• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Dhb and boldenone cypionate the same thing?

Dexitrim

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are they the same?

Well, Bold Cyp converts to DHB, but no, they're not the same. DHB is to boldenone like DHT is to Testosterone like DHN is to Nandrolone.

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Well, Bold Cyp converts to DHB, but no, they're not the same. DHB is to boldenone like DHT is to Testosterone like DHN is to Nandrolone.

So bold cyp is just as painful as dhb?

Dexitrim

Registered Member
Reaction score
So bold cyp is just as painful as dhb?

TBH, I've never run bold cyp, only EQ and DHB. I've never heard anyone complain about pip from bold cyp. I don't really see a reason to run bold cyp, as it's not as cost effective as just running EQ. But there are those that like that it kicks in faster than EQ.

balin

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used bold cyp for years and liked it. Faster in and more important to me clears out faster. No more pain then most other AS?

Last edited:

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We're looking for a dhb logger over in the uncle Z sub.....

Schaubie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Did bold cyp last cycle its said to have a lot of pip but after the first 2 pins it was easily manageable let me tell you never had my metabolism that fast b4 I could be in the ac at 70 degrees eat a bag of chips and I'd be drenched in sweat and I work in a factory that's 115 all day with out sweating that much my body turned into a furnace with bold cyp I cant really speak on dhb yet as I just took first 2 shots of that only 100mg each and the pip is real brewed at 2ba 30bb has held fine but day 3 pip starts hope it gets better as time goes on like bold cyp did and hope it's all its cracked up to me