treat to be around in real life, lol.

Drag shows are not a new phenomenon. They've been around for decades. I first became aware of them at least 40 years ago. They have always been considered adult entertainment and treated with the, live and let live mentality. Literally no one in the world gave a fuck about some freaks in dresses prancing around and cartoonishly LARPing as women until they started interacting with children. Anyone who is okay with that is fucked in the head with serious mental issues.

Drag shows are not a new phenomenon. They've been around for decades. I first became aware of them at least 40 years ago. They have always been considered adult entertainment and treated with the, live and let live mentality. Literally no one in the world gave a fuck about some freaks in dresses prancing around and cartoonishly LARPing as women until they started interacting with children. Anyone who is okay with that is fucked in the head with serious mental issues.

Get out of here with that common sense!

Look at this development.

This is what they have been aiming for all along. Acceptance of pedophilia.

Screenshot_20230418-195003-519.pngScreenshot_20230418-195020-538.png

Even if they take abortion out of the numbers, accidents (drowning, choking, vehicle, etc) are the next biggest killer, and cancer after that. I'm pretty sure the answer people want is "guns". But even then, the gun grabbers have to stretch the age to 19, include suicides, etc to even make it look like a justifiable argument. And it still isn't.

I think people need a reality check. How many kids do you personally know that were killed by a gun? Now think about how many kids you've known who died in a car accident. Which number is bigger? I've known one kid who died of a gunshot in my lifetime and it was an accident. I've literally lost count of how many I've known who died in an automobile accident. Probably around 30-40. I've also known several others who died of other various accidents and illnesses. If people would apply some common sense to the things they see and hear, they would know people are trying to dupe them into believing something that is false.

Now that's a US perspective. Stretch that out to the world, and it's still accidents, diseases, and other illnesses by an overwhelming margin.

View attachment 91044

View attachment 91045

View attachment 91046

I’m not a gun grabber, I own many. I have an AR-10 chambered in a 6.5 creedmoor, Remington 700
In a 30-06, several Glocks, love shooting my 10mm, multiple shot guns, and a few other older hands guns I don’t shoot that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these drag performers demanding to perform to kids, or are parents taking their kids to drag performances?

Deflect much? Right on queue with more stupid comments.

Dumbass.jpg

It's crazy how accurate Huxley was. He literally wrote about sexualizing children as a norm in Brave New World. Apparently his families had strong ties with the deep state in the UK so that's why he knew a lot of this information. Think about that for a second, this has been psychological warfare for at least 100 years. The future of enslavement isn't under some Totalitarian ruling, it's under the guise of maximizing pleasure and devaluing of morals. I mean think of the sexual revolution that's happened since the 60's, people celebrate having dozens of partners as you're supposed to be proud for exploring yourself? But what's the punishment of that? You devalue yourself by devaluing your body, and instead of having a moral code a dedicating yourself to a life partner, and having a spiritual/mental/sexual connection with someone forever, creating a family unit, and building strong children with a strong future, you break down the very fabrication that makes the structure of a strong society, family, all by simplifying something like our sexuality, and sexualizing children is just further step of that.

I don't give a shit what anyone does in the privacy of their own home/bedroom or in a 18+ venue like a bar, etc. But I do have a problem when underage kids are involved. It's just not right and my opinion of anyone that thinks it is ok is that you are a pedophile/mentally ill. Leave kids out of it until they are old enough to fully understand and decide for themselves.
I agree. The fact they support hiding children from their parents for gender affirming surgeries in Washington and Cali is disturbing. Where's parental rights?

I agree. The fact they support hiding children from their parents for gender affirming surgeries in Washington and Cali is disturbing. Where's parental rights?
I’ve been wondering where my 6 years old son went.

I’m not a gun grabber, I own many. I have an AR-10 chambered in a 6.5 creedmoor, Remington 700
In a 30-06, several Glocks, love shooting my 10mm, multiple shot guns, and a few other older hands guns I don’t shoot that much.

Not you specifically, I tried to be careful to word that appropriately and speak in general terms. Having said that....where were YOU heading with that dialogue?

Oh, and if you haven't already, check your remington 700 and see if it was part of the recall for random misfires. The older ones had issues.

Not you specifically, I tried to be careful to word that appropriately and speak in general terms. Having said that....where were YOU heading with that dialogue?

