• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Diarrhea on MFL Test E?

Jose Frakich

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever experience diarrhea on Test E?

I have ran MFL plenty of times, and I started running their test E around december, first vial...completely fine...normal like always...

as soon as i started the 2nd vial I have had diarrhea everyday...its been going on for about a month now. the first week or two on the new vial it was real bad..3-4 times a day, now its not as bad. I am positive its not my diet, nothing has changed. I have NEVER had this problem on any type of test and ive ran test from 7-8 diff sources.

Could it be the oil they used? Or what??? I have waited this long because I wanted to make sure I narrowed it down to the test...it cant be anything else.

Oldschool

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dud you stop the test to see if it goes away?

Jose Frakich

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dud you stop the test to see if it goes away?

I have not.

EDIT: ALSO I HAVE JUST BEEN CRUISING ON THE TEST e...250/week.

Ive been cruising for about 6 months..so I would prefer not to come off.

BLACKSTAR

Registered Member
Reaction score
go to a walk in and hop on an anti biotic asap.

it could be from anything i doubt its from gear i never hear that in 10 years

Niteboss

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is a first. never heard of diareha from test.

Its that time of year. Lots of bugs viruses and bacteria in the air.

Ooncaboo

Registered Member
Reaction score
maybe you have IBS or something. Never heard of test diarrhea.

BigTime

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've had a lot of shitty gear but never gear that made me shitty.

jack_black

Registered Member
Reaction score
Also if you took strong antibiotics even weeks ago they can kill good bacteria neede for digestion. Maybe try a probiotic or yogurt.

Niteboss

Registered Member
Reaction score
This ^^^

I was on the zpack 2 weeks ago. Tore my gut up. Didnt have a solid shit for over a week

Jose Frakich

Registered Member
Reaction score
damn this is strange, i havent been on any meds in almost a year. if it was a bug or something i dont think it would last 4+ weeks..

i might be dying

Hex Mad House

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, diarrhea for that long isn't usually good. When you've been peeing out of your ass for a month, you've got something going on.
I would try to eat this twice a day for a few days...1 cup cooked white rice, a banana and a cup of the good old fashioned stir it yourself yogurt with all the active cultures in it (plain flavor). Eat it all together. If that doesn't give you a halfway solid shit after 3 days, then get to the doctor and get some antibiotics.

bignasty

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unless you feel your health slipping its probably something minor. Thats why i commented on diet. Only you know your body so pay attention to it. I have a feeling its something to do with ur diet.

I have spells where ill shit 20 times a day. Literally for a couple weeks straight. A lot of it was from things in my diet i was unaware i am intolerant to. Other than going to get medical help kefir and probiotics is a great place to start while you investigate ur diet.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Go to the doc man. You said the first vial didnt bother you but the next vial did? Can you shoot me info on the batch numbers? Are they the same?

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do you drink muscle milk?!?! I swear to god that stuff made me shit like 3 times a day at least and never was a solid shit. Switched to gold standard and it went away immediately, that stuff is no Bueno but tastes so good

malfeasance

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever experience diarrhea on Test E?

I have ran MFL plenty of times, and I started running their test E around december, first vial...completely fine...normal like always...

as soon as i started the 2nd vial I have had diarrhea everyday...its been going on for about a month now. the first week or two on the new vial it was real bad..3-4 times a day, now its not as bad. I am positive its not my diet, nothing has changed. I have NEVER had this problem on any type of test and ive ran test from 7-8 diff sources.

Could it be the oil they used? Or what??? I have waited this long because I wanted to make sure I narrowed it down to the test...it cant be anything else.
First I have ever heard of anybody saying on this forum (or any other) that a vial of testosterone caused diarrhea. It is probably coincidental as to the timing.

Diarrhea for a month? Yeah, I think I would go to the doctor.

PhDofGainz

Board Rep
Reaction score
taco bell does it to me, but get checked out home slice

MiSh

Registered Member
Reaction score
Maybe u need to quit the gear and mail it to me for quality analysis

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ive never been been more interested in loose stools. Bird flu chicken maybe?

boyou boy

Registered Member
Reaction score
taco bell does it to me, but get checked out home slice
Me to bud, especially after a nite of drinking then trying to get something in stomach shit!!!! Next 24hrs afterwards is rough

free my brother bitches!!!

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
definately not test, but if you are cycling you must be on adex or aromisin - some sort of oral med. I would look at that first. especially if its a research chem since its normally suspended in alcohol. creatine monohydrate will cause diarrhea. another thing people dont know about is sugar free things are sweetened with laxative, like a sugar free coffee creamer or candies

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
also have you traveled outside the country lately