• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

DBOL solo cycle (with adex)

small-noob

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I just started my dbol only cycle today. 25mg/day, Adex e3d. Nolvadex after 2 days of cycle as PCT.
Felt my arms get tighter than ever before doing bicep workouts. Veins were popping out of my arms out of places I didnt even know had veins. Using geneza products. I'm not using Test as its hard to "get" that to where I am. Besides, I am planning to get my T levels tested after this 6 week cycle and then try to get TRT and use that along side my dbol cycles. Im also taking LIV52, 5 tablets everyday. I already feel recovered just hours after my workout.
Current stats:
119 pounds
5f9.5 ( 5f10 with shoes)
Im very skinny so I think any gains at all would be very noticeable.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1986 relived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered Member
Reaction score
Where are you that is hard to get test ? No offense but that sounds like a horrible cycle . No way would I be running without test . I know people did that in the past but we all know better now .

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree with frank zazz! Any cycle with out test is not going to be pretty. How old are you? What’s your diet like? I mean 5’9 and 110lbs. If you up your calories you should see a difference without the peds. And I noticed that you said you were planning to get labs done after your cycle to try and get on trt! Is that your goal? To crash your test levels so that the doc will prescribe test? Just curious!

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree with frank zazz! Any cycle with out test is not going to be pretty. How old are you? What’s your diet like? I mean 5’9 and 110lbs. If you up your calories you should see a difference without the peds. And I noticed that you said you were planning to get labs done after your cycle to try and get on trt! Is that your goal? To crash your test levels so that the doc will prescribe test? Just curious!

Dbol does work good for crashing to get TRT

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
110 pounds at 5'10 and running dbol with adex and nolva for PCT. Sir, I strongly suggests you stop before crashing everything. I will never be mean and disrespectful but as a 37 year bodybuilding vet I can tell that you are headed for disaster.

Whatever gains you might think you are getting will be all water. You will lose everything once you get off. Most likely you will continue and not listen. I wish you the best and you will be back asking for help for crashing your e2 and test levels.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with many of the great Vets in here's advice on using an INJ test with the dbol as being "optimal".

To play devils advocate I do want to point out that Dbol is actually a Testosterone Derivative, which some people might not be aware of. It is methylated and therefore more liver toxic then it's normal counterpart, oral testosterone.

Oral testosterone is absolutely prescribed as HRT, though it is less often used, due to liver toxicity and less effectiveness then Topicals and Injectables.

Jatenzo is the name of a very common ORAL Testosterone used for HRT.

What would be the benefits of a Dbol only oral cycle?

The important benefits and effects of Dianabol are:

• Increases mass rapidly
  • Increases nitrogen retention
  • Boosts power and strength
  • Enhances and speeds up muscle recovery
  • Reduces fatigue allowing for longer workouts
  • Lower androgenic effects than other steroids
  • Works well with many other steroids
  • Doesn’t require injections

Will it work for a cycle? Yes for sure

Is it optimal? No it is not

My suggestion is not to dissuade you from using whatever you decide is best for you. But if you don't add an INJ form of test, or actually even if you do. Be sure to add organ and or liver support sir.

Feel free to purchase some LIV52 or Glutathione or C.E.R.T from my store to protect your organs. And that in no way is a sales pitch. Increase your water intake also and break your dosages into smaller dosages more often.
www.GYMnTONIC.com

small-noob

Registered Member
Reaction score

Yes, my goal is to do exactly that. Supress my natural test with dbol then use the prescribed TRT in conjunction with my dbol or just cruise on the TRT.
No sir
Get Test (if you can get dbol you can get test)

I cant get Test unless I get it in the pill form but I have heard the pill form and gel forms are very innefficient and not very bio-available. The reason I cant get the injectable Test is because I feel "they" will be able to xray and see liquid easier when the stuff is "coming" in....
110 pounds at 5'10 and running dbol with adex and nolva for PCT. Sir, I strongly suggests you stop before crashing everything. I will never be mean and disrespectful but as a 37 year bodybuilding vet I can tell that you are headed for disaster.

