• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Dhb insomnia ??

IML Gear Cream!
Man, it's very few people that I have heard that ever experienced the anxiety like I talked about. Wow..
Far as being mentally and physically drained, even when that is times 10 my brain still can't turn off, God bless you for having the ability with turning the switch and being able to sleep.. The last time I was able to do that was when I was a teenager
I was like that too,forever....now when I hit the bed I'm ready to pounce on my lady after that I'm done

Had little anxiety w sten ,bit no insomnia with dhb..I love my sleep too& me personally I'm so mentally & physically drained at end of most days that nothing will affect my sleep
Last time I tried to run Tren A at 350 a week I believe. I thought I was about to have a mental break down it got so bad. Never felt anything like it. It was nuts.

Last time I tried to run Tren A at 350 a week I believe. I thought I was about to have a mental break down it got so bad. Never felt anything like it. It was nuts.
Lol,not laughing at you,but with you..
Tren ace 50ed fucks me up fast..no insomnia, but crazy dreams & thoughts ,intergestion shitty feeling all the way around, I ran it during hottest months, which is almost every day here.so sweating profusely is normal

Thanks for this info 01. Can you give me some info on your experience with Trazadone? Dosage for sleep, did you feel groggy the next day, any side effects, do you build a tolerance or grow a dependence........ I need to start sleeping again..!!
Before starting on traz my MD prescribed me Ambien. Ambien always made me hung over in the AM when getting up and it seemed like I had to drag myself out of bed.....,good sleep though. I asked him if I could try trazadone because of the lesser sides and its also no-habit forming. He prescribed me 50mg tabs and I get just as good sleep with them without the side effects of Ambien. I know some that do suffer from being groggy in the AM but it does not effect me that way. It works kinda like SSRis meds.....it may take a week or two to get the full effects of the medication.

Before starting on traz my MD prescribed me Ambien. Ambien always made me hung over in the AM when getting up and it seemed like I had to drag myself out of bed.....,good sleep though. I asked him if I could try trazadone because of the lesser sides and its also no-habit forming. He prescribed me 50mg tabs and I get just as good sleep with them without the side effects of Ambien. I know some that do suffer from being groggy in the AM but it does not effect me that way. It works kinda like SSRis meds.....it may take a week or two to get the full effects of the medication.
Trazodone is no joke. Years ago I was on trazodone and Seroquel at the same time.
Trazodone in fact is one of the very first antidepressants that was ever made, they realize it work so well because people weren't depressed anymore because they were sleeping all the time lol.
But yes, it actually is an antidepressant that has been used with off label properties as a sleep aid. It's an antidepressant first, and a sleep aid second. The roles have just reversed throughout the years as there has been breakthroughs and other alternatives.

Back