• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Death wish coffee

No who makes it and whats in it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got some off Amazon a while back. I liked it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes . I keep a bag for when I can actually enjoy coffee on Sunday mornings . It's good stuff . Got mine directly off there site . If you have a grinder get the beans . Much better that way.

It tastes like shit

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Got some last month. We actually just talked about this in a dif thread. Its good and reminds me of a dark roast from Starbucks. Do expect to be blown away just cuz it says it is the worlds strongest coffee. Was it good, yes. Would I pay $20 for another pound of it , no. But you have to at least try it

It does look crazy
59fe03f1152e98396bc70406580db887.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I've been drinking it for a year and I love it. I get the whole beans and grind using a conical burr??? grinder. Lately I've been cold brewing it

I heard so much about it and going to try it soon as I am a coffee hound. As soon as I get to my desk at work in the morning I feel recharged after drinking a dark roast from the Starbucks.

I bet the heartburn is hardcore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I bet the heartburn is hardcore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am sure it is as I get some heartburn from dark roast where a Nexium fixes it.

I've been drinking it for a year and I love it. I get the whole beans and grind using a conical burr??? grinder. Lately I've been cold brewing it

Is it really stronger than regular store bought?

Cool box and tastes great. Definitely a jolt!

Attachments

• phpe6uGA5PM.jpg
    phpe6uGA5PM.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 18
Tried it, made it double strong my first time and it made my face tingle like how your arm would feel after falling asleep on it. I almost shit myself squatting. Was pretty schweeeet until I thought I was having a stroke lol. I mean if your looking to get like 5 cups worth of coffee in your regular sized morning cup then death wish is for sure for you!

For energy though I'll stick with ephedra with a little caffeine and maybe some 1 3 DMAA. I'm not much of a coffee drinker though. The only reason I'll drink it is for the caffeine if I don't have nodoz on hand. I will say it didn't taste too bad.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Back