Whatever gains you might think you are getting will be all water. You will lose everything once you get off. Most likely you will continue and not listen. I wish you the best and you will be back asking for help for crashing your e2 and test levels.
Its actually 119 pounds. How do I go about not crashing my E2 levels ?

"You will lose everything once you get off"
^ That will happen with all anabolic steroids, not just dbol. whats ur point exactly lmaoo

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes, my goal is to do exactly that. Supress my natural test with dbol then use the prescribed TRT in conjunction with my dbol or just cruise on the TRT.

I cant get Test unless I get it in the pill form but I have heard the pill form and gel forms are very innefficient and not very bio-available. The reason I cant get the injectable Test is because I feel "they" will be able to xray and see liquid easier when the stuff is "coming" in....

^ That will happen with all anabolic steroids, not just dbol. whats ur point exactly lmaoo
Idk why you’d pct if your goal is to fuck up your natural test?

As far as “they” and the liquid in the vials being x rayed… that sounds about the shit I used to be paranoid about back in my hardcore drug days 🤣🤣 thinking the Amazon prime vans coming into my apartment complex daily are actually the feds 💀🤣 they ain’t fooling me!! Lol

As far as losing your gains when you come off, he’s talking about the fact dbol puts on a lot of water weight instead of lean mass. Yes, you’ll put on mass, but not as much as if you were running it with some test for example. Water is gone in a matter of days, mass takes time and lack of protein/training to actually be lost.

The puffiness, yeah probably water retention. I ran dbol at the beginning of my current cycle, was gonna run for 1st 4 weeks, kicked it to the curve around week 3 maybe a little earlier. Had me popping AI like skittles, face looked like I ate a whole pizza, drank a 12 pack and had barely woken up from a 12 hour nap. PUFFY.. strength and feeling was good, but rather run some var or injectable anadrol next time.

small-noob

Registered Member
Reaction score
Idk why you’d pct if your goal is to fuck up your natural test?
Becuase I dont think I will get the legal TRT in time. I will fuck up my natural test, when dbol cycle ends, Ill do a blood test and then immediately start PCT.
Also, even PCT with nolva wont restore the natural test to what it was in a month. Itll just speed it up.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
That is not correct. Good luck to you.

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered Member
Reaction score

LOL regardless if I add test to the dbol or not, the natural test production will be supressed so that point isnt valid, is it ? Why bring up suppression
LOL regardless if I add test to the dbol or not, the natural test production will be supressed so that point isnt valid, is it ? Why bring up suppression
The man’s name is small noob and going to argue with people about gear
Yeah use 😂

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
You will NOT lose everything when you get off if you know what you are doing. Your answers clearly proves you have no clue what you are about to do to your self. Like I said good luck.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where are you that is hard to get test ? No offense but that sounds like a horrible cycle . No way would I be running without test . I know people did that in the past but we all know better now .

exactly, we did things like this in the past because we didn’t have the internet. We were literally the experiment and case study, imagine if we would have had the internet with yesteryears AAS. :coffee::cool:

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your afraid of needles. Adex & Dbol with Nolva? ONLY? Please dont do that.

exenzero

opinions only, typically not advice
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
you can scoff at @Wiseguy all you want, but the dude knows his stuff, and i would listen to him. he’s not well respected around here for nothing. also, your claim about steroid gains totally disappearing when you come off is incorrect. wet compounds, once you’ve stopped administering them, will leave your system, and the water they added will leave too. you can keep the vast majority of cycle gains, but it will look like you lost a lot more gains coming off a wet compound than a dry compound due to the excess water being absent. i suggest you do far more research on estrogen conversion, aromatization, and the basic differences between wet and dry compounds. A good starting point is comparing winstrol to dbol for example. research both of those, and you’ll understand what i mean. you will fuck your body up horribly if you’re not careful, ill prepared, and negligent. also, question for you, how do you think the all time greats like coleman and yates for example managed to look like monsters 24/7 365 if all their steroid gains disappeared? i’ll answer that rhetorical question, it’s because they don’t just vanish. there are tried and true ways backed up by actual scientific evidence dispelling the myth you’re pushing. i would suggest be careful, but you’re far beyond that anyway. best of luck…

