• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Debating on new sources!

I don’t have experience with either of those labs, but there are several great sponsors here. I encourage you to use the search function.
BTW I’ve never read anything negative about PLabs.

Read up on the subforums and see what sponsors and brands you like. I like to look under training logs as well. There are plenty of great sponsors .

Max

Read up on results, customer service and quality of gear.

Keep in mind that just because a sponsor has a better price than another does not necessarily mean its the better option.

Welcome 💪

Welcome friend there is tons of great sponsors take a look at the sponsor section they each have tons of logs and other information on shipping and payments.

Welcome brother, and clearly I am a fan of Plabs.

I have ran his test C/E, primo, mast, winny, Var, dbol. All with Amazing results.

Very professional, easy checkout process. Can’t go wrong.

#shamlessplug

List Available Here

No expirence with Monster but have used PLabs a few times. PLabs is good to go! As has been said already, crazy fast and great customer service!

No personal experience with either lab. I'm a psl guy. Just do your research

Team ep.

I also tried PLabs for the first time months ago. Great service and Primo was legit, which usually means everything else is good. :)

ASF is like Amazon for the dedicated user of anabolic lol. Tons of great options. Haven’t been a ton of sales recently so I’d say to read reviews, then get after it

Back