• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dentist question

jscott

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been browsing the sub recently since this is suddenly important to me, but what would you folks recommend for someone suddenly needing to go to a dentist?

I don't have dental insurance or a lot of money so the college of dentistry sounds decent to me. however, there are all the standard fears about someone who is learning working in my mouth.

I have also heard good things about Pine Lake dental but the lack of insurance and concern about cost have me less enthused about it.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a root canal and crown (went to a dentist a few years ago and it was on the list of "things to do" and those are the teeth that are now hurting a lot). Recommendations are taken, but either way,

I need to get a hold of someone tomorrow probably.

Taking care of your dental health is essential, especially when you're experiencing pain.

I had all my teeth pulled 5-6 years ago lol only shit i gatta worry about now is the implants I have in and the denture. But if insurance is not an option I feel the best bet

A while back, I found myself in a similar situation, needing dental care without insurance or a hefty budget. It's tough navigating the options, isn't it?

I eventually stumbled upon https://meetmydentist.com/when searching for affordable yet reliable dental care. They helped me out when I needed a root canal and crown too. The team was understanding of my financial concerns and provided top-notch care without breaking the bank.

As for the college of dentistry, while it's a viable option, I understand the apprehension about having someone in training work on your teeth. It's natural to have those concerns.

No insurance, no money means college of dentistry is where you need to go. Too scared? Then Watch that abcess infection grow Into your eyes and brain. Almost happened to me.

Xylitol, Grapefruit seed extract & springwater mixture, rinse after meals and before bed.

The bacteria that causes tooth decay sees xylitol as a sugar/carb, feeds on it, then dies, bc its not a sugar or carb.

Grapefruit seed extract as preservative for the xylitol/water mixture.

I know this isnt a dentist suggestion, but simce we are on the topic... its knowledge that can help you never need a dentist. 💪😎

Xylitol, Grapefruit seed extract & springwater mixture, rinse after meals and before bed.

The bacteria that causes tooth decay sees xylitol as a sugar/carb, feeds on it, then dies, bc its not a sugar or carb.

Grapefruit seed extract as preservative for the xylitol/water mixture.

I know this isnt a dentist suggestion, but simce we are on the topic... its knowledge that can help you never need a dentist. 💪😎
Do you know the ratios for the ingredients?

IML Gear Cream!
I found a recipe online.

500ml water
3tbsp Xylitol
20-30 drops of Grape Fruit Seed Extract
That looks good. 😎

Back