small-noob

Registered Member
Reaction score
how do you think the all time greats like coleman and yates for example managed to look like monsters 24/7 365 if all their steroid gains disappeared?
Cause their blasting year around or just bringing it down in the off-season. Doesnt mean they come off completely. Now look at them, they're not blasting as they were before and they're injured. Probably tried to lift heavy weights like they used to before but they injured themselves.

Sounds like your afraid of needles. Adex & Dbol with Nolva? ONLY? Please dont do that.
nah , as i said, i dont wanna 'bring' in stuff that is liquid cause 'they' will be able to 'catch' it in the xray

small-noob

Registered Member
Reaction score
Day 4
I was 54kg at the beginning on Day 0, now I am 57kg. I have noticed much better bowel movements as sometimes anything would trigger IBS but I have noticed these past few days everything is alright.
My diet is like this daily:
Chicken breast marinated with soy sauce , 100g
Some rice (I don't measure this)
Some rice+snack again
Peanut butter 200g

The peanut butter really helps hit the calories I think I am still under 2k calories still though but I am gaining weight, I think this is because I was always under feeding myself.

small-noob

Registered Member
Reaction score
For those wondering, I am planning to get Test E or something to get a proper cycle going when this 6 week dbol supply runs out. Im just saving up and all, will risk it trying to 'bring' in a liquid(I dont live in US where its easy to 'bring' in stuff) Im in a small country. Its just really hard tbh. Im not stupid, I had no choice so I had to go with this kind of cycle and Im trying to reduce harm here.

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
For those wondering, I am planning to get Test E or something to get a proper cycle going when this 6 week dbol supply runs out. Im just saving up and all, will risk it trying to 'bring' in a liquid(I dont live in US where its easy to 'bring' in stuff) Im in a small country. Its just really hard tbh. Im not stupid, I had no choice so I had to go with this kind of cycle and Im trying to reduce harm here.
“I’m not stupid” LOL no offense buddy, but running poorly designed cycles just because that’s the only stuff you can get your hands on is pretty stupid imo straight junkie tendencies. Can’t get my hands on some coke, so I guess crystal meth it is! I had no choice 🤷‍♂️🤣 Anyways, do your thing. Let us know how it plays out.

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
im getting myself fucking jacked is what im doing to myself

Put your pics where your mouth is. You say you’re getting “Jacked” let’s see.
One thing I will point out is that all of the guys that have responded here have done so out of good faith. They are truly trying to point you in the right direction. You have been rude! In some manner obnoxious and just really all around unpleasant. We all enjoy discourse and sometime it gets heated. That being said, if you plan on being on ASF and having positive interactions with the brothers, I would suggest that you reconsider your behavior.
When I say I’m getting jacked this it what I mean! What about you!
b79a1bef0dd963ede2c1b4451f0b8e3c.jpg

exenzero

opinions only, typically not advice
Registered Member
Reaction score
Put your pics where your mouth is. You say you’re getting “Jacked” let’s see.
One thing I will point out is that all of the guys that have responded here have done so out of good faith. They are truly trying to point you in the right direction. You have been rude! In some manner obnoxious and just really all around unpleasant. We all enjoy discourse and sometime it gets heated. That being said, if you plan on being on ASF and having positive interactions with the brothers, I would suggest that you reconsider your behavior.
When I say I’m getting jacked this it what I mean! What about you!
b79a1bef0dd963ede2c1b4451f0b8e3c.jpg

great physique man!