• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca or something

Pathadden

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Posting this here because you guys are cool. After I finish this test tren and mast cycle I plan on trt dose for a short while and then hitting up a good bulking cycle. Or use bulking compounds with a lean bulk diet. Anynody have any luck with deca. I never really ran or if I have I was in my early 20 s. What do you guys think about deca. I would be running it with a extra healthy dose of test and probably some dbol and anadrol sprinkled in at different times. I was trying to lay of the tren for a while but my mind says tren would be better but my kidneys disagree. But they understand if that's the way it needs to be. Give me some ideas. Maybe some eq instead. I don't know. Or maybe a regoddamndiculous dose of test only with the orals. Oh and I know I have a drug problem.

I say NPP 600mgs+ with mast and high test. Deca makes me a little watery and depressed a tad. SB NPP is fire

Posting this here because you guys are cool. After I finish this test tren and mast cycle I plan on trt dose for a short while and then hitting up a good bulking cycle. Or use bulking compounds with a lean bulk diet. Anynody have any luck with deca. I never really ran or if I have I was in my early 20 s. What do you guys think about deca. I would be running it with a extra healthy dose of test and probably some dbol and anadrol sprinkled in at different times. I was trying to lay of the tren for a while but my mind says tren would be better but my kidneys disagree. But they understand if that's the way it needs to be. Give me some ideas. Maybe some eq instead. I don't know. Or maybe a regoddamndiculous dose of test only with the orals. Oh and I know I have a drug problem.
I love deca, and I love running it with eq and test for a bulking cycle. It’s what I’m currently running along with some insulin and 4 iu of gh daily

I’m doing Test, Deca and Primo now (400/200/400) and it’s my first time with Deca and it’s a totally different look I have from Test/Primo alone, I look leaner, bigger and I’m stronger, it’s really cool. I’m doing a “lean bulk” but so far I’m eating more but are getting lighter… 😬
(Deca is from SB)

I’m running Test E, Test P, Deca, Proviron and just added Primo (hasn’t kicked yet) and I’m loving it man. The deca has treated me wonderful and I feel great on this cycle

Thanks everyone. Heavy and jj what's your deca dose.

Right now I’m going up to 500 Test E/350mg Test P and 400mg deca (nothing crazy might bump to 600mg soon)

You’re kidneys sound very nice to be so understanding…

Astragalus will fix the kidney problem. Least it did for me. I ran test e, deca, tren e, 4 IU GH end of last year and it was my favorite to date. Had to stay on top of my caber though

On a serious note I also absolutely love tren, but I did give deca a little 10 week run for the first half of my last cycle and then finished off the back end of it with the tren. I actually really liked the deca. I found the benefits similar to the tren with more rage believe it or not, but with a lot less night time sweating, which was really nice. I haven’t had many sides with either tren or deca so i can’t say much about that. I know deca is way less harsh on the body and even though I can’t see or feel the damage tren is doing, I know it’s taking a toll every time I run it… something I keep in mind.

I’d say give the deca a shot. Might be great for you. You might see the beneficial effects on your joints too. I never had any joint pain relief while using it, unfortunately. I did keep my dose low though out of fear of developing deca dick… if you don’t like it just throw in the tren at any time some guys run them together…

Astragalus will fix the kidney problem. Least it did for me. I ran test e, deca, tren e, 4 IU GH end of last year and it was my favorite to date. Had to stay on top of my caber though

How much caber, tren and test were you taking?
We’re you going off of bloods levels or feels?

About to wrap it up, switch out some compounds, and start leaning out
I often see people say deca or eq should go 15 weeks or so min.
Combined in your opinion.. Is 20 weeks good.
Have what I need. Been waiting on my skin condition to be cleared up of inflammation.and I'm feeling confident in starting a new cycle..
Have past experience with test n deca. Never ran eq. I want the deca for joint peace of mind and the eq sounds like it'll help me eat like a horse. Anything I should know b4 combining the 3?
I have prami and caber on hand. Never had to use them. Have arimidex as well that i figure quarter MG every 3 days or if need be to. Bump up to half.
Your thoughts?

I often see people say deca or eq should go 15 weeks or so min.
Combined in your opinion.. Is 20 weeks good.
Have what I need. Been waiting on my skin condition to be cleared up of inflammation.and I'm feeling confident in starting a new cycle..
Have past experience with test n deca. Never ran eq. I want the deca for joint peace of mind and the eq sounds like it'll help me eat like a horse. Anything I should know b4 combining the 3?
I have prami and caber on hand. Never had to use them. Have arimidex as well that i figure quarter MG every 3 days or if need be to. Bump up to half.
Your thoughts?
Yes. I tend to like eq at relatively high doses usually, and never for less than 16 weeks. It’s a slow builder but it’s a nice addition to a cycle. There’s not really much you’ll need to keep an eye on when adding it other than EQ can cause some people to have anxiety, and it can raise bp and rbc. I wouldnt be super concerned about the rbc issue unless you’re running really heavy cycles or running eq all the time. If you don’t need caber or prami right now with the deca you’ve ran, then you won’t need it when adding it to your cycle either. It does aromatize some though so the only thing would be to keep an eye on high e2 signs. I personally have never had it raise my rbc to a point that was concerning so everyone is individual. I’ve been on this current cycle for probably around 22 weeks with the gh only being added in for the last 8

Last edited:
How much caber, tren and test were you taking?
We’re you going off of bloods levels or feels?

Caber 0.5 E3Days, 475 tren e/week 400 deca and 500 test /week. Personally every time I’ve run tren I’ve needed caber. I’m sensitive to prolactin so I’ll take caber starting week 3 of tren e, week 1 of tren a. Have labs drawn around week 6 just to double check it/ adjust as needed. But I’ve never had to switch up my doses

Back