Oh, and if you haven't already, check your remington 700 and see if it was part of the recall for random misfires. The older ones had issues.

Yeah the old 7OO had a design flaw where it could fire without a trigger squeeze. It’s a newer one that has been redesigned, but thanks for thought.

For the record, on guns, I’m not against outlawing any guns, but there are certainly some reasonable steps we could take to better protect our kids. Both sides are completely fucking stupid on this topic.

Agreed. 2 and 3 seem harsh but very reasonable to me. I agree that anyone walking around in drag should be a crime, but their punishment should only pointed fingers from people who can’t ignore them.

Yeah the old 7OO had a design flaw where it could fire without a trigger squeeze. It’s a newer one that has been redesigned, but thanks for thought.

For the record, on guns, I’m not against outlawing any guns, but there are certainly some reasonable steps we could take to better protect our kids. Both sides are completely fucking stupid on this topic.

We can start by enforcing the laws we already have. Adding new laws won't do a damn thing except make it harder for law abiding citizens to protect themselves and family.

I'm all for educating our youth as well. They need to understand and respect firearms, yet know how to use them properly if needed for protection.

Get Shredded!
Damn, 787.5 million for lying about the election. Can’t wait due the other lawsuits to start

Wrong thread.

But I'm not surprised someone as dumb as you fails to see that this was intentional. FOX was in on it...precisely because of idiots like you.. they take a dive and a "settlement" in terms of making it appear there is nothing to the dominion machines.

Weve already seen a shitload of documentation and evidence they can and are used to cheat in elections.

Fox news, which the dumb as fuck Dems think is a republican mouthpiece, when truly it is another MSM mouthpiece and part of the dem.and Rino establishment takes a settlement.

Now there is no discovery. Aka now the evidence proving the machines cheat is covered up and simulataneously kinda how Jan 6th sought to prevent others from further "protesting" election fraud, this fake settlement seeks to prevent news media from reporting on the fraud.

You would have to be a fucking imbecile to miss it.

And you did.

You're welcome for all the compliments I have given you in this thread you absolute circus clown🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Wrong thread.

But I'm not surprised someone as dumb as you fails to see that this was intentional. FOX was in on it...precisely because of idiots like you.. they take a dive and a "settlement" in terms of making it appear there is nothing to the dominion machines.

Weve already seen a shitload of documentation and evidence they can and are used to cheat in elections.

Fox news, which the dumb as fuck Dems think is a republican mouthpiece, when truly it is another MSM mouthpiece and part of the dem.and Rino establishment takes a settlement.

Now there is no discovery. Aka now the evidence proving the machines cheat is covered up and simulataneously kinda how Jan 6th sought to prevent others from further "protesting" election fraud, this fake settlement seeks to prevent news media from reporting on the fraud.

You would have to be a fucking imbecile to miss it.

And you did.

You're welcome for all the compliments I have given you in this thread you absolute circus clown

lol

We can start by enforcing the laws we already have. Adding new laws won't do a damn thing except make it harder for law abiding citizens to protect themselves and family.

I'm all for educating our youth as well. They need to understand and respect firearms, yet know how to use them properly if needed for protection.

Exactly this. Very few parents take kids hunting nowadays. Kids have no concept of what it is to take a life. Human or animal. If they had a small taste of what it is like to kill an animal....and maybe not get a clean shot the first time and see it suffer and have to put it out of its misery...then maybe they would give guns more respect than they do.

Heck, kids don't even watch Old Yeller any more. There is no "farm life" upbringing going on where you have to put an animal down from time to time. Today's kids would need years of therapy and ssri's if they ever had to lop the head off a chicken for sunday dinner. Sorry, old man rant...starting to digress...

Buncha Nancies!

curse-aukerman.gif

lol

You are the dumbest fuck I've ever seen on this board. The intellectual capacity of a small soap dish and the maturity of a adolescent simian.

Truly, a victim of the public school system.

You are the dumbest fuck I've ever seen on this board. The intellectual capacity of a small soap dish and the maturity of a adolescent simian.

Truly, a victim of the public school system.

Did you have to rub your two brain cells together to write this?

Are these drag performers demanding to perform to kids, or are parents taking their kids to drag performances?

have you been living under a rock? why do you think there is all this outrage. Did you not see the preschools with drag queen storytime or strip clubs having drag shows where they have children stuffing dollars in their g strings? you must have kids

Back