• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Democrats' defund the police movement collapses

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everything they do/touch dies/backfires.

Epicenter of the movement (Minneapolis) reverses all "Defund" policies, flips 180 and budgets 191 million to Police.

Democrats' defund the police movement collapses
Can you say "braindead libturd kvnts boys and girls?? :eek:wned:

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think it should be denied. let them own their decision

Just shows people are waking up, even in strong libturdia... Massive disapproval numbers for Pant-Shitter, KamelToe and the rest of the insane asylum (AOC, Beetlejuice, Muzzie-Chick, etc)...
Tides are turning back...

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score

Epicenter of the movement (Minneapolis) reverses all "Defund" policies, flips 180 and budgets 191 million to Police.

[h=1]Democrats' defund the police movement collapses[/h]

https://youtu.be/pLlrQicxs7A
Now who the fuck in there right mind would step up after they stab law enforcement in the back? I say fuck em all! They are nothing but animals behaving like a wild pack ....I would build a wall arould that whole city and state and not let none of those animals out!
I think it should be denied. let them own their decision
Exactly!

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Shit must have gotten pretty bad for them to reverse themselves.

It's always good in "theory" to do this or that.....but it isn't reality.

There's a reason why we have LE. Bc there are ppl who don't follow the laws deemed necessary for society to function as a "whole" in general.

Citizens pay taxes in good part to be kept safe.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
They are just trying to clean things up in Dem districts for the mid-terms.
They knew de-funding was going to cause chaos. Thats what they are: agents of chaos.

Big D donors & team members scored some PRIME real estate in those cities for pennies on the dollar because of the crime rates in the meantime ;)

1. de-fund LE and watch crime sky rocket in commercially viable urban areas.
2. Business goes to almost zero.
3. Property values drop huge.
4. Owners sell to escape plummeting property values, high taxes, dying businesses & violent crime.
5. the same assholes that caused the problem buy up all the distressed property for CHEAP.
6. RE-Fund LE .... and now those properties are viable and lucrative again for the NEW owners.

Research the real estate action in that CHOP zone in Seattle for example ;)

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score

[h=1]Democrats' defund the police movement collapses[/h]

The whole defund the police movement, among many other dangerous liberal social movements that emerge like cancer, honestly made me question whether the backers were just genuinely stupid and ignorant ; perhaps suffering from some level of retardation ; or just plain fucking evil......maybe a combo of all three, perhaps.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The whole defund the police movement, among many other dangerous liberal social movements that emerge like cancer, honestly made me question whether the backers were just genuinely stupid and ignorant ; perhaps suffering from some level of retardation ; or just plain fucking evil......maybe a combo of all three, perhaps.
If you look at Nazi Germany, this is their template.

They defunded and removed local police

They installed "Federal Police"

Then they had the BROWNSHIRTS aka the same as BLM and Antifa. These were their "muscle" and who were fascits under the disguise of peace and safety.

Just like here in the US. Same exact thing.

Thankfully for us BLM and Antifa are a bunch of weaklings who get their asses handed to them on a regular basis.

What a MOTLEY crew these globalists are.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
LMAO

Dems now say, they "never" said to defund the police.

So here is a compliation of them all talking about and planning to...defund the police.

Dumbest people in the World!

The people who believe these ever-conflicting narratives are dumb, the people creating those false narratives are smarter than 90+% of the population. The string pullers stay invisible and in control while people throw memes & insults at their disposable puppets.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wes, how much of your time daily do you think you waste reading, watching, posting and getting upset over this crap? lol

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
if I was a cop I would quit and start my own private security firm. It would be hilarious is a whole security team walked off scene while protecting a politician in an urban rally

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
if I was a cop I would quit and start my own private security firm. It would be hilarious is a whole security team walked off scene while protecting a politician in an urban rally

Now that would seriously be